The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Playing GW1 Trial. What would be the best non caster professionsto get HoM's?

thinkin about trying out gw1. found a good guide online to help me do it but was wondering what professions should i take? would prefer not magic classes.

Deleted
    I would say an Assassin. Though I personally got 30/50 on my Warrior fairly easy as well.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    oh i started off as a ranger and just picked warrior. dont seem to be able to be an assassin on the trial. what xpac do i gotta have to be an assassin?

Quote Originally Posted by Yautjalv426 View Post
    oh i started off as a ranger and just picked warrior. dont seem to be able to be an assassin on the trial. what xpac do i gotta have to be an assassin?
    Factions, the next one.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yautjalv426 View Post
    Warrior is the easiest for a beginner, get yourself monk as secondary and you can frontline while keeping a couple of mesmers and elementalists / ritualists in the back to bomb everything to pieces.

Assassin is capable of soloing quite afew areas in the game but for strictly HoM, warrior is the easiest to progress with, BUT! Warrior has incredibly expensive armors compared to other lighter classes such as Assassin or ranger and it will require you to farm extra if you intend to go beyond 30/50 as a warrior.

Edit: Ritualist is the absolutely quickest one, but as OP said "no casters" I did not count them in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you achieve anything in that short trial? I downloaded GW1 yesterday, too, but I don't think I will get anything relevant in the 9 hours trial time.

One question: If I buy it later, will Steam recognize my client so far? Don't want to download everything again...
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Assassin is probably the best choice for a lot of the solo content, but the most important thing is to find a profession you like. Youre going to be spending a LOT of time playing that character, so it would be best if youre actually enjoying yourself.

Heroes can cover for any deficiencies you have as a player anyway if you set them up right