Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcano View Post
    So lets see, if I want another account, but I dont want to pay for all the expansion, all i need to do is buy a $15 basic game, stop playing for 3 months, use my main account to resurrect the alt account and you get a free lvl 80, gear, character transfer, a mount for your main account... nice.
    Read the most recent blue. Accounts must be inactive on or before March 4, 2012.

Wow, I'd love to meet the guy who thought it would be a sweet idea to boost someone to 80 so they have even LESS idea what the fuck they're supposed to be doing and being a massive thorn in the balls of everyone trying to make their way through the torture of random dungeons as painlessly as possible. Really. Awesome idea.

Quote Originally Posted by pilch View Post
    Wow, I'd love to meet the guy who thought it would be a sweet idea to boost someone to 80 so they have even LESS idea what the fuck they're supposed to be doing and being a massive thorn in the balls of everyone trying to make their way through the torture of random dungeons as painlessly as possible. Really. Awesome idea.
    You do realize this is an offer to people who have WoW accounts, which means they know how the game works :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Im curious, whats your opinion on the 7 day free pass for friends on SWTOR?
    No Mac Client, no use to me.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    How does a boost to 80 for ONE SINGLE CHARACTER ruin the 1-60 experience exactly?

I guess by skipping the whole thing it doesn't ruin the experience..... it just does something weird where they completely take it out. Blizz is trying so hard to appease fans by eliminating the challenging stuff in the game which made it fun, which is my big complaint. It's only a matter of time before stuff like botting is legalized from this point on too, hell most of the time the bots receive no reprecussions in the first place. I stopped playing a month ago (yeah, i know, i'm still on mmo-champ, the site is fun to check out tho), but seeing stuff like this lets me know i made the right choice.

Shame on you Blizz for giving people benefits for bring there friends back to WoW. And shame on you for being the only ones to do this kind of thing. (Im being sarcastic. for those who are a little slow)

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I guess by skipping the whole thing it doesn't ruin the experience..... it just does something weird where they completely take it out. Blizz is trying so hard to appease fans by eliminating the challenging stuff in the game which made it fun, which is my big complaint. It's only a matter of time before stuff like botting is legalized from this point on too, hell most of the time the bots receive no reprecussions in the first place. I stopped playing a month ago (yeah, i know, i'm still on mmo-champ, the site is fun to check out tho), but seeing stuff like this lets me know i made the right choice.
    How long has it been since leveling was challenging?

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    How long has it been since leveling was challenging?
    Too long. Used to be fun when people would team up for quests, and by golly, for some you actually had to. The game lacks that social aspect that it used to have. Now it's on the hampster wheel for dragon soul epics non-stop because none of the other gear matters. I'm just saying I think the old system was a lot more fun, then again, I seems like the majority don't care about anything but obtaining epics as easy as possible - if that means nerfing everything, then so be it.

You mean those*obsolete*elite zones and group quests? Problem is people dont bother those quests, because there isnt that much people leveling to group with. Most players have already got their*characters*level capped.

Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Anyways, free Upgrade to Cataclysm? Wishful thinking: I hope that this makes Blizz realize that having players buy the expac on top of a monthly subscription is too demanding for mmo players. I wish they would at least make MoP cheaper, since free is unlikely.
    Most non-English WoW expansions are available as a free upgrade, only US and EU have to pay for the game, just saying.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2012-03-07 at 09:50 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Deleted
    Can someone please send me a scroll?
    mjammz0r atyahoo dotcom

someone send a scroll at
    fallenmankaj at gmail dot com

Deleted
    i dont have room for a free level 80, all my char slots are filled with level 85s - cant they offer me 50k gold or something instead?

Quote Originally Posted by pilch View Post
    Don't worry, they can just make dungeons easier.

Deleted
    they added all that lovely new content to low zones and re-made the world. Now they make an offer where you can totally skip all that stuff - I mean wtf?

skipping the only interesting part of the game, is not bringing me back. What if you added some actual challenging and interesting content, beyond the last 3 bosses on only the last heroic raid tier? What, you are not going to do that you say? You would like us to not do 99% of what you created? Well, you will not get my money then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I still love how people have the misconception where they think the game matters anymore from level 1 to 85. If you didn't notice, World of Warcraft is all about end-game. Why do you think classes are so unbalanced at lower levels? Think about it.
    and yet, lower levels are more fun than end game - end game is just about aquiring gear, low end is about exploration, questing, meeting people, asking questions etc. Once you hit 85 you may as well stand rooted in sw or org

If bliz is begging to let people back, then I am begging for someone to accept a scroll from me. Please email me at howlinginthenight at werenation.com and I will send you one! That mount is sweet.

Would someone please send me a scroll of resurrection? *I would be very grateful. *email: guiltyoneandall at aol dot com

me tooooo please Streetracingrl19 at aol dot com

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 12:07 PM ----------

yay im almost at 10 posts lol

a few weeks ago: WOW has gotten too easy, anyone can just do it, man wish it was like some other expantion where it was harder.
    This week: Omfg free lvl 80???? ALL THE NOOBS WHO CAN'T PLAY OMFG!!!

Can we have an ounce of consistency please.

And half of you people didn't even look at the revamped content because you have all the toons you want, so i don't see why this is a sudden issue for most of you.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.