Deleted

Keep getting kicked on Battlefield 3 [PC]

Hey guys, i've got a little problem and i'm not sure how to fix it.

I've been playing BF3 ALOT and this has never ever happened, until now.

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'GamerIDGoesHere' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed " This is what it comes up after i get kicked, i've googled it and supposedly it's a punkbuster update issue... however, i've just followed the steps on how to fix it and it still does it.

It's not just the same server either, it's happened on 3-4 servers now. I was playing 3 hours ago all fine and dandy, the only changes i've done since then was making my system power change from balanced to high performance.

Has anyone had this problem and/or know how to fix it?

Update punkbuster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    Update punkbuster.
    i've googled it and supposedly it's a punkbuster update issue... however, i've just followed the steps on how to fix it and it still does it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuas View Post
    i've googled it and supposedly it's a punkbuster update issue... however, i've just followed the steps on how to fix it and it still does it.
    supposedly did you delete/uninstall punkbuster restart your computer then reinstall punkbuster? or did you just uninstall and reinstall without restarting computer.

Deleted
    I've managed to fix it. For some reason (i have no idea why) PnkBstrA/B.exe decided not to start up when i booted my PC. Mods can delete, problem solved.