Played a ranked game in high gold the other day and went 21 1 7 as Sivir. One of my better games, dont have a SS of it =(. I know a few times in season two i had deathless games on Karthus with upwards of 30+ take downs. Stomp games are more often relative to the other team than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Woah, since when did people starting building Trinity on Elise out of all things?
    I don't think she had that seriously... she was doing much more damage than Spectral Wraith and Triforce would do. Although, her execute damage wasn't quite there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I don't think she had that seriously... she was doing much more damage than Spectral Wraith and Triforce would do. Although, her execute damage wasn't quite there.
    Elise mainly benefits from Magic Penetration due to her low AP ratios, so I'm not sure how she would do that much damage considering she only had boots for MPene.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Elise mainly benefits from Magic Penetration due to her low AP ratios, so I'm not sure how she would do that much damage considering she only had boots for MPene.
    It started to get a little trolly so she might have sold to get it. Pretty sure she had a haunting guise at one point.

Deleted
    League of Targon. Other team couldn't kill us at all during early game due to Targon. Almost 2k gold shared too at the end of the game. OP pls nerf

The support carries will rule this season. ADC is an obsolete role.

- - - Updated - - -

This is absurd. I didn't do as well KDA wise (6/8/26), but still topped gold AND damage.

10+ Year Old Account

Great game for me, had 750 armor in the end with W making me pretty much invincible. I'm kinda sad we lost though.
    I'm the one with 20/2/7 in case it isn't clear

I find myself laughing in 1FA. Lost three in a row, but the ridiculousness of the whole premise combined with people bitching and moaning over "OMG WHY AREN'T YOU AGREEING TO THE SURRENDER" just makes me laugh. Sure, I try to play well but come on, this is the pinnacle of league silliness.

And then this happens on my low account:

They didn't put on enough pressure early game. We started getting items, I stole several kills, they had a quitter, and things went bananas. Now to repeat this luck on my main account...
    Last edited by JesterOfFire; 2013-11-23 at 06:51 AM.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    These 1FA matches are fun. Just had a Ashe vs Dongers, and lol, once I saw all 5 dongers on the same place I just couldn't stop laughing, that was a fun game.

Also just had a Riven vs Fiora, damn. Fioras couldn't do anything to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    These 1FA matches are fun. Just had a Ashe vs Dongers, and lol, once I saw all 5 dongers on the same place I just couldn't stop laughing, that was a fun game.

Also just had a Riven vs Fiora, damn. Fioras couldn't do anything to us.
    Friend of mine played Sivir vs. Ziggs. Said it was like popping bubble wrap.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    Friend of mine played Sivir vs. Ziggs. Said it was like popping bubble wrap.
    haha. Rofl. I hope I get that one.

And again, the one with Ashe is really fun. All of us using ulti almost simultaneously was hilarious and seeing so many bombs flying around.

- - - Updated - - -

Most fun game I have had in 1FA thus far. I was also kind of one shoting everyone except the other ad guy.

10+ Year Old Account

any idea how to resize dropbox links without having to actually edit the pic?
    Last edited by gegalfo; 2013-11-25 at 11:27 PM.

Gegalfo, if you're looking for a quick way to take LoL screenshots try puu.sh

ctrl+shift+4 then draw a box around what you want to SS, it gets uploaded to the internet and gives you the URL.

You can also sync puu.sh so that it automatically puts your SS's in your dropbox if so you like, but that's only in the pro package (not the free one)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Even though I know it's Lux still happy with myself not often I do this well

Not so much one game as the past 3 days. I've lost 1 game out of the last 10 in the last 3 days. I've usually come out in positive kda as well as decent cs with the exception of the diana game. I hadn't played diana in almost a year and I was laning against fizz...single most annoying champ in the game...

Deleted
    This one has a little story, a story of how shit the LoL community is.
    I start out the game, not 2 minutes later I get told "Diana jungle is fucking shit do you live in 2012?", Graves goes afk and doesn't leash because he couldn't go to the toilet in champ select/loading screen because "WOW I HAVE A BLADDER MAN WTF ARE YOU COMPLAINING"
    Whatever, I clear jungle with 2 pots, go top for a gank. After 4 pings Lissandra still does not move, I get renekton to 50% hp and have to leave because Liss is happily farming.

I countergank mid and everyone leaves alive. Hmm, not bad. I take 3 cs and vlad spams pings on me and tells me I'm a retard for taking cs. Well, whatever, just two people flaming right?

I go bot to countergank Vi once more, getting Graves two kills and getting a kill on Annie. Whoa, that's nice right? We should push! I smite the siege minion and not a second after I do that, Graves proceeds to say this: "YOU FUCKING RETARD WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY CS AND PUSHING"
    "NOW I WILL MISS CS IN LANE THANK YOU NOOB"
    ...Right.

I decided to ignore everyone and just clear my jungle like a madman. Until I decided to counterjungle with my spectral wraith and nashor's tooth. I enter their jungle and promptly murder everyone who decides to stand against me. I proceed like this making more and more ap items, soloing dragons and killing people 1v1.
    Endgame comes and I kill 3 turrets and an inhibitor, and we win because I killed the Nexus.
    P.S. 4 people reported me for "Spamming" when I said I had a 14 hour long work day and these people were flaming me, asking to report them.

Gotta love normal blind pick, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    League of Targon. Other team couldn't kill us at all during early game due to Targon. Almost 2k gold shared too at the end of the game. OP pls nerf
    I challenge your Targon and raise you with this, sort of.

I'm not sure if it's a bad omen if more than 1 player gets a penta in the same game.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account

Aside from the most boring laning phase ever, watching the rest of my team feed like crazy and fighting inside our base for at least 20 minutes, I'd say this was a pretty good game for me. Never played Corki as AP mid before, I'm kinda surprised at how stupidly easy the laning phase is and how strong and hard to kill you are lategame. Was pretty hilarious to see rockets hit their squishies for almost half their health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    Aside from the most boring laning phase ever, watching the rest of my team feed like crