Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Win a FREE Mythic Archimonde mount and loot

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this please move to appropriate if it is thank you.

Good Game on Stormrage is hosting a free-for-all deathmatch in Stranglethorn Arena at 9 p.m. server time on Monday, August 22nd!

The winner (that is, whoever successfully loots the chest) will receive a Mythic Archimonde kill and receive any loot for their class as well as a Mythic Archimonde Mount!

That'd be the Felsteel Annihilator

There's a few vital and very important rules:

The winner will go on August 23rd 10 pm server.

No selling of the prize, the character that loots the chest is the character that gets the run.

People who already have the mount can win but in the spirit of this please let someone who can actually use the mount win. Or you can just come and gank people. That's cool too.

You're also free to show up in a group if you so choose, but remember, we will only take ONE person - only the person who loots the chest. Not the group leader necessarily, and certainly not the entire group.

If you happen to be on a different server or phase then me(Stormrage) and loot the chest sorry that does not count. Only the person I see announced will qualify.

If you have any questions, ask away right here or PST/mail me in-game. 'Till then, look forward to seeing you all in the arena!

Hello everyone! Visit twitch.tv/popkwizz for a shot at a free archimonde moose! Got mine a few nights ago and he's carried about 180 people so far for free! 100% legit. Just visit the stream, hang out with the community, and wait for a slot!

Greetings fellow gamers!
    On Tuesday, August 23rd, <Ascent> of [US]-Thrall (Horde) will be hosting a giveaway for a free Mythic Archimonde boss kill including the “<Name>,Defiler’s End” title and the mount, Felsteel Annihilator!
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=182912/...delviewer:10+0

This will be the final raid lockout with the mount having a 100% guaranteed drop chance due to the launch of the Legion expansion changing it to become an extremely rare drop similar to other mounts like Mimiron’s Head or Invincible.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...-s-running-out

~~~Contest Rules~~~
    --Who can enter?
    You must be willing to provide your BattleTag. Additionally, that account must have a lvl 100 Horde character on a US realm that is not saved to any bosses in Mythic Hellfire Citadel on Tuesday, August 23rd. You must also be available between the times of 8:55 - 10:00 pm Eastern on Tuesday, August 23rd, for confirmation of winning and the actual boss fight.

--What exactly do you win?
    The winner will get to join the raid group for a Mythic Archimonde kill and will gain the achievement, Defiler’s End title, and Felsteel Annihilator mount. Other boss kills and other loot will not be included.

--How do you sign up for the event?
    Just fill out an entry form. It’s simple and takes less than a minute.
    https://goo.gl/forms/aNkQ8aOY9bEs4Mq32

*Note: Please limit entries to 1 per BattleTag.
    I am going to eliminate and discard all duplicate BattleTags and invalidly posted forms. Additionally, duplicates may be disqualified and have their BattleTag blacklist entirely at my discretion for not following the contest rules.

--When is the winner announced?
    On the night of Tuesday, August 23rd, I will disable form submissions at 7:30pm Eastern as the cutoff point for all entries. Then at 9:00pm Eastern, I will broadcast a livestream at ( >>> http://www.twitch.tv/Bitterst <<< ) of the Google Docs spreadsheet with all valid applicants listed in order of entry as well as the selection of the winner.

I’ll be using a simple number randomizer from https://www.random.org to pick someone from the list. Then, I’ll attempt to add that person’s BattleTag and give them 3 minutes to accept the request and the invite to the raid group. If they do not join the raid group within the 3 minute timer, that person will forfeit their entry and I will reroll and pick another random entry with a new 3 minute timer.

Finally, because I don’t want to look up every contestant ahead of time, I’m going to wait to check until after the random roll to see if the character selected already has the Felsteel Annihilator mount via Armory, and if so, obviously disqualify them and start another random roll. Also, please make sure to not get saved to Mythic Hellfire Citadel that day, because the event will not be rescheduled and the randomly selected character will forfeit their entry if unable to zone into the instance. Winning is non-transferrable.

Thanks for reading and good luck on your entry!

~~~About Ascent~~~
    -We are a 13/13 Mythic raiding guild that finished Warlords of Draenor at US 85th with our first Mythic Archimonde kill on November 23rd.
    -The guild has been around for ages, well before World of Warcraft released, with some members knowing each other for nearly 20 years (which is older than some of our raiders!)
    -We’ve had several guild member meetups such as Blizzcon 2015, and even a few marriages and childbirths due to the relationships that began here. With more of each coming soon in the near future!
    -Ascent had the world first Ragnaros kill in vanilla on April 25, 2005. https://manaflask.com/en/articles/a-...sts-vanilla#MC
    -Ascent also has several notable figures in the gaming community, such as:
    -The 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist and current world record holder for the 110m men’s hurdles, Aries Merritt
    -A Simulationcraft senior developer
    -The original creator of Weak Auras, Mirrormn

We are always recruiting excellence, so feel free to apply!
    www.ascent-guild.com

Not sure if this is the right place to go for it, but if im wrong id appreciate if someone told me a better place to post this.

