Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    i was thinking about this too...
    if anyone have the answer, pls, tell me
    Account will be upgraded to Cataclysm level.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallX View Post
    They should honour this to people that have scroll'd within the last 3 months or something....
    That's why they shut off scrolls 4 months ago.

Erm... Guys where is that SoR button ingame?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    About a week ago 2 friends came back from a 6 month break and our raiding guild transferred realms so our mains are on different realms. I figured the Scroll of Resurrection would start working again right after they came back.
    thats life =).
    ask them to call blizzard's account services to see if anything at all can be done

I can't with good conscience invite any of my friends back with the current state of the game. If they ask me to I would, but I'd warn them first. I expect this will stop the hemmorraging for a month or two at least. With the rapid consumption of content at end game I don't expect many who already quit on sticking around for long though. I'd be tempted to quit for 3 months for the free transfer/faction change though.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Well alot of pple will be returning i can count on that, my brother who quit WoW years ago is already installing the game

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    I wonder what would happen if this was used on an account without WotLK...
    I'm asking myself this.

I have an 'alt' account (made it during Wrath for RaF) that only has Van/BC. If I SoR, do i gotta buy Wrath or does it give that, too?

If it does. 80 Shaman, incoming. It's the only class I don't have at 80. So why not?!

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Finding old friends, rezing their accounts, moving their vanilla toons to 80 and transferring them to my account and getting a mount. Nice, fuck leveling to 80.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    I think its one of those buttons that the US client gets but not the EU, like the random name generator was/is.

Deleted
    So I guess Blizzard reacts to sub loss in Jan and Feb with this... Q1/2012 is slowly getting to an end and they want it to end with as many subs as possible so the numbers don't look too bad... I assume anyway.

Either way this seems to be a pretty cool thing, transfer, faction change or even a new char all the way to Cata ready (I am sure they will equip it with some gear).

It's on your Real ID friends list-tab. It should be in the upper right hand corner of the tab. Looks like Spirit of Redemption icon.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Like I said in my post on previous page. It's not there. This is BS until Blizzard announces it imo.

I just love how everyone hopped on the bandwagon of trolling and arguing with pitchforks without actually CHECKING if it was legit/in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    It's on your Real ID friends list-tab. It should be in the upper right hand corner of the tab. Looks like Spirit of Redemption icon.
    It's actually no longer in my game when I logged back on to take an SS to show where it is. Dunno why. I guess maybe it disappears after you use it once. However, it said you can use one per day when I initially did it. What you describe is where it was for me initially though.
    Last edited by Acry; 2012-03-06 at 08:19 PM.

I gotta give it to Blizzard, they sure pull everything out of their arsenal to keep/gain the subs

So instead of trying to make good content so people will stay they are trying to get old people back by giving some shit perks, very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    It's actually no longer in my game when I logged back on to take an SS to show where it is. Dunno why. I guess maybe it*disappears*after you use it once.
    Was it on the normal wow friends list? I opted out of Real ID when it came out due to anyone being able to view other peoples lists and names. Hope that doesn't mean I can't send the scroll to all my friends that quit the game...

To everyone calling people trolls, Boub replied to the thread, pretty much saying it was legit. Also front page
    ee

Quote Originally Posted by jt1080 View Post
    Like I said in my post on previous page. It's not there. This is BS until Blizzard announces it imo.

I just love how everyone hopped on the bandwagon of trolling and arguing with pitchforks without actually CHECKING if it was legit/in-game.
    I saw it, I did, and I looked up scroll of resurrection. After looking it up and finding out about this, I look back to see that it's not there. It's gone. It was there, but now it's gone. What the hell?
    hey

Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    Was it on the normal wow friends list? I opted out of Real ID when it came out due to anyone being able to view other peoples lists and names. Hope that doesn't mean I can't send the scroll to all my friends that quit the game...
    It allowed me to do it to all my guild members, along with all my real ID. I assume it doesn't have to be realid. I believe you could also type in names, as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    I think (when the feature is fully available) you will actually need RealID, as its more about bringing your friends back, not some random person you know quit 4 months ago. Plus if you could just add a random inactive character, you could abuse it and spam this person with resurrection messages.