Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Inc "herp derp why can't I use bow in raids as a DK, I used it lvling up all the way from 80?" lol, this is gonna be too phuun.

Deleted
    Free level 80's? There's just no way I'm able to stand up for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it LOL. Next Change: You dont have to worry about loot anymore during raids cause once the boss die's everyone gets a piece based on there spec's and class.

Deleted
    Wordless...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow FU Blizz this is a slap in the face for people who have been subscribed since vanilla,,,,

Oh my god leveling is the hardest part of this game, this game is so easy now there is no difficulty in raiding or pvp. Without the mindless grindfest there is no reason to play this game anymore I quit!

it's not a FREE level 80. it's a free boost to 80. most people forget this is scroll of resurrection, aka the person needs to already have an account, and it can't be active. maybe if you go buy a new account with the reduced prices of the battlechest and wotlk, and then cancel after your free month, and then wait a while to "resurrect" yourself, you can get a no work level 80, but, by that time you could be 85 with full epic gear anyways.*also brb resurrecting my old account and transferring my warrior.

What happened to learning your class? What happened to revamped world and news quests? Dear oh dear Blizzard this is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    so you reward people who arn't loyal to you by giving them a reward worth £45 + free time+ a free level 80....you reward people who stay wih you by giving them a tabard that lasts for like a week? 0o

Deleted
    take out the free level 80 then its a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaker View Post
    Love it LOL. Next Change: You dont have to worry about loot anymore during raids cause once the boss die's everyone gets a piece based on there spec's and class.
    yea's bro's it's's a's slap's in's the's face's
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Holy crap!!! So doing this for myself, two accounts ftw!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Oh my god leveling is the hardest part of this game, this game is so easy now there is no difficulty in raiding or pvp. Without the mindless grindfest there is no reason to play this game anymore I quit!
    Idd, now we would have many lvl 1's being boosted to 80 and not knowing their class. The game is already in a very easy difficulty but why make it even more easier? next step: free lvl 85's (90's) in pandaria with full epics... and why skip all the content?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    People complain that catering to the 1% of players for (mythic) raids is atrocious.

981 page thread about wanting Blizzard to cater to less 1% of the player base is downright giggle worthy.

Wait hold up. Time out. Let's say I have a friend who only has BC, this free upgrade will automatically shoot him straight up to Cata access? If so that just saved him $80 since LK and Cata are still $39.99 in stores

this reeks of desperation as much as an fugly at 4am last drink call on a Saturday night

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o I might be coming back to play for a month or so now. Free 80? Yes please.

So for quitting the game and returning you get a free level 80 and free faction changes?Talk about a slap in the face to those who stayed subscribed.We're going to start seeing level 80's sold in the blizzard store soon.

...tempting...very tempting...

There is a free boost to 80, but are you given any items to compensate for the jump? Or are you going to fight mobs naked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Hmm, they're stopping at nothing here it would seem... worried, Blizzard?
    /Agreed... I've literally just seen this & thought it seems quite desperate, it'll be interesting to see the results of subscriptions next time they are released.