I'm currently looking for a mythic+ group, alliance on EU, that will clear some of the higher levels relatively fast, and either looking for a solid group to do these who are looking for more, or looking for individual people and I can set something up for it.
    In the past ive been doing alot of challenge modes, mostly with the same people way back in MoP and start of WoD, boosting and pushing realm best (even holding a world best for a couple of months), but most of the people I played with no longer have the time or drive to engage in this all over, hence im here looking. Throw me a pm here or on bnet Zeth#2129

I need realm hop for mad merchant and known last spawn

Searching for Mad Merchant Sadness#21454 add me if you are looking for him.

LF a dedicated mythic dungeon team (Alliance)

Yo, peoples. First time posting on MMO-C after years of lurking. Gettin' back into the swing of things with this expansion and am looking for a group of players who want to start rolling' into mythic dungeons. I am currently an 837 ilvl resto druid with 10+ years of healing experience as well as cmode completions in previous expansions (not carried). Could use a good group looking to progress, but also flexible enough to enjoy the content and have fun. My Btag is Liftin#1161. Feel free to post here or throw me a message via bnet!

Thanks!

I wish mods would stop closing threads and directing people here when this clearly has no traction. 20 pages in 4 and a half years, this is going to get my group no where.

Deleted
    Hi,

We are two players looking for more to progress in M+ dungeons, hoping to get +15 done very soon, I am playing DH tank right now (878) but will happily play as DPS should we find another tank and my friend is playing resto Druid (879) we have both raided in high in guilds in the past, have played high rated arena and even though we didn't play a lot in wod we were competitive in mop challenge modes achieving rank 1 world times on a few occaisions. So we are primarily looking for DPS players who are skilled and not too restricted by raiding (as in not in a guild which is still raiding 3+ days a week at this point in the tier) I'm not going to ask for a minimum Ilvl or certain classes as the kinds of players we want to play with don't need to be told that, if you're confident you can perform well in high level M+ and you're a tank or DPS player we want to hear from you.

Reply with a quote, PM me or hit me in game if you are interested Joe#24360

[US] The Cod Squad: Dungeon Team for all!
    Good day all, My name is Cod and I am a part of the Convert to Raid community on Aerie Peak. I have created a dungeon running community to help people experience dungeons in a positive and helpful environment.

Who we are:
    The Cod Squad is a group / dungeon running team that will be running in Legion and beyond.

Our team is based off of a couple of principles:
    This group is for everyone! From “beginners” to “experts”
    We will wipe, we will try again, we will win
    Positivity and friendships are required

This group is not just about completing Mythics and Mythic+ dungeons. This group is about enjoying dungeons, group content and other activities with friends. Nothing is as awesome as killing internet dragons with your friends. Nothing feels as empty as joining a random dungeon and having a great run…but then just looting the last boss and dropping group. I want to put back the feels into running dungeons.

We also make some promises:
    We will never ask you to change your class or spec
    We will never link DPS logs in runs
    We will never link HPS logs in runs
    We will never say “You can’t”
    You will never get yelled
    You will never be asked about your iLevel
    You will never be told you cannot go based on ranged / melee

I promise you that if I hear of any of this happening…it will be stopped immediate and the member who violated to rule talked with.

Requirements to join:
    Right now The Cod Squad is up in running on Aerie Peak server as a part of the Convert to Raid Guild. The best thing about my group is that you DO NOT have to server transfer. Everything can be run through using people’s Real ID’s.

Here are the requirements to join:
    Have a max level toon
    Be willing to learn
    Be patient
    Have Discord (Mic recommended)

That’s it. No silly ilevel requirements, no DPS requirements, heal requirements, etc. This group is for everyone! We want to help you with your group content needs! There are also no time requirements. You do not have to sign up for times to do activities. You are not obligated to do X amount of runs in Y time. We run when you need us. Now…that doesn’t mean we run 24/7….but we can usually get someone into runs pretty quickly. As we grow…so do the times we run. But I expect that after spending some time with us…you will want to keep doing things with us.

How to Join:

There are a couple of ways to get yourself into our great group…and it all starts with having a small conversation with me.

Here are the many ways to get in touch with me:
    Real ID: Captcodfish#1784
    Twitter: @Gamingwithcod
    Discord: CaptainCodfish#4029

Every member of my team gets a one-on-one with us so we can make sure we are on the same page. We like talking with people and hearing people get excited about what we are doing. I like to keep this personal touch….I think it helps people feel like we are more friendly / more like a home than a group of randoms. At the end of the meeting, We welcome you to our family.

Cod Squad Goals:

I have set some personal goals for our team. Some that are really hard and some that are pretty easy.

