Overlooked Cata WIN

The gear was awesome looking in most cases.

Wotlk gear looked terrible in most cases (DK pvp gear, lmfao)

But, cata rocked it when it came to the looks of gear.

Lets not even bring transmog into it.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Best first teir raids and best boss mechanic. That's a win for Cata.

congratulations on lvl 10 vanilla questing newb pls report to Fandral Staghelm.

climb giant tree......

talk to Fandral........

feeling afterwards >:O !!!!!!!!

Biggest win of cata; Finally killing the guy who was mean to me for no reason when I was lvl 10!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealessence View Post
    congratulations on lvl 10 vanilla questing newb pls report to Fandral Staghelm.

climb giant tree......

talk to Fandral........

feeling afterwards >:O !!!!!!!!

Biggest win of cata; Finally killing the guy who was mean to me for no reason when I was lvl 10!
    I never liked Fandral either >.<

For me the biggest win was the improved questing experience. It was diluted a bit, some zones better than others, but just to name a few, HILLSBRAD FOOTHILLS, REDRIDGE, and SILVERPINE. Just glorious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Cata has a few things that will always go unlooked and thats a shame. What it brought to the table for the most part was pretty awesome. Everything bad about it or that cata killed also died in wrath.

Of course we will overlook some features when a lot of promised stuff gets scrapped. War of the Ancients, Abyssal Maw, that's stuff that was promised and got the axe, frustrating a lot of players. Who really cares if a revamped area got better in exchange? That's the point.

Anyways, apart from all the disappointments (single tiers of lackluster raiding apart from the first, a fabulouuuuuuus 4.1 patch with za\zg lol and a short span of interest in dragon soul) one has to admit some successful stuff in cataclysm like : Ragnaros HC 25 fight, transmogrification which was asked for for a long time, some revamped areas like silverpine\hillsbrad\stonetalon horde), but the overall thought is "meh".

oh well

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, Tier 11 gear was absolutely terrible. The only one that was only relatively good was Hunter tier, and even that wasn't that good.

Tier 12 rocked except for Rogues

Tier 13 rocked except for Rogues and DKs
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

15+ Year Old Account
    BC had the best looking gear OF ALL TIME...well once you got out of the "clown gear" that you got from questing. I'd say Cata is probably second though. Wrath loses because I felt a lot of the gear looked samey, and a lot of the tier was just bad. Vanilla had some outstanding sets and some that were just awful (like every single tier 2.5 set).

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Best first teir raids and best boss mechanic. That's a win for Cata.
    TBC First Tier raids > T11 however it WAS much better then the other first Tiers and certainly a extremely good tier in general. However Best Boss Mechanic? Not sure what Mechanic this is :S

But as a warrior . I agree with Justin .. I loved EVERY Tier in Cataclysm .. Naturally some colours looked way better then the other (Red was way better then Blue in T11, Red was way better then Yellow in T12), but in general the Warrior sets were Amazing!

Alot of the other tiers were Very good .. However there was still alot of 'Iffy' ones ... I think most classes remained fairly neutral with amount of Good sets VS Bad sets compared to previous expansions ... Only class which came out with easily the worst sets of all time was Warlocks :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Transmog, in my opinion, is one of the best things brought to this game. Now, when I outfit an offspec in clown gear, no one needs to know unless they inspect me. I can look how I want. If that means T10, so be it. If that means T13, bring it on.

This'll prove even better in MoP, when people are throwing away their shiny 410's from Cata for the new 500+ that make them look like they're level 20 all over again.