Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is kind of genius. Think about it SWtoR came out a little over 78 days ago and with the old Scrolls of Resurrection you had to have not played WoW in 90 days. A lot of people who canceled their account when SWtoR came out will probably come back on this, not to mention a lot of others.

Next step: Pay us, we play for you, you can check what your character did and never need to log in yourself!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is that new gear? not seen any of it before
    It's PTR, Boubouille posted it on twitter.

So free upgrade to cata, does that mean if I have WoW/BC on an 'alt' account, I can SoR and it becomes a 2nd Cata account? Or do I have to buy WOTLK, too?

You people are pathetic...this poor company can never win with this pathetic community...bitch bitch bitch...me...me...meeeeee

Deleted
    ah i see, i misread it. its not a free lvl 80, it boosts an existing character to level 80, then gives you a faction/server change for free, quite awesome.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    "OUR CONTENT SUCKS! HERE, NO NEED TO PLAY IT!"Well f"%!Desperation is starting to show.

Deleted
    Hmmm, I think this is a BIT short sighted. Lets give ppl who haven't played a character with a tonne of abilities they don't know how to use so they can start, be bewildered and cursed at by everyone and go "screw it" forever....Surely giving them 1 character that has 400% exp until level 80 would make a BIT more sense? There's at least some time getting used to how to play the class before you get thrown in with the community at large?

Quote Originally Posted by Merawen View Post
    Yes, free char transfer and faction transfer is included 0.0
    WoW! So sending this to myself and getting me a rogue xD*

To me it just seems like Blizzard is clinging to any means they have to get subscriptions cause they know when GW2 hits this year they are screwed. *1 million beta sign ups......That game is going to have them scared when it goes launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so riddiculously desperate, it actually pleases me.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is not a free level 80 toon it is a "Boost to level 80"
    you can make a lvl 1 lvl 80 with this, or a lvl 79 lvl 80. the choice will be the player's. If used in one way, yes, its a free lvl 80.

Deleted
    As a 5year paying customer, I would like a free factionchange / transfer too.

As expected, everyone are saying that Blizzard are getting desperate and WoW is dying. I don't see what the big deal is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    As expected, everyone are saying that Blizzard are getting desperate and WoW is dying. I don't see what the big deal is.
    Sure. Thats why i rarely read the comments in the news anymore. It's almost the same every time.

I wonder if i can send a scroll to myself for my old account and get a lvl 80 for free and just transfer it on my main account.
    Last edited by mmoc991cf8417a; 2012-03-06 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skrup View Post
    To me it just seems like Blizzard is clinging to any means they have to get subscriptions cause they know when GW2 hits this year they are screwed. *1 million beta sign ups......That game is going to have them scared when it goes launch.
    Good. They've been sitting on their laurels a little too long. Maybe they'll actually try to make MoP worth playing now.

Deleted
    The end of WoW has begun. There is no way but to the hell now. Im actually pleased because blizzard deserves this.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Boubouille fact checks. He doesn't just upload this stuff on a whim. If it's on here, it's legit.
    lol wut

Why don't you go log in and see for yourself.*

I'm not saying this won't be announced and that the pic is a fake, I'm just saying. It's not live (yet). So until shit is confirmed, people should probably chill. Instead of going straight to the comments with OMG WOW IS DYING TROLLLLLOLOLO, I opted to log in and (de)confirm this. Saw it wasn't live, took post with grain of salt.

Blizz lost MANY subscribers. It is understendabe and expected to try to get them back but they fail to understand that people who quit won't come back to play same game they were unhappy with. Some big changes (and listening to wishes of playerbase) can bring back players, not giving free stuff.

Deleted
    If Blizzard is smart, the boost is only for old chars, not for new ones created after today. Mera