Thread: HM flashpoints

HM flashpoints

A couple of friends just hit 50 and we were looking to start running HM flashpoints. Which are the easiest to start out with? and what kind of gear should we have going in?

Deleted
    I'd say, black talon/esseles, boarding party and foundary are maybe easiest. I didn't personally start HMs with anything except orange gear, equipped with mods, armoring, and enhancements from the belsavis and ilum pve dailies.

Directive 7 and The False Emperor are not too bad. A couple of DPS races if you're all in new level 50 stuff. Not very setup dependant. I also find them both quite a lot of fun, even after the 20th time.

Do dailies first. Outside of that, about the only HM you could do with leveling gear with no problems is fairly well BT. You don't even need to do a lot of dailies, just like one or two days and you'll have a couple epic mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    Directive 7 and The False Emperor are not too bad. A couple of DPS races if you're all in new level 50 stuff. Not very setup dependant. I also find them both quite a lot of fun, even after the 20th time.
    Hated Directive 7. lol

OT: I would agree with most here. GLHF
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

If you got decently modded gear (lvl 48+ ones) you'll be fine in any hm except maybe kaon. Getting a group for BT/BP is really easy since they are the fastest and people always are running them, FE also seems to have a lot of groups forming all the time, probably because of columi chest. Other ones I've only done once or twice because no one ever wants to do them and its so easy to outgear the FPs it will make your head spin.

BT, BP, FE. All easy for fresh 50s. Especially if you're with a bunch of friends+have vent. As a tank with 17k hp when I hit 50 I jumped straight into BT+BP runs