MF Clip Re-Arrange?

I just switched to shadow for the first time since the end of wotlk. I wanted an addon that would make it a little easier to track my dots. (kinda like combustion helper with my mage).

Anywho, I love this addon. But I'm curious if there is a way to re arrange the bars. Change the order in which they are displayed. And if there is also a way to get rid of the bar(s) within that cast bar. ( the one that shows when the dot hits )

If anybody knows, please give me a helping hand. Thank you.

On the addon options theres a line with some letters, like mb swp vt dp ....
    One line for out of combat layout and one bar for in combat layout.
    Just exchange the order of these to VT SWP DP MF MB, so it will be the way you requested for.

If you want to hide any of these bars, just remove the letters that correspond to it on the layout line.

I don't know if theres a way to hide the MF hits, but even if theres one, why?
    You have to know when you can clip your mind flay, why would you want to hide it?

Quote Originally Posted by cwnannwn View Post
    On the addon options theres a line with some letters, like mb swp vt dp ....
    One line for out of combat layout and one bar for in combat layout.
    Just exchange the order of these to VT SWP DP MF MB, so it will be the way you requested for.

If you want to hide any of these bars, just remove the letters that correspond to it on the layout line.

I don't know if theres a way to hide the MF hits, but even if theres one, why?
    You have to know when you can clip your mind flay, why would you want to hide it?
    I tried that. I get an error and it reverts back to default. I have this in both the in and out.

on showcb cast VT SWP DP MF MB buttons