Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

I saw the most racist thing on a bus "angry mobs vs bus driver" and is was disgusting

Every few week i go on a long travel by bus to the tribal reservation for cigarette because marlboro are $90 a carton while there is $29.80 a carton and that is my usual trip and i meet and speak with some interesting characters of the weird and normal type but what i saw today is disgusted me............

when i got what i needed i was back to the bus and bus was loading people so try to not kill myself i walk a little quick with my canes but not killing myself so i board the bus and as the bus driver was pulling out "he got a scheduled" some of the black passenger start to say and screaming to stop the bus because there were some other passenger were running to catch it but he slowly when to the main street and made a slow right turn and there were passenger outside knocking on the window but he pull and was heading back and that point the black passenger start throwing racial slur at the driver "because he was hispanic" and they even insult other foreigner and is got so bad that that driver deliberated started going 25MPH instead of 45MPH and is just piss them more off and then they even start to "light cigarette inside the bus which is a big no no" and he pull over 3 times and the third time he threatened to call the police but when the cigarette was pullout and he when back to his seat most the black customer was try to intimidated once who was sitting behind me say "call the police and i have your punka!@ arrested you f!@# foreigner" and that point i have enough and i say "when you insulting foreigner your are attack my parent"

and that i was the only white customer spoken

and when i got back down to downtown buffalo i got off at a stop and have a cigarette and i was piss that this mobs mentality can exist and racism and that i was the only white customer spoken up because no one else did but i will report this incident to the main HQ and have them investigated it is too back i didn't record on my smartphone because if i did i would put on youtube but i was frighten and scare sh!@less

dude......... wut?

Not trying to be mean, but I tried hard to understand what was said and I really couldn't

Deleted
    3/10

write a letter bro

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i sorry guy but i am tired..........can the mods correct it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i cant make any sense from this, im sorry no offense meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Punctuation... use it, please...

I actually read all of that and made sense of it...to some degree, but not worth it.

Deleted
    Think i used more time reading it, than you did writing it =(

Deleted
    Bad troll is bad.

The bus driver is obviously the good guy in this story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Not trying to be mean, but I tried hard to understand what was said and I really couldn't
    Same here
    /10 char

Americans.

♀♀♀♀♀♀

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh didn't quite get that story, Could anyone do resume of it. :O

Rewrite this account in English please, pretty sure there's a rule to only write English on the forums but you obviously broke that one.
    Racism is everywhere, sure it's a bad thing but if you're in a situation like that get yourself out! Don't sit there and speak up it's not worth it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    ummmm... you want to mods to make your post legible? isn't that kinda your job, is the OP?
    i'm sorry, but the only thing i got from this is that cigarettes are expensive and there was a bus involved somewhere?

Deleted
    what? So every few weeks you go on a trip to buy knock off cigarettes and then people are racist to buses? what, was the bus made from a bad type of metal that other buses find utterly offensive? Im confused by the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtaroth View Post
    ummmm... you want to mods to make your post legible? isn't that kinda your job, is the OP?
    i'm sorry, but the only thing i got from this is that cigarettes are expensive and there was a bus involved somewhere?
    That's about all I got out of it too. Not sure anyone could make it more understandable without actually knowing what the hell the OP was trying to say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing because of the bad responses and posts. Spam and trolling is bad and is punishable.

---------- Post added 2012-03-02 at 08:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Not really. Re-post when you aren't so tired.