Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hi everyone...

since here we dont have people to do the non meta achievs... i found this forum and people that really cares about these ones...

i have a moonkin druid 404 that would love to solve all achievs until de release of MoP...

Ednataurin
    Realm - Azralon
    Horde :P
    please contact me here or in game...

i can help everyone too anytime

I posted in here a while back and got one response, but ill try again

Alliance US, looking for 4 more people for Bear-ly Made It, would like this mount, and willing to do it 4 more times so others can get it too

Please PST me here, i can give you my realID (or battletag after tuesday) or vice versa
    I see Stupid people!

Organizing a Herald of the Titans (Horde) over in Cross-Servier Raid thread! Read the post there or PM for more info.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

any US ally Herald of the Titans group? im currently leveling a shaman to get the achieve i can roll any spec needed.

Feel free to PM me.

Level 80 horde hunter geared for Herald of the Titans, have done fight many times before. Send me a PM here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Herald of the Titan posting again. US Ally Warrior. Fury set is done and finishing up my tank set.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently looking for 1 dps for a Herald run. Don't expect full BiS gear but having as good as possible is a preference. Run will be Friday 21 September at 10pm EST. Horde side, US realms.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    I posted in here a while back and got one response, but ill try again

Alliance US, looking for 4 more people for Bear-ly Made It, would like this mount, and willing to do it 4 more times so others can get it too

Please PST me here, i can give you my realID (or battletag after tuesday) or vice versa
    Just to add more to this, i can do this as horde as well, since mounts are accountwide now too
    I see Stupid people!

Healer or DPS (I have both a hunter and a priest that are 80) looking for a group for Herald of the Titans. I can gear myself for this and be ready when you need me. Prior to October 7th I am available Tues/Weds/Thurs, after that I am available any night. Experienced raider, know every fight, happy to do this with a fun group.

PM me here and we will set it up. Thanks!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...z/Rulla/simple (HUNTER)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asz/Vau/simple (PRIEST)

Lvl 80 Holy Pally healer looking for group for Herald of the Titans if available. Will need to scale a few of my pieces of gear down, so will need a few days to prepare prior to attempting. PM me if possible. Thanks.

Looking for a group who is doing the Glory of the Firelands Raider. I only need a couple more achievements to get the mount, however willing to run multiple times till everyone has their's. US-Horde

Pst if you have a group for me to join.

Thanks

We had to decide between letting people turn the R&D and Achievement forums into a giant spam of recruitment threads and consolidate everything at the same place. We went with the 2nd option.

US-Horde

Looking for a geared/skilled/high dps Warlock to do the achievement Cleaning Up. We have a solid group ready, very close, just need a Warlock for the added CC on the pull before the Sha to push us under the timer. Send me a PM if you are interested, achievement time will be in the evenings, US time. Thanks.

evening run. We are Horde US.

Looking for Ulduar 25 non meta achiev run. want to bring my Rogue Patina of Rexxar and my GF Charmz of Rexxar. PM with info please would prefer Friday or Saturday evening run. We are Horde US.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 08:33 AM ----------

regreghdsghfdhytjuyj

gj mku yntyb y6rynhjmhgjn

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 08:34 AM ----------

Right now we have 1 tank, 2 healers

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 08:35 AM ----------

Deleted
    LF cross-realm @ EU for FL/DS/ICC25 Meta Ach run. Most of them are already done, i need a couple more. Can play as a healer/SP ( 477 ilvl atm ).

PM here, ty

Deleted
    LF Horde players on EU realms for cross realm grouping for "Is Another Man's Treasure". Also known as "The Relic Hunter". pm!

Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    LF Horde players on EU realms for cross realm grouping for "Is Another Man's Treasure". Also known as "The Relic Hunter". pm!
    I would like to start the same for alliance EU players. PM aswell!

Ret paladin on Twisting nether-EU looking for a low pop server, to get the Relic hunter title.

Deleted
    Same here on Archimonde-EU trying to finish relic hunter achieve, on Alliance side => PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sxdxdx View Post
    Looking for Ulduar 25 non meta achiev run. want to bring my Rogue Patina of Rexxar and my GF Charmz of Rexxar. PM with info please would prefer Friday or Saturday evening run. We are Horde US.

regreghdsghfdhytjuyj

gj mku yntyb y6rynhjmhgjn

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 08:34 AM ----------

For 25 groups.
    I would suggest going here