People using -- on Livestreams.

I keep hearing [removed] is bannable....so then why are there tons of people who stream using it live infront of hundreds of viewers and nothing ever happens to them?

I am sure some butt-hurt or jelly kid would have gone out of their way to report said players. I mainly see PvPers using it and I know how emotional some people could get if they lost to a team where the guy was livestreaming and using [removed].
    Last edited by Rivin; 2012-03-05 at 04:41 AM.

i have no idea what this is but now i want to find out

Quote Originally Posted by Faderade View Post
    i have no idea what this is but now i want to find out
    It works like an addon thing that makes it so you can change your character model at the hit of a button(ingame script)

And it works on the fly...one guy im watching (human mage) keeps switching from human to troll to undead and appears to be working instantly.

I had no idea either what it was, so I google searched it. Looks fun, but yeah I can see it being against their EULA or whatever... considering they didn't like people making custom MODs for models in Vanilla. At least that was the last time I heard/saw that being done on a mass level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't post about things that violate Blizzard's Terms of Service, especially by name.