Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    human mesmer insane? Heh

the Queen is a mesmer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    human mesmer insane? Heh

the Queen is a mesmer
    But she was insane? What sane person would've summoned Logan when he was gonna kill a Elder Dragon!?!

But to be serious, human mesmer indeed makes tons of sense especially since, as you said, the Queen is a mesmer

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    And I wonder how a Human Rogue even can make make sense in GW2? There's no rogues, only thiefs!

- I'm just kidding, no flaming now :P

But my least liked combo is Sylvari Engineer, just don't like how a plant uses technology :S
    My most liked combo is probably Human Warrior because it's just a classic... I won't play it myself though.
    Sylvari alchemist go go

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Plus plants are actually very hard to actually burn if they have had water recently, forest fires are usually if there hasn't been a lot of rainfall, and since Sylvari can walk to go get a drink it isn't a problem. I mean you could still burn a plant that has had a lot of water it just takes longer.
    I like this idea of burning them longer.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post

I like this idea of burning them longer.
    Muahaha! Make them suffer! lol, it is still going to be weird seeing a plant use fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. So since a guardian's power is fueled by their loyalty to their allies... I guess that's the fail-safe of the power so that evil people can't have the guardians power since evil people treat their allies as tools to further their own agenda. But charrs do have a sense of loyalty to their legions at least, idk about the other races.

---------- Post added 2012-03-05 at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Muahaha! Make them suffer! lol, it is still going to be weird seeing a plant use fire.
    Honestly a lot of plants are less flammable then humans. Humans have hair and the clothing, and I believe most plants have a higher water % than humans.