Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Humanity is horrible. Now, the cats on the other hand are perfectly fine and supercute and do their best to kill the animal as fast possible.

No, seriously, go read a book about how other animals kill other animals. If anything, humans are probably one of the more peaceful killers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humanity carries within it boundless potential for both evil and good. We are capable of acts that would horrify your metaphorical demon, and at the same time, we can be more noble than your metaphorical angel.

I would say this is because humanity alone (well...as far as we've been able to establish anyhow) can make a choice to be good or evil. Few individuals do so though, most reside in that great big gray mass in the middle. Which means we'll never be all we can be...neither in the good or bad sense of it. This is not to say that you, yes YOU, can't make a choice to be either...preferably good. And with each act of kindless, you'll inspire someone else, and together, you'll make the world a better place in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have some stupid, cruel and inhumane individuals. That doesn't mean our species as a whole is evil.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    We should do the same thing to them to see how they like it.

Fucking sick twisted bastards.

To me it looks as if the dog is dead and they skin it?

I fail to see the cruelty. I would not start skin a dog, only if my life depended on it, don't get me wrong. But it is dead. Mankind is twisted yes and I don't have the will to list all things which is wrong within this world. Look around for your self.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

I can only assume the dog was dead when that happened. But yeah... humanity has some sick individuals.

There's lots of "bad" things that happen in nature too, sure... but that doesn't make it okay. Killing, rape, theft, pain, death... all those things are "natural", but that doesn't mean it's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    I'm pretty sure they did not just find a dead dog in a ditch. It looks pretty fresh...eewww.
    It's possible. Some places have tons and tons of stray dogs/cats that die all the time. I assume those pictures weren't taken in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    Very little humanity exists. I always keep wishing for a apocalypse/catastrophe/cataclysm or nuclear war or something like that. Even though the 2012 event is nothing but some stupid myth, I sure do hope it happens. Hope humans never make it to other planets. We have destroyed one planet. No need to destroy others.
    You do realize the cruel jackasses shown in that picture are an extreme minority right? The vast majority of humanity is comprised of good, though fallible, people.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    I don't think so, lol. The americans don't kid with that stuff, they would be in jail as soon as someone saw them dragging a dog on the street.
    They'd be beaten first in America, then they'd call the cops... lol.

A couple months ago someone posted a video of a mob of people in a city beating a man in the streets with pieces of wood, then they proceeded to pour gas on him and burn him alive, running around. If this bothers you, then you obviously missed that one, it was pretty terrible.

Its just a dog...its not like they skinned a child. Im not saying its ok, but seriously its just a dog. If it had been a rat this thread would have never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooshelle View Post
    Its just a dog...its not like they skinned a child. Im not saying its ok, but seriously its just a dog. If it had been a rat this thread would have never happened.
    I can't tell if serious or joking... ?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rth?p=15622612

The thread you're talking about happened last week.