Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Roarsaurus View Post
    I still have a bunch of keys I'm willing to give out, pm if you want one (got around 15 to spare)
    Hey there guys, I'm here for the same reason all of us are. If you have one you don't need I'd appreciate the trial key. You'd really make my day!

Thanks in advance!

My email is jbriseno210 (at) gmail (dot com)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by genesee36 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for an invite to use until Tuesday when the Free to Level 15 thing starts. I actually just bought the game, but didn't see anything about that, and I don't want to waste the however many days it will take to get to level 15 off my free month. Email is genesee36 at live dot com.

An invite would be very appreciated!
    Not working with that address, probably EA/Origin linked, see around 2-3 pages back on as to how to solve that; or use a fresh new address.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifyy View Post
    Hey there guys, I'm here for the same reason all of us are. If you have one you don't need I'd appreciate the trial key. You'd really make my day!

Thanks in advance!

My email is jbriseno210 (at) gmail (dot com)
    Sent.

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Fornix View Post
    Not working with that address, probably EA/Origin linked, see around 2-3 pages back on as to how to solve that; or use a fresh new address.

Sent.
    Do you think you can send me a code please, i read your threads, and it seems your giving them out, ive been dying to play this game!
    Djdannywh0 at (Gmail dot com)

Sent.[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot! I let my buddy know "this nice person" on the forums lent me a trial invite so just a heads up incase you get asked for one. We're trying to enjoy this game together Thank you very much for the invite

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this since the game will be going F2P up to level 15 tomorrow, July 10th.

This thread is no longer relevant.