Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((Oh man, this old thing. Well there's one thing you should know. Darced is now a lich, a remake of Kel'Thuzad. So, I may have a little trouble adjusting to him being mortal and good again lol. Nice to see you back Tovarish, and of course I remember you!))

Darced looked up from the king and spotted magics whizzing towards him and his soldiers. He Backs up over the snow bank in an attempt to avoid the projectiles. "Come back here coward!" The magics blast the dune and snow splashes over Varian, his soldiers and Darced. The undead rises and motions for his soldiers within the vicinity to leave, "I can hold them off you flank their advance!" The Forsaken troopers nod and use the snow-blind as cover. "No King of Stormwind, I'm just getting started!" He forms himself into an ice-block spell sure that they wouldn't recognize him among the lands of ice around them. The snow slowly covers the ice that houses Darced, his hands together and a slight violet glow emanates around them. He thinks to himself: Time-Warp while encased in ice? How on Azeroth did you think of that Darced? My-my you're good.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Haha the only thing I said when I saw your post was outloud and it was "YESSSS!!!! DARCEDDDDD" Glad to see you're still around. I'll PM you about other RP's.))

Worn out to the point of incapacitation, Talingos falls back to his knees. Looking in the direction of his new found friend, he hopes. Snow dances around him. He feels hopeless. All he can do is bide his power and watch as his allies try to fend off the coming attack. Talingos looks up and spots an Alliance mage descending onto the battlefield. He thinks to himself.

"I hope that mage hasn't detected Darced. I must help soon." "Araagghhh" "My wounds! I must be healed."

His eyes briefly close. He is focused.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian looks behind him as the snow begins to subside. His vision is cleared and he hears what seems to be bubbling water to his rear. He watches as a group of elementals charge the Forsaken line and blue flames light them through the vanishing blizzard. He smirks, "The will of our people is strong indeed." He stares as the wizard steps from the falling snow, wielding great blue power in his arms. He then turns his attention to his troopers, who have begun to appear behind him from the powder that whirled around them. But he noticed something, they were moving very slowly, not sluggish but as if time itself was slowed. His thoughts began to feel slower too, he recognized this spell, time warp. "Sooo---ldddiieerrrssss! Fiiiinnnd theeee undeeeaddd!" As his words slowly came from his lips he watched in horror as Forsaken charged down the hill, in normal speed. "Maaaaaagggeeeee! Hellllpppp!"

((I tried to portray he was talking slow lol. My bad if this wasn't very apparent.))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Yeah I think I'm going to have Talingos take a break here, since he's so severely wounded, and I'm going to write in my Warlock, Vonduke Darkspire. He's been a battalion commander in another RP and is very strong with large scale warfare. He directs combat well and is prone to magic skills. If you'd like to know more, his bio can be found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Character-Page ))

It was the 14th day of Vonduke's venture. The snows and winter chill had set in on him and his troops. His orders had come 2 fort nights prior, and he was instructed to assemble a small force and head north to the warfront. Their cloaks drawn, 9 apprentice warlocks and a Val'kyr traveled in horse drawn carriages that were crudely built. In front, led Vonduke Darkspire. He could feel the heat of the battle from miles away. They were getting close. His eyes began to burn with wretched green flames, and a grin widened on what was left of his face. The battle drew closer and closer, and his desire for blood began to rage harder and harder.

"Soon, Alliance SCUM! Soon you will have your final day."
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

((Sorry I haven't replied for a while. Been busy with some stuff.))

Darren watched the battle slowly unfold. Numerous magics were used, but the battle was still quite even. The young wizard himself cast as many spells as he could, without draining his resources too much.
    Suddenly, the Alliance forces began to move sluggishly, as if the air itself was made of syrup. Darren immediately felt the magic, and cast a ward about himself. Time warp. Of course. Perfect strategical move to leave the opposing forces wide open for an assault. The ward negated the effects of the time warp slightly, but it was enough for him. He cast a second spell, waving his hands in intricate motions, teleporting himself outside of the time warp's zone. Free of the spell, he raised both hands, and they began to glow a soft blue, the tempature of his skin dropping almost twenty degrees. Dark grey clouds began to take shape above the Forsaken forces, and from those ominous clouds it proceeded to rain massive, razor-sharp icicles. It did so for about five seconds, then Darren released the spell. He cast another, conjuring a thick fog around the Forsaken troops, obstructing their view. He then turned to his fellow soldiers, and cast another spell. The ward, however, was only minor; therefore, it only affected four or five soldiers.
    There's little more I can do; sadly, I have yet to fully develop my training in the art of negating offensive magical effects. He clenched his fists, hoping his own distractions would keep the Forsaken busy long enough for their time warp to fade.
    Pyromaniac protégé.