Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Wink Holy Sh*t, An actual GM interaction

They actually made contact, for once

Im impressed

*edit note* Replacing shitty pic
    Last edited by Romire; 2012-03-01 at 12:00 AM.
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always get contact in my Tickets. Again people like to exaggerate and blow everything out of proportion with the game though. Half the crap people claim on the forums gets shot down as being untrue. Of the 30+ tickets I have done for real issues all 30+ were done correctly with decent human interaction to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornstar View Post
    I always get contact in my Tickets. Again people like to exaggerate and blow everything out of proportion with the game though. Half the crap people claim on the forums gets shot down as being untrue. Of the 30+ tickets I have done for real issues all 30+ were done correctly with decent human interaction to boot.
    Same here. I've only had to open a hand full, but they were all handled very well, professionally, quickly and with courtesy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, but your picture is too small. I clicked on the link and the picture doesn't enlarge, its literally the same size as it is here. Can't read anything.

Never. Use. Imageshack.

Imageshack screwed me over...

Picture is too small, can't read it. If there's a larger version, I can't find it, because clicking on it opened five new windows, and I immediately had an annuerism and alt+F4'd.

Was the GM being rude or something?

Deleted
    It is my life mission to destroy imageshack.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    clicking on it opened five new windows, and I immediately had an annuerism and alt+F4'd.
    That is how i always have to handle Imageshack, glad i'm not alone.

I had a ticket that didnt get answered for over a month

Deleted
    Well lucky you, i never got a reply that wasnt automated, and made around 10 tickets, then i simply stopped using customer support.
    Last edited by mmoca73813937f; 2012-02-29 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    I have written about 30 tickets (admittedly about 20 of them reporting extreme cases of stupidity in names on a RP server) and had zero interaction with GMs. I was even online when most of my tickets were resolved, and I got automated respones to everything. Maybe the CS on NA servers is better, however CS on European servers made me quit the game for now. I am however hoping the 1.2 patch will bring a lot of the updates I would love to see, and I will give the game (and CS) a new chance when it launches.

Did write around 10-15 tickets. Only automated answers here, too. Most tickets were about stupid names. I still see those names running around. But at least i didn't have any major problems til now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Picture is too small, can't read it. If there's a larger version, I can't find it, because clicking on it opened five new windows, and I immediately had an annuerism and alt+F4'd.
    I've never had this, when I click on an image, it opens in a new tab and I can click on it to enlarge further, no pop-up or extra windows. Are you running any kind of pop-up blocker, add-blocker or script suppressor?

Been playing for 7 years, and every ticket i've made has been answered in person if they were answered while I was online except for 1 (which was a very stupid question whining about droprates, which was stupid to make to begin with...)

So, i'm not sure what you're getting at, gratz at asking a question that was intelligent enough not to be shrugged off by a default answer? (To the poster above me whininga bout EU server, I'm playing there as well)

I have only actually had an in-game chat with a GM once, it was for a bug report. Gave the time, location co-ordinates, and even a description of the area. It was for a mob that was spawning under the ground and attacking players. I really don't understand why they felt they needed to chat with me on that one, when I've reported much more complicated issues int he past. What more did they think they needed other than "Mob spawning under the ground, coordinates as follows:"?

Also, unlike with you, they never warned me that they would be deleting the ticket from my history, which I don't understand why they needed to with that one. After the conversation, my notification for a ticket response lit up, and I went in to clear the notification. It was all buggy, I couldn't clear the notification, or look at the ticket again, while it was set to "locked". I ctrl+u,u'd to reload my ui, and suddenly the notification was gone. Went to look at the ticket to see what they had posted, and the ticket was gone. I don't understand what purpose this serves for them, removing tickets in an odd way like that, especially if they only do it after a proper conversation in-game. Especially, since they don't remove tickets reporting players by name for things like griefing (such as regularly going afk in Warzones).

---------- Post added 2012-02-29 at 09:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Been playing for 7 years, and every ticket i've made has been answered in person if they were answered while I was online except for 1 (which was a very stupid question whining about droprates, which was stupid to make to begin with...)
    7 years huh? I think you need to take another look at which game forum this one belongs to...
    Last edited by Karshtakavaar; 2012-02-29 at 02:33 PM.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the problem is more with their ticketing system. Some tickets end up unanswered or responded to, and then sometimes you get someone that's brilliant and answers quickly and coherently.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Try using imgur next time, can't really read your image without squinting a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    Try using imgur next time, can't really read your image without squinting a lot.
    Yeah I am struggling to - but I wouldn't mind having a GM go over the issues I've encountered instead of those impersonal emails that make me wanna tear hair out.

Deleted
    I had an interaction with GM once... So I left warzone and while on loading screen was thinking which my ticket he will resolve, but he asked me to give feedback about warzones /facepalm. I just told him "if I'm not getting banned, let me be, BYE"...

Compared to WoW, SWTOR support is utter garbage from my experience. And no, asking to give feedback is garbage - it interrupts my gameplay , if I would wish to give feedback, I would post it in forums, SERIOUSLY.