10+ Year Old Account

What to do, what to do.

Hmm I have been looking around to boost my pally up and I am thinking of maybe doing a mastery or Crit build besides Haste/spirit.
    Any suggestions?
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Works/advanced

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 01:17 AM ----------

Holy Paladins are needed!!!

Deleted
    There's no reason to do crit/mastery over haste. With that said the reason to go for haste is much smaller than it used to be since both crit and mastery are competitive now so there's no 100% clear cut winner but most Pallies still go for haste just because its more throughput and faster reaction times. Unless you have a specific reason for trying out crit/mastery, such as perhaps reforging specifically for HPS on Ultraxion, then I don't see much point in changing.

You might wanna pick up a point in Enlightened Judgements unless you enjoy missing your Judges and losing out on the buff, and change the enchant on your bracers to 50int. Finally a 4pc would be really nice if you have a way of getting your hands on it, especially for Ultraxion which I see is the next boss up on your progression.

And clean up your gear. Replace the 20 intellect 20 haste gem in your libram with a chimera's eye. You could also look into getting a 54 int 3% critical effect meta when you feel okay with your spirit levels for the content you're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot about the relic gem but i dont wantto buy a expensive enchant until I get my HM or 397 wrists

Is there a reason you're using Power Torrent over Heartsong? Also since you have the Seal trinket there's no reason to not go a haste build.

2284 haste for the Bloodlust / heroism + Divine Favor breakpoint, or 2513 for the breakpoint with JUST bloodlust / heroism. Or if you are geared enough get the 3493 breakpoint of haste with no CDs up. This means your Holy Radiance will tick 5 times before timing out. Which is an amazing boost to healing in almost every fight.

After that I'd go with mastery depending on what breakpoint you want to go with. It's extra heals all the time for every spell (Except beacon heals and PotI and Enlightened Judges) Very useful.