So I purchased ME3 today for the 360 and after 4 hours of play.. it froze. Upon restarting and loading up my save game it just keeps loading..and loading..and loading. If I load up an earlier save.. it works, but then freezes. Soo I decided to see what EA tech support had to say, maybe I was missing something really simple.
Now I dont know if your interested enough to read the whole way through but Im just curious on the communities thoughts on the quality of this tech support.

note: I edited out the name of the individual I was talking with, I dont know if im stepping on any toes by posting this(If I am please remove the whole thing) also having EA send me the transcript seemed buggy in itself, or they censor some of the content?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EA TECH: Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Tania how may I help you?

you: Hello there, having a little trouble with my Xbox***** version of ME*****. I cant seem to get past the loading screen
EA TECH: Okay

you: The problem started after about ***** hours of play.

EA TECH: May&#*****;I&#*****;know&#*****;have&#*****;you&#*****;registered&#*****;the&#*****;online &#*****;pass&#*****;?
you: Yes I have

EA TECH: okay

EA TECH: Please&#*****;try&#*****;these&#*****;steps&#*****;::&#*****;

EA TECH: You will need to re-download this from the Marketplace, to do this please follow these instructions:
*****. Sign in to Xbox LIVE by using the gamertag that you were using when you originally downloaded the content.
*****. Press the Guide button on the controller
*****. Go to the Settings area, and then select Account Management.
*****. Select Download History.
*****. Select the item that you want to download.
*****. Select Download Again.
&#*****;

you: Download the online pass again?
EA TECH: Yes

you: ok I did that just now

EA TECH: Please&#*****;try&#*****;to&#*****;load&#*****;the&#*****;screen&#*****;now

you: I am, and it appears to be doing the same thing

you: The screens not frozen, however it just never stops loading

EA TECH: Let’s first try to clear your console cache, this can sometimes cause issues with game. To remove these files, follow the steps mentioned at the below given link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971755

you: ok Ill do that now

you: ok thats done, im trying the game again

you: Still doesn&#*****;t seem to be working. Just keeps loading loading loading...

EA TECH: The first thing you can do is to powercycle your modem. This is done by unplugging your modem from the power supply and letting it rest for about ***** to ***** minutes and then plugging it back in. During this time, you can reset your Xbox *****&#*****;s time and date setting to the *****/*****/***** by following the below given steps. • Please press the Xbox Guide button on the controller to enter the Dashboard. • Sign out of Xbox Live by pressing the X button. • Select the System blade. • Select Console Settings and press the A button. • Select Clock and press the A button. • Change the date to *****/*****/***** and press the A button to accept. Following these steps may be able to refresh your console&#*****;s connection to Xbox Live and resolve most, if not all of your connectivity issues.

you: why change the date to *****/*****/*****?

EA TECH: to&#*****;reset&#*****;your&#*****;console&#*****;settings

you: Ok I guess Ill give that a shot. Ill obviously lose my connection though so I guess Ill have to wait in line again if it doesn&#*****;t work?

EA TECH: No,&#*****;wont&#*****;be&#*****;loosing&#*****;the&#*****;connection,&#*****;are&#*****;y ou&#*****;on&#*****;the&#*****;Pc&#*****;or&#*****;on&#*****;the&#*****;xbox?

you: Im talking to you through the PC. But if I unplug the modem, BOTH the Xbox and PC will lose connection.

EA TECH: Okay.

EA TECH: If&#*****;it&#*****;wont&#*****;work&#*****;you&#*****;can&#*****;try&#*****;these&#*****; steps&#*****;::&#*****;

EA TECH: In order for me to investigate this further, please run a trace for us to review. For this the following steps need to be followed: - In order to do this, you need to have a PC that shares the same Internet connection you are attempting to use with your Xbox *****. *****. * Using your Internet browser on your PC, please open the following link to download the UO Trace program: ftp://ftp.ea.com/pub/origin/patches/uo/uotrace.exe *****. * Run UO Trace. (If a pop-up box appears telling you &#*****;UO Server List not found,&#*****; click No.) *****. * Click the Options menu at the top of the window and select Advanced. *****. * In the rectangular window where the server is listed, type in easo.ea.com. *****. * Click the Trace Route button, which is the fourth button from the left. *****. * After the trace route has completed, click the Poll button, which is two buttons to the right of the Trace Route button. *****. * Let it send around ***** or so packets then click Stop Poll. *****. * Click Edit and select Copy. *****. * Click the Start button (Windows button for Microsoft Windows Vista) on the Windows Taskbar. *****. *Select All Programs. *****. *Select Accessories. *****. *Click Notepad. *****. *From the menu toolbar, click Edit and click Paste. *****. *From the menu toolbar, click File and click Save. *****. *Repeat steps ***** through ***** so that you have two separate files for us to compare and review. *****. Once you have completed the test, click on the Attach file link below the chat window and send both the files to me for review.

EA TECH: And&#*****;then&#*****;connect&#*****;the&#*****;chat&#*****;to&#*****;show&#*****;us&#*** **;the&#*****;results
you: where is this &#*****;attach file&#*****; link?

EA TECH: You&#*****;can&#*****;go&#*****;ahead&#*****;and&#*****;paste&#*****;it&#*****;in&#*****;t he&#*****;chat&#*****;session&#*****;itself

EA TECH: After&#*****;you&#*****;have&#*****;reset&#*****;the&#*****;date&#*****;of&#*****;the&#*** **;console

you: The date change didn&#*****;t work. I set it to *****/*****/***** and the problem continues

EA TECH: May&#*****;I&#*****;have&#*****;the&#*****;results&#*****;in&#*****;that&#*****;case

you: Here you go

you: -whole mess of numbers & stuff-

you: Slight change, I loaded the game from an earlier save and that worked.. but then the whole Xbox froze*

EA TECH: okay

you: Soo what now?

EA TECH:
Well&#*****;as&#*****;the&#*****;issue&#*****;is&#*****;complicated&#*****;,&#*****;I&#*** **;m&#*****;escalating&#*****;the&#*****;case&#*****;to&#*****;the&#*****;senior&#*****;ex perts.

EA TECH: They&#*****;will&#*****;be&#*****;contacting&#*****;you&#*****;via&#*****;email&#*****;in& #*****;next&#*****;*****&#*****;-&#*****;*****&#*****;hours [12-72Hours]

you: Oh okey

EA TECH: Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

you: Nope that should do it. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-It took 45min to connect to what they said was a 25min wait
-In between the Tech's replies I finished an entire foreign language assignment
-turn off the modem for 10-15 minutes? Really!?

I've talked to tech support before but I at least got something accomplished out of it. Tonight, I just feel like I would have been better of browsing the internet for the answer myself(which I did*in between*the replies) Over an hour for what could of been communicated in 10minutes.*

Oh and the tool they had me use? ..it was from Ultima Online days...*