Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would love a free trial, email = d_daack(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Last edited by sev96; 2012-07-01 at 07:42 AM.

Could anyone send a friend trial to nugent.ryan@ymail.com ? Thanks.
    Last edited by Table; 2012-07-01 at 09:35 AM.
    \

Quote Originally Posted by meadtj View Post
    20 invites left. also don't make an account at swtor.com before invite or you will not be able to get 7 day trial with that email
    Kind sir. Would you aid me spend a nice sunny summer at home with the curtains drawn by sending me a friend pass? I would be eternally grateful. My email is garnet181090(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thanks!

Deleted
    Looking for an invite, please send to timothy.reinholdt@gmail.com .
    Last edited by mmocdeb89e4316; 2012-07-01 at 08:46 PM.

Would love to try the game, matteswanson(at)gmail(d)com

I would love to play as well.

bballz7(at)hotmail(dot)com

I would definitely be interested. Shoot me a PM if you can send me an invite for email information.

Thank You!

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

could I get a invite sent to t_daack(at)yahoo(dot)com thx!

Quote Originally Posted by garnet181090 View Post
    Kind sir. Would you aid me spend a nice sunny summer at home with the curtains drawn by sending me a friend pass? I would be eternally grateful. My email is garnet181090(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thanks!
    I got it. Thanks!

email me at thomasmeadows at gmail dot com for a trial invite I have 17 left. Also might be able to help you with some starting credits if you join "prophecy of five server" Also don't make an account at swtor.com before invite or you will not be able to get 7 day trial with that email

free 7 day trial

so basicly i've been trying to get a 7 day trial for a while now via friends, AND the topic we have in the swtor section, yet no one yet offered help. figure i'd try making a new topic

so if anyone would be kind enough to hook me up with a raf invite i would be most thankfull

No need to have multiple topics about the same thing. You could have just gotten missed or people might be winding down with it as it looks like the f2p to lvl 15 might be soon.

Deleted
    ive said numerous times to PM me. i see my PM's i dont always check the forums or check this thread.

I have about 16 invites left

also remember the stupid EA/Origin Bug, if you have an account tied to any of these we'll get an error, best solution to that is to make a brand new totally clean email to tie your trial account too.

If not this is the workaround for the bug.

We are doing our best to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. However, there is a temporary workaround available. Please advise your invitee to perform the steps below:

1.) Ask your friend to log into www.ea.com with their SWTOR account. [SWTOR logins work for EA as well.]
    2.) Click on the Username in the upper right corner on the screen.
    3.) Select “Contact Preferences”.
    4.) Check the box “Contact me about EA´s products, news, events and promotions”.

Once your invitee has done this, please try to send your invitation again.

If you would be able to send me an invite to this awesome lookin´ game I would greatly appreciate it.
    My email is vemundveteran(at)hotmail(dot)com
    -Thanks

an account too

Deleted
    I'd like a key if possible ! email: mk29389(at)gmail(dot)com

really looking forward for some jedi action!

As with the rest of these posters, I would greatly appreciate an invite if one is available at sterling2k12(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks for having a thread like this open.

EDIT: Thank you, Rocco!
    Last edited by Adhesive; 2012-07-04 at 03:03 AM.

Deleted
    Have about 20 trial invites left, if you wish to give this game a go sent me a pm with your mail address (make sure it's not yet tied to swtor or EA/origin) and I'll throw out an invite your way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fornix View Post
    Have about 20 trial invites left, if you wish to give this game a go sent me a pm with your mail address (make sure it's not yet tied to swtor or EA/origin) and I'll throw out an invite your way.
    I would like a code. Cant pm you because of the 10 post rule. My mail is goldmann.s ( --at-- ) gmail.com