Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Gladius.

The story was great and the gameplay was loads of fun. Plus, you could play the story mode with a friend, making the battles that much more fun. There were also the versus battles with friends.
    OMFG! I totally forgot that game, it was aawweessoommee I Loved that once you were out of the 'Tournament' at the start and got into the REAL world, any deaths were permenant :S was a harsh thing, but made you REALLY think about your battles.

then you get that ultimate powerup/skill thing for the main girl, and the whole game became stupidly easy...
    BRB going to find my PS2 and my copy of Gladius
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I was exactly thinking the same, that was one of the best games ever, I think i played that game non stop for like 1.5 years, so many options so much to do !

that and fallout 1 and 2 people seem to think that the new fallout 3 and NV are original games, while they are just silly copies of the original but less fun !

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Only the third or fourth most well-known CRPG ever, yeah, that's totally forgotten. I haven't even played the damn thing, and I know it.

OT: CIMA: The Enemy.

true but I think what he means is most new gamers don't know those games, older gamers probably now it because it was a hell of a game, but ask most 15-16 years old gamers and they will be like huh ???

Legend of Dragoon for the playstation era

Super Smash TV for the SNES era
    A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll, and if we feed them trolls then we don't eat no rolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    I was exactly thinking the same, that was one of the best games ever, I think i played that game non stop for like 1.5 years, so many options so much to do !

that and fallout 1 and 2 people seem to think that the new fallout 3 and NV are original games, while they are just silly copies of the original but less fun !

true but I think what he means is most new gamers don't know those games, older gamers probably now it because it was a hell of a game, but ask most 15-16 years old gamers and they will be like huh ???
    Fallout 3 are just copies of the first 2? If you mean that they are set in the same universe... then ya.... I don't see how they could be a copie when you're going from a turn based RPG to an openworld shooter RPG. I mean, that's kinda like day and night. I personally like Fallout 3 the best out of them all, but Fallout 1 and 2 are great turn based RPGs, I just prefer my gones more open worldy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Shining Force series from the Sega era =3
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Definitely Star Wars Battlefront 1+2. Had so much fun just mowing down enemies as a single soldier.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post

The only similarities is that the story in F1 and F3 is pretty much the same, with the whole water and GECK bit. But that aside the games are pretty damn different.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by finbarr View Post
    The 7th Guest - apparently famous but I've never met a person irl that has played it. (Damn you, Othello puzzle)
    I was addicted to that game, but it seems that so few have heard of it. The puzzles could be so frustrating, but you just couldn't give up!

Also, I remember so many great games on the ColecoVision when I was a kid, including Mr. Do! and the Cabbage Patch Kids Game - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd7NrYt-4Y0

Deleted
    Dark Cloud and Dark Chronical! I know very very few people that have played this.
    Think Im gonna rebuy them for the PS2

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Cravendale View Post
    Dark Cloud and Dark Chronical! I know very very few people that have played this.
    Think Im gonna rebuy them for the PS2
    Those games were legenday!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Personally I think that Master of Orion 2 was a great game. I'm not sure how many people played it but it remains one of my favorite games.

Deleted
    Okami and Ico for me. Nothing like the recognition they deserved at the time even if they are regarded as classics now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, to name a few:

Darkwatch
    Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
    Dr. Muto
    I-Ninja
    Vexx
    Jet Force Gemini
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Solider of Fortune 2: Double Helix

10+ Year Old Account
    Legaia 2 Duel Saga http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfvb1gyfu_0 one of the most underated RPGS ever, it was such a blast to play.

When I read the first post, this immediately came into my mind. No questions.

Outcast

That game got extremely high reviews. From the sources I looked back then years ago, it got numbers like 96/100, 5/5, ect. I remember this one comment on it. The only bad thing they could find was that the main character had orange shirt. :C

It is very old. It didn't even have 3d acceleration, but it looked just fine anyway. I haven't been able to get the game work for years... .

Somehow it didn't become popular enough. They tried making Outcast2, but it never got released.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outcast_%28video_game%29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgAn6g6AeAU

Deleted
    I must vote for Ace of spades, that game was freaking awesome when there were still servers up for it ;(