Page 1 of 2
LastLast

All my girlfriend wants is sex

We can be in the middle of an intellectual conversation and she just takes me right there. I'm independently wealthy so I have time to please her but I would like to just do things with her also and have discussions about politics or physics or something. We went to the Bahamas and I hardly remember anything but the sex. She's really beautiful and great in bed and she says that I am the best she's ever had. She talks about my technique, foreplay, everything and says I am her 'god' sometimes when we make love. I just wish that I had a woman sometimes that could keep up with me in conversation as much as in the sack you know? I've talked to her about it a few times and always she just gives me this blank bubbly look and leads me to the bedroom. What should I do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing...
    I like sandwiches

Sounds like a gold digger to me. Be careful. Stay wrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    We can be in the middle of an intellectual conversation and she just takes me right there. I'm independently wealthy so I have time to please her but I would like to just do things with her also and have discussions about politics or physics or something. We went to the Bahamas and I hardly remember anything but the sex. She's really beautiful and great in bed and she says that I am the best she's ever had. She talks about my technique, foreplay, everything and says I am her 'god' sometimes when we make love. I just wish that I had a woman sometimes that could keep up with me in conversation as much as in the sack you know? I've talked to her about it a few times and always she just gives me this blank bubbly look and leads me to the bedroom. What should I do?
    Stop complaining... is what you should do.

I wish I had your problem!
    NZXT Phantom
    ASRock Extreme4 Gen3 | I5 2500k | EVGA GTX 560 TI
    8gb Corsair Vengence | 60gb Agility3 SSD | 1tb Seagate 7200rpm

dump her and let someone else appreciate her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

I'm sure most guys would want your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    No but seriously, I remember watching this episode of House where this brainy guy drank caugh syrup and alcohol to make himself (less intelligent?) so that he could be happy with his wife who was no so intelligent. I say if you unhappy at this stage, maybe it's time to either direct her towards further schooling and hope that she matures to a level where she can keep pace with you or maybe it's time to part ways!
    NZXT Phantom
    ASRock Extreme4 Gen3 | I5 2500k | EVGA GTX 560 TI
    8gb Corsair Vengence | 60gb Agility3 SSD | 1tb Seagate 7200rpm

Your life must suck.

Assuming this tale is true (and it's got all the alarm bells of a tale that's not true), it's likely that she's just plain stupid. The second most likely option is that she has some sort of personality disorder. If it's the first, just enjoy till you're bored of it. If it's the second, direct her to the therapist.

Talk to her, gives you crap about it tell her you need your space for a week or so and, if you really are wealthy and don't have to work, go away for a week with out her. She throws a fit and doesn't want to let you go or what not then dump her and move on.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by mikhale View Post
    Sounds like a gold digger to me. Be careful. Stay wrapped.
    This all the way.

Watch your back D:.

some girls don't care when money is involved and she knows this i'm sure. I take shes quite atractive than? IMO sex buddy sex it up. Since the male P***S has a shelf life. Get it in now because never know when you'l get it again! am i right or wrong? I'l say this i like a good intellectual conversation, i seem to not be able to find these girls. Sadly i'm divorced, and single and bored as hell. Nail her like nobodys buisness. Imo i think she'd get tired of banging after awhile and move on to a new guy! But don't keep your hopes up, people are disappointing. But if that doesn't work out tell her i'l call her and i'l take her off your hands? lol jk! Start saying like eh i'd like to do something different tonight, But you gotta be smart in a way that she won't think like "Jeez what guy says no to sex from a hot girl?" i mean she might think somethings up then. You gotta be smart, because woman are like 3 steps ahead of us guys. You gotta get into her head but not being an ass about it. Just tell her something that's bothering you. all in all just be yourself, if it bothers you fine say hey i'd like to do this today!! and tell her that's what you'd like to do. And allow her to stick to your plan.. Then find something she likes to do, and stick to that! But she might be one of those girls that all she knows is sex to get attention. Which is not good. Those are the crazy ones gotta watch out. but Best of luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're independently wealthy, get her a college education.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, unfortunately man, around here, you're going to find a lot of sex-starved people who will shun you for your situation. Even if they're getting laid, it's not in the way they want and certainly not in the way you're describing.

I was in your situation for a bit there, actually. What made it difficult is that she was a highly intelligent woman completely capable of the types of conversations and debates that you're seeking and I was wanting... but all she ever wanted was the sex. She claimed she never knew how fun it was before me, claimed it opened her eyes so to speak and basically it just got to the point where if we weren't in bed... we were off doing our own thing.

In the end, it just got dull for me. It was like masturbation basically - just felt like going through the motions. I had to end it. Sure, I missed it almost immediately and for many nights since, but I never regretted anything. I just imagine the horror that would have been my every day if I would have married her or even worse: knocked her up.

Do what you think is right. I think you already know.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpieboi View Post
    This all the way.

Watch your back D:.
    OMG! I nev3r looked at it this way. I Will do this lol.

I feel incredibly sorry for you, really. My sympathy knows no bounds.

You could look for a more intellectual GF, has she been like this since you met her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

god fuck that rule saying i cant call out a troll, this guy is a fuckign troll.

zero out of fucking ten,

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Assuming this tale is true (and it's got all the alarm bells of a tale that's not true), it's likely that she's just plain stupid. The second most likely option is that she has some sort of personality disorder. If it's the first, just enjoy till you're bored of it. If it's the second, direct her to the therapist.
    Nope I had a friend who had the same problem, obviously he loved having sex but this chick was just as bad as OPs chick and was a huge nympho. He had to get rid of her because it was getting out of control.

10+ Year Old Account
    last thing id wanna discuss with a woman is politics, ask her to do your taxes if they dont work mention anal she either love it or hate it
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!