Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Greetings my name is Worggy and I run many Mythic+ groups. I have just returned to wow and getting all my groups going once again.

None of my groups require any kind of guild membership or anything like that. You simply sign up by adding me to you Btag and telling me which group you would like to be a part of. My Btag is Worggy#1983

We are a very laid-back group that like to have fun. We are only interested in people 18+. I am flexible on the 18+ rule but you better act mature while in group.

We also more often then not do many toons within each groups timeframe so alts are always welcomed.

I welcome new players to join our groups we are no elitist’s mistakes happen.

Below are our groups need ATM:
    Thursday: 1900-2200
    1 DPS

Friday: 1900-2200
    1DPS

Groups coming soon should be going within 2-4 weeks:

Saturday: 1900-2200
    3DPS

Monday: 1900-2200
    3 DPS

Requirements to join groups:
    Must get in our discord during groups

If DPS must be able to pull up to 1 million DPS I am not asking for a consistent 1 million just be able to hit that number. I can do this on tanks so most DPS should have no problems with this. Also just for further clarification this is like during AOE pulls I am not asking for 1 million single target.

Must be able to follow directions VIA discord.

To join group add me me my Btag is Worggy#1983

Thanks for sharing!!

DK looking for dedicated/consistent M+ group - just came back, currently 915 ilvl. Good experience with Blood tanking and even better with Frost DPS.

Btag is decyphier#1430

ChrisBKLYN#1474 - 935+- [alliance] prot warr, usually have a 935 HPally and a 935 demonhunter with us - just looking for people to add to my btag that are interested in running some m+ when we have keys or whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    950 ilevel Holy Paladin (US-Alliance) looking for a weekly mythic Trial of Valor group as well as regular Heroic Antorus group or a raiding guild looking for a healer.

If interested please contact via private message here on MMO-Champion!
    Last edited by Silver-Fox; 2018-02-17 at 09:23 PM.

I'm starting up a beginner level learning raid for Normal Antorus, Alliance side. There is an event set up through Open Raid if you are interested.

http://openraid.zergid.com/r/309064

You can also message me at grandgato[#]1617 (without the []) or through MMO Champion PM.

Thanks.

So I hit level 51 with my Prot Pally toon and decided... let's do BRD!!!

I will do a full clear that's coordinated with participants time
    The format will be a 3-5 people party.

Hit me up on battle.net if you want to take part in this ( DeaDoShadoW#2829 )

Horde LF Group to get glory of the legion hero (EU)

I need following achievements:

Halls of Valor:
    I Got What You Mead

Violet Hold:
    I Made a Food!
    You're Just Making It WORSE!

Vault of the Wardens:
    I Ain't Even Cold
    Who's Afraid of the Dark?
    A Specter, Illuminated

Arcway:
    No Time to Waste

Court of Stars:
    Waiting for Gerdo

I know how to do them. I am 948 druid. Just need people to do together.

If you are interested in getting any of these achievements whisper me ingame. Tzufjin-TwistingNether
    Last edited by Ambuscade; 2017-12-03 at 11:51 AM.

I mean asking in the Achievement Discord woud be too hard yeah?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for Normal Antorus Groups that run during the afternoon from 3pm to about 7pm EST Tuesday to Thursday and sundays and mondays all day, looking as well for mythic + Groups

Doomedknight#1125

936 Holy Priest
    923 Veng DH
    918 Resto Druid
    915 Mistweaver Monk
    918 Frost DK
    921 Prot Warrior

Deleted

Horde Project 100 - HFC Mythic Raiding Team

Hello everyone. So, to spare you a lenghty forum post people won't bother reading, I'm heading a cross-realm team of lvl 100 twinks and we do WoD PvE content, mainly HFC raid and mythic dungeons. About a month or two ago, we started progressing through HFC HC and we got done with that difficulty so now we're very interested in mythic HFC progress.

That being said, we're now in the process of recruiting more players to join this core mythic team. Many of our players are able and comfortable playing different roles (if their class allows them to do this) so if you're interested in joining you can really choose any role & class and we'll make room for you. Idealy, we would like a few dps and maybe a player or two who can also play dps, but are able to go heal if we need it.

Now, to quickly finish up with some general info. I should probably mention that since this is a cross realm team and we're gathering of our players on discord and a battle net group we have. Another thing to note is that we are on Horde side. Our raid days are Sunday & Tuesday from 20:30 - 23:00 (CET).

That would be all. If you're interested in joining us add me on battle net: Khazark#21615

Not trying to ruin your fun,but wouldn't the massive nerfs to HFC make it nothing like it used to be? (50% nerf on damage and health if I'm not mistaken)

Deleted
    Yea, it is indeed easier than it used to be (40% nerf to dmg and 50% to hp), but it still offers a fair level of challenge and it's just something we would enjoy doing ^^

Alliance [A] - "The Chosen" Raid Group

Hello!

We are going to be organizing a group for obtaining “The Chosen” title. This is awarded if you complete an entire mythic Trial of Valor without dying. This achievement is tracked on a personal basis. See more info @ http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...hosen#comments

We will be doing this on Saturday nights at 9:00PM PST. I would like to have everyone with their title within 3-4 lockout periods, there may be a bit of a learning curve depending on how the first week goes. We will be getting this underway as soon as the roster is filled.

