Shadowfiend and Haste

Does the shadow fiend attack faster with more haste? Was just wondering.

Deleted
    No, it doesn't. It only scales with your spellpower. The more spellpower you have, the more damage does the shadowfiend.
    The shadowfiend has ~1.5second attack speed (10 times per 15 second life).

But if Bloodlust/Heroism is cast DURING your shadowfiend is alive, it will also effect the shadowfiend. -> more hits -> more mana you get
    Last edited by mmoc92307a35f7; 2012-03-05 at 11:42 PM.

make a macro from this
    /run if not oldHasPetUI then oldHasPetUI = HasPetUI; HasPetUI = function() return true, false; end end PetTab_Update() ToggleCharacter("PetPaperDollFrame")
    It will give you a pet section on your character tab where you can see your summoned pet's stats
    It also works on mind controlled targets.
    I treat forum trolls like the Black Knight in monty python. Idiots who don't know when to fall over and die. Despite me chopping up every bit of your terrible argument you still think you are right, but i get the satisfacion of kicking a limbless idiot where he deserves to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraeus View Post
    make a macro from this
    /run if not oldHasPetUI then oldHasPetUI = HasPetUI; HasPetUI = function() return true, false; end end PetTab_Update() ToggleCharacter("PetPaperDollFrame")
    It will give you a pet section on your character tab where you can see your summoned pet's stats
    It also works on mind controlled targets.
    Good to know, thanks