For Legion here are a couple of major goals:
    To become your preferred method of finding Mythic and Mythic + dungeons
    To help people with any group content (WQ, Profession quest, Artifact, etc
    To help people get attuned for Karazhan
    To help people experience Karazhan in a positive environment
    To get people ready for Patch 7.2 dungeons / reset

Those are some of the major goals we are trying to complete. I also will spend as much time as I can recruiting, reaching out and talking with people who feel like they cannot find groups for dungeon content. I truly believe in leaving no player behind. No…we may not be running +5 +6 +7 runs right now….but we will make sure that everyone has a chance to experience end game dungeon content.

So. Raiders, non-raiders, beginners, experts, anyone who wants to belong to a family style dungeon running group….we are here and we want to help. #leavenoplayerbehind

Here is our first promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPRDHGq4RHg

Deleted

880 DH Dps / Tank looking for a farming myhtic + dung grp

Looking for a farming group late night or during day on ally side for myhtic+

Contact on Btag : Taz #22466

EU Horde Arms Warrior looking for a Mythic + farming group for AP and weekly chest etc.

Btag is BAW#2945
    Last edited by Kotjunge; 2016-11-28 at 02:12 AM.

I'm just looking for a group to farm transmogs with. Right now, I'm focusing on SOO, and I'd like to finish the warrior transmog set on Mythic and Heroic, as well as the other plate sets. I'm fairly open to the idea of doing all of MOP on my warrior and hunter for anyone who needs a hand.

zenspeed#1373

Seeking 880+ Mythic+ players for 12-15 key pushes

Pretty self explanatory. I'm looking to build up a compendium of players that are ready and capable of pushing up to 15 keys.

Fill in your information as following:

Faction - Name (BTag) - Class/Spec - iLvl - Highest Cleared - Timezone
    Also add any comments about your availability if you wish.

Please do not offer your name without at least having cleared 10's and 11's within the timer.
    You should be consistently clearing your 12's each week and be well aware of the necessary CC targets, pulls, and priority mobs.
    Please have invis pots ready if the dungeon requires it.

The only goal is to complete timers to get to 12+ keys. These are not educational runs or carry groups.

I will sort out the submitted names first by faction, then by role (Tank, Healer, Ranged, Melee)

Alliance

Tank:

Healer:

Ranged:
    Gnomedeezy (#BRODEEZY1328) - Destro Warlock - 889 iLvl - Mythic +13 within timer - PST

Melee:

Horde

Tank:

Healer:

Ranged:

Melee:

*when adding someone's BTag, please make it clear who you are, what spec you play, and that you are adding them for Mythic+ groups)
    Last edited by Jondar; 2016-12-06 at 03:01 AM.

Hey there, I have recently returned to the game after a long gap. And now, I'm struggling to find people to group up for mythic + dungeons. I'm playing shadow priest with currently 855 item level. So, if you're horde, and looking for players to group and gear up together, add me please!

My battle tag is Jaquinger#2644

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello mmo-champion club,

Looking foward to push 54 traits for the next 2 weeks.

I'm a boomy, here is wowprogress page, http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/dalaran/Skwin

What you need to know about me ? I'm very dedicated, minded, motivated and positive player, will do whatever it takes to achieve my goal.
    You are crazy, I will follow, that how I rule.

What I'm expecting ? A group that will chain dungeon one after another, not looking to push keys, but farming AP as fast as we can, that means CONSISTENCY.
    Add my bnet skthebest#1236

Deleted

Alliance LFM for Nighthold Normal on 18.1.

Hello everyone,

I am making this post so I can find some more players who are interested in a Nighthold Normal run during the day. We have some people from my guild, but unfortunately a lot of others work during the day. :/

Here is important information you may want to know:

FACTION: Alliance (EU Ravencrest)

DIFFICULTY: Normal

DATE: 18.1.2016

START: 9:30 AM (server time)

END: 6:00 PM (or when we are done)

ILVL: 880+

RAID: 2/4/14 (with heal OS)

As you can see I am planning to stay there all day. I would prefer people who can stay for the whole raid but we will pug others so we still can continue if anyone leaves or udnerperforms. We will take some small breaks during the day (5-15mins) and one bigger break for lunch (around 30-60mins).
    Our goal is kill Gul'dan before we end. My main motivation for this is to get knowledge of fights before main raid with guild and try to get some nice set pieces,
    so it can help guild in the night.

If you are interested in the run, even if you cant stay for full time, feel free to contact me on Btag Vlnkaj#2542.

Thank you for reading this.
    Regards Vlnkaj
    Last edited by mmocb26f60f4d0; 2017-01-11 at 11:12 PM.

Deleted
    Any Eu people that are interested in doing Herald of the Titans? Preferably geared-ready-to-go toons. This will be a horde run. We are a few people ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone is still doing Ahead Of The Curve: Helya in EU? I want get it, but since my guild is small and barely we do even Nighthold guild runs, i need look for cross-realm chance?

Help please?

Playing mainly in alliance AD. But got one horde character as well.