Expectations for performance will be the same as any mythic raider; research the fights and come prepared. People who cause repeated issues for others will not be invited back the following week. I’m aware we’ll overpower the content with our gear, but that’s no excuse for playing poorly. There are still numerous mechanics in all three fights that can devastate you, despite your item level.

I'm looking for people with mythic raiding experience (any tier) and a minimum item level of 950. I will be checking your profile, raider.io, and warcraft logs for each applicant. I don't expect you to be parsing in the 95th percentile, I'm just asking for experienced players, so this can go as smooth as possible.

If you are interested please join the discord server (https://discord.gg/GBrtrs3) and post in the sign ups channel. Include your class/role and ilevel. Only people who sign-up via the discord channel will be considered. We’ll continue the conversation over there. Thank you!!

Sitting at 10/20 people on our roster right now, we are in need of melee DPS and 3 more healers.
    Last edited by Ackthal; 2018-03-12 at 10:00 PM.

Antorus HC Clears - DHs Only(mostly)

Weekly Antorus Heroic Clears, DH's Only(mostly).

We're LF more DHs to join these amazin' runs!

Requirements:
    #1 Be a DH
    #2 be 970+ Equip
    #3 Dont be shit
    #4 be on EU servers.
    #5 Be Horde.

What Time?
    ~12.00 Server Time EU. (in the morning).

What about healers?

Ofc we got healers.

Do i get Loot?
    Yes, we are mostly only seeing DH Drops with all bigboy titanforges on DH gear too.

Does this even work?
    Yes, this works.

How to Join?
    Open your LFG tool, and search for "Weekly DH Heroic Run"

Are we gonna wipe or be slow?
    No, cuz we aren't garbage players.
    Last edited by Artemol; 2018-03-16 at 12:46 AM.

Still need more healers and melee DPS, we're sitting at 14/20 on the roster!

Quote Originally Posted by Ackthal View Post
    Hello!

We are going to be organizing a group for obtaining “The Chosen” title. This is awarded if you complete an entire mythic Trial of Valor without dying. This achievement is tracked on a personal basis. See more info @ http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...hosen#comments

We will be doing this on Saturday nights at 9:00PM PST. I would like to have everyone with their title within 3-4 lockout periods, there may be a bit of a learning curve depending on how the first week goes. We will be getting this underway as soon as the roster is filled.

Expectations for performance will be the same as any mythic raider; research the fights and come prepared. People who cause repeated issues for others will not be invited back the following week. I’m aware we’ll overpower the content with our gear, but that’s no excuse for playing poorly. There are still numerous mechanics in all three fights that can devastate you, despite your item level.

I'm looking for people with mythic raiding experience (any tier) and a minimum item level of 950. I will be checking your profile, raider.io, and warcraft logs for each applicant. I don't expect you to be parsing in the 95th percentile, I'm just asking for experienced players, so this can go as smooth as possible.

If you are interested please join the discord server (https://discord.gg/GBrtrs3) and post in the sign ups channel. Include your class/role and ilevel. Only people who sign-up via the discord channel will be considered. We’ll continue the conversation over there. Thank you!!

Sitting at 10/20 people on our roster right now, we are in need of melee DPS and 3 more healers.
    Our roster is at 17/20, just need 2 more healers and 1 melee DPS

Mythic Antorus - X-realm Alt Run.

(EU HORDE) Mythic Antorus Weekly Alt-Pug:

As it has been requested multiple times, by several people - We'll be starting Antorus Mythic Clears on Alts, the goal of these runs is to eventually clear the place on alts aswell as you're doing on your main currently.
    That being said, we're not looking to carry plebs which in turn means you got to be 11/11 Mythic on your main or have logs backing up that you're close to an argus kill. You are required to have decent gear on the character aswell as basic knowledge on how to perform and deal with "other mechanics", say a Main-Rogue playing an Alt-Mage.

Raid Times: Friday/Monday(2be set). from 19.45 -> 23.45 Server Time.

We Generally want people to play the roles they are on their mains, aka Tank-Main, Tank-Alt.

Roster Will be Posted in THIS spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...vyI/edit#gid=0

Questions?
    Add "Yubigubi#2138"
    Or whiser:
    Therealmeme-Draenor / Yolomeme-Draenor

Join this Discord for more info: https://discord.gg/bA4uMhN
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2018-04-27 at 08:30 AM.

Deleted

Ashran achievements ( EU )

Hello,

As you know or may not know, all ashran achievements will be moved to Feats of Strength tab. If there would be enough people from both sides, we would finish 3 the hardest achieves in one night.

* Divide and Conquer
    * Bounty Hunter
    * Grand Theft, 3rd Degree

With 40 people on both sides, siting near cemetery and a little coordination we would do it most likely during one, longer session.

If anyone is intrested to participate in those achievements, just reply in this topic and we will choose date to do it(most likely weekend)

Thread on battle.net and wowhead
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618234352#1
    http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=283800&p=4183606
    Last edited by mmocb41ae6d9ad; 2018-04-23 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

free mythic guldan kills

doing 2 mythic guldan kills this sunday 6 st have 2 chars with the skip mount is free roll already have it / morgath is the leads name if you wanna a chance at the mount

couldnt find a place to put this so sorry if this isnt the best place , but i just like more ppl to get the mount , dont have any stream or something like that going on so this is just some free kills for anyone who wants to come this sunday 6 st . on a first come first serve basis

MORGATH99#1922 my Btag