Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Cross-realm Achievement Groups

If you're looking for more people to fill your cross-realm achievement group, you're welcome to post here! All advertisements must be kept to this thread; any additional threads will be locked or deleted.

1. No buying or selling of achievements / titles / mounts / anything else.

2. Do NOT post RealID info. Contact people via PM or in game only.

3. http://openraid.eu & http://openraid.us is great for finding and creating groups.

You're also welcome to visit the Official Cross-Realm Raid Thread in the Raid & Dungeon forum, especially for recurring runs.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-03-26 at 12:15 AM.

Won't it be hard to find a specific event if they are all merged into 1 single thread?

Wouldn't a sub forum have been a better idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiteh View Post
    Won't it be hard to find a specific event if they are all merged into 1 single thread?

Wouldn't a sub forum have been a better idea?
    We had to decide between letting people turn the R&D and Achievement forums into a giant spam of recruitment threads and consolidate everything at the same place. We went with the 2nd option.

I already explained that I will not do dedicated forums unless I find a way to make it safe enough for players. Currently, just giving away your battle.net mail is a pretty huge security risk and I don't want to see players losing their accounts because we rushed the implementation.

The new threads are the best way to make sure that everybody gets a fair chance at advertising, and makes browsing through available raids easier for people who don't feel like going through 3 pages of forums and 20 threads.

Deleted
    Looking for a horde on EU realms to do Battle for Gilneas flag capping achievmetns (Take 50 flags/defend 2 bases/defend 10 bases). Can provided mumble/ts for this.

/pm

Deleted
    Edit : removed.
    Last edited by mmoc864b5aa2ad; 2012-03-07 at 06:35 PM.

I am organizing a cross realm Herald of the Titans Run.We have a last minute opening for a ranged DPS.

DPS needs to be herald geared. 5 of us are completely geared while the rest is only missing a few pieces.

The plan is to run Ulduar on this Friday night or Tuesday night while the geared ones boosting the others. If we can obtain the gear we need, we will be attempting Algalon on this Friday or Tuesday and keep trying if we can't finish up this reset.

Once again,

1 Ranged DPS that needs to be herald geared. Drop me a PM with your mains and alt's armory link and your realID.

Forgot to mention; the run takes place on EU realms on the Horde side.
    Last edited by makine; 2012-03-07 at 01:13 PM.
    Thanks Jekdin for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by makine View Post
    Also, 10 chars. :P
    I think i miss your point :O

eh i had to write 10 chars so it allows me to post :P because I was quoting from another post.
    Thanks Jekdin for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by makine View Post
    eh i had to write 10 chars so it allows me to post :P because I was quoting from another post.
    Ah fair enought.

Edit : got in touch with makine thru private message.
    Last edited by mmoc864b5aa2ad; 2012-03-07 at 06:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/951/

Click the link above! Currently need a healer, however anyone else is free to sign up and if someone else doesn't show I may bring you. Either sign up for open raid and sign up for the raid, or let me know your real id + character name.

Looking for Ulduar 25 non meta achiev run. want to bring my Rogue Patina of Rexxar and my GF Charmz of Rexxar. PM with info please would prefer Friday or Saturday evening run. We are Horde US.

Deleted
    Resto druid looking for herald of the titans group, that's gearing then doing it. EU Horde

Looking for T11 Glory run. Bringing ilvl405 Mage. Alliance US

Looking for a t11 Achievement run which runs over 2 weeks, Saviour of azeroth rogue.

Deleted
    Looking for more herald of the titans, I've got a thread on the EU WoW forums, so drop by and see what we need.

Author of the thread is Gotbeef.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    hunter LFG for Glory of the Cataclysm Raider (both normal and HC) and Glory of the FL raideer (both normal and HC)

Bringing: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ziana/advanced

got VT, Skype AND TS, willing to install other comunication programs.

I dont know if its possible to do ...but atm i missing only 4 achievments for the Battlemaster title, 2 of this to win Arathi Basin and EoS 1600-0, my plan is to get 10+ horde and alliance team, we try to queue at the same time, and if the teams are on the same BG, we just trade the achievments and everybody happy. :Đ

Holy pally looking to finish up Glory of the Firelands Raider. Only missing Death from Above, Bucket List and the brush fire and lava spew parts of Do a Barrel Roll.

Shadow/holy priest and moonkin/tank looking for tier 11 glory. (ilvl 405)

Deleted
    Who:
    Holy paladin
    Alliance
    EU

LF:
    ICC10/25 achievement raid

Since my server is as good as dead it's pretty hard to organize a raid for old content and if I get people most of them never did those old instances so I had a lot of fail in the past. Now I'm looking for a x-realm raid to ICC10 (or25) for all the achievements. In ICC10 I only need http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4582, last achievement for my mount!

Last 4 raids I made people just don't get it so I'm looking for people that know how to get the ICC achievements.