Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

[Rumor] D3 release April 17.

The Italian webzine http://www.mmorpgitalia.it/site/cont...il-17-Aprile!& reports, that the release could be april the 17.
    Seems Activison Blizzard Italien itself leaked this information to the distributor too soon.

Also they named the prizes for europe, which are 54,90 Euro for the standard edition
    and 89,90 Euro for the collectors edition.

Just wanted to share it with u guys.
    Please remind this isn't offical confirmed yet, so dont get too crazy here.

just a little exited, like me
    Last edited by Deca; 2012-03-03 at 06:34 PM. Reason: added prices

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    April 17? Wow that's just around the corner. So close it sounds unlikely to be true.

Deleted
    Let's hope it's true!!! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    April 17? Wow that's just around the corner. So close it sounds unlikely to be true.
    That are my thoughts too. European Beta invites just started, seems odd that blizz give europe only 1 month for testing if this rumor is true.
    On the other hand, this isn't another distributions date guess.

This information seems to be directly from blizz, so yeah. kinda get exited

Deleted
    NERDGASM

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    That are my thoughts too. European Beta invites just started, seems odd that blizz give europe only 1 month for testing if this rumor is true.
    EU invites are only to test the EU-infrastructure. If no problems arise (and even if) that shouldn't take that long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    On the other hand, this isn't another distributions date guess.

This information seems to be directly from blizz, so yeah. kinda get exited
    The beta they just released is the exact same beta people have been getting for press though, same max level, last boss is the skeleton king.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Have to agree with this, besides Blizzard almost always announces their release days 2 months ahead of time. Halfway may seems a much more likely date.

10+ Year Old Account
    A little sooner than expected, but let's hope it's true
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    Its the same with Holland papers (bart Smit), I've said this a few weeks ago but everyone told me I was wrong.

:P

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3-release-date

Deleted
    Too soon! You have awakened me too soon, Deca(rd Cain)!

Wouldn't the game already have to have gone gold to make that dead? To say I am skeptical is an understatement.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess I better start really looking into what class I want to play as then!

I'm thinking demon hunter right now but I'm not entirely sure.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

knowing blizzard, they probably meant 2013
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

55 euros is about $72. That's about $13 higher than games cost in the US lately.

Is that a normal price for Italy?

Maybe Blizzard knows when the euro crash is going to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlor View Post
    Is that a normal price for Italy?
    That's in the usual price range for europe, although the big-selling Activision games usually go for 59.95€

MY friend told me who works for blizzard its coming out in 2013 Q1, But hey its just a rumor so lets all believe it.

ill beleive it when i see it. this games been pushed back so many times for so many years ... i just dont see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Too soon! You have awakened me too soon, Deca(rd Cain)!
    i lol'ed ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukrow View Post
    MY friend told me who works for blizzard its coming out in 2013 Q1, But hey its just a rumor so lets all believe it.
    Why is there always someone who's "Friend works at blizzard" in these threads, trying to feed ridiculous rumours?

Anyway, EU beta up and running, as long as there isn't any massive screw up's with that side, don't see it taking much longer.

ill beleive it when i see it. this games been pushed back so many times for so many years ... i just dont see it.
    There's never been an official release date, so it's never "Officially" been pushed back. And this is Blizzard, who have always had a when it's ready attitude to their release, nice to see they are keeping too that.