Deleted

Can't work out what to do for the best.

I've recently swapped from holy to shadow for raiding and I just can't wrap my head around what to do for the best. I've identified a few places for improvement with my rotation and dot uptime, but my latest issue is my gear.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Vallencia/simple

I'm in a tizz about whether to swap in Bottled Wishes and chase the 3202 haste plateau (obtainable with a different yellow gem and glove/boot reforge) or stick as I am and wait for trinket drops.

Any thoughts and suggestions welcome. My thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    i always use:
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear

as a rule of thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    i always use:
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear

as a rule of thumb.
    I'd actually recommend "Reforge Lite" more than askmrrobot, at least for reforges.
    Gear wise it may work to check out. But otherwise you have the BiS list(guide) here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...%28by-Kilee%29

How to do Reforgelite:
    Press on "presets", go down to Priest and press Shadow.
    Click "Calculate", then Show.

Then click the Reforge button and you go win win.
    Altho, you have to be "talking" to the reforge guy already.
    I'm a kittycat

Deleted
    Thanks. I've followed Mr Robot to date but I didnt want to just follow it blindly and get it all wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilnoom View Post
    Thanks. I've followed Mr Robot to date but I didnt want to just follow it blindly and get it all wrong.
    Well you shouldnt follow it blindly...thats why i wrote "!as a rule of Thumb".
    However i think MrRobot is more accurate that anny addon. the Site takes Infos and math from the elitejerks who are some kind of Mastermind in Wow math. The site updates more frequent. I doubt that the autor of the Addon keeps it up to date and that you keep your addon up to date in short time spaces.
    I did use reforge light.. but in some cases i just disagreed with its advices.. with the lates patch its kinda broken too so i removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Well you shouldnt follow it blindly...thats why i wrote "!as a rule of Thumb".
    However i think MrRobot is more accurate that anny addon. the Site takes Infos and math from the elitejerks who are some kind of Mastermind in Wow math. The site updates more frequent. I doubt that the autor of the Addon keeps it up to date and that you keep your addon up to date in short time spaces.
    I did use reforge light.. but in some cases i just disagreed with its advices.. with the lates patch its kinda broken too so i removed it.
    It works fine for Shadow at least.
    It goes for prio 17% hit > Haste > Mastery > Crit.
    I'm a kittycat