Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for people to do Soul Man achiev on Normal Soc! I'm a 720 resto druid PM me!

729 Guardian Druid, trying to get Glory of the Hellfire Raider achieve

Deleted
    Hello, I am stuck on the Blood Infusion quest in ICC. I need two persons to help me finish this. You help me do it, I will help you as well finish your quest.
    If you are interested, and wish to discuss more details add Universe#21205. Cheers! EU, can do both for Alliance or Horde!

Realmhooping is broken?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    Realmhooping is broken?
    I believe because servers are now cross-realm in Draenor, there is very few different servers to realm hop, so it's unlikely to work effectively.

Anyone got a Herald of the Titans group? My level 80 for that is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...notoh/advanced

You can add me at: Ohnoto#1201

Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    729 Guardian Druid, trying to get Glory of the Hellfire Raider achieve
    736 Disc Priest also looking to do this. Plus one or two more for the Draenor Dungeon meta.

Deleted
    Hey all, looking for 3 people to help out with the School's Out Forever achievement that's part of the Glory of the Pandaria Hero.
    I'm on EU Horde.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'd gladly offer help with achievements you need in return.

Thanks.

847 Holy Priest (Alliance, US) looking for dedicated group to finish out Glory of the Legion Hero achievements. More than willing, of course, to re-do ones I've already gotten, for the right group.

Quote my post here or PM and we can work out getting in touch and a schedule.

Anyone interested in doing Fight Kill Salute? Alliance-US side. You need a lvl 100.

I wouldn't mind finding four people to 'Share the Love' with me.

Bukkbull#2648 EU - Horde

Deleted
    Looking to trade kills to reach Honored with the Talon Vengeance rep - if you are interested and have a lvl 100+ priest (holy priest doesn't get the debuff when it dies) add Universe#21205

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graharam View Post
    I wouldn't mind finding four people to 'Share the Love' with me.

Bukkbull#2648 EU - Horde
    I am up for this if you haven't found a group yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhyvar View Post
    I am up for this if you haven't found a group yet?

I havnt! Try and find me and we'll give it a go..
    I need experienced drake rider aswell.

Hi all! It is still possible to do WARLORD OF DREANOR title / Nemesis achievements? I know that people made raid groups back in WoD but i skiped most of WoD expansion , I have not played over one year, I stopped after BRF come out and come back on start of Legion. And still need all Nemesis ach. The thing is quest reset , I'm not sure you can still do this achievement, any 1 know for sure? . Also if som1 doing new meta raid ach fell free to pm me in game or here. Matorí Sylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    I will start up a Glory of the Legion Raider pretty soon, with focus on Emerald Nightmare first, then eventually a day for Nighthold. You will require 890+ equipped as well as a few clears on the instance on the character you are joining with. Contact me via PM on mmo champion, will do an Openraid group as well!

im LF a realm with a sandstorm in tanaris for silithid hatchling pet
    sorry if this isnt allowed, i seriously need the silithid hatchling pet so i can get this achievement out of the way.
    invite me to a group in tanaris if theres a sandstorm going on there, my battletag is johnnyd2#1924
    message me there if you can invite
    thanks for reading
    if it helps, i have a 100+ gobbo hunter on dentarg if anyone horde side sees a sandstorm in tanaris

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    im LF a realm with a sandstorm in tanaris for silithid hatchling pet
    sorry if this isnt allowed, i seriously need the silithid hatchling pet so i can get this achievement out of the way.
    invite me to a group in tanaris if theres a sandstorm going on there, my battletag is johnnyd2#1924
    message me there if you can invite
    thanks for reading
    if it helps, i have a 100+ gobbo hunter on dentarg if anyone horde side sees a sandstorm in tanaris

NVM
    not even an hour or two after this thread, around 10 EST, Sandstorm time in whisperwind ^^
    got my hatchling

Pharmasience medication work For Human Health.

Pharmascience treat fever and pain caused by inflammation, including pain due to arthritis, muscle aches, sprains, strains, backache, headache, migraine, minor aches, menstrual cramps, minor surgery, toothache, dental extractions, and the common cold. It can also be used to reduce fever :- For More Visit.
    .......................................................................................... ...........
    Pharma Science - The Indian Ayurveda

Anyone who still haven't done this HoTS promo for mount?

Let me know, let's team up and do this, takes 1h or so for 15 wins (Co vs A.I.).

RECAP => Heroes of the Storm - 15 wins - Promo => Mount Reward in WoW

PM ME!

Deleted
    Edit: done
    Last edited by mmoc8ad94095c0; 2017-03-12 at 01:52 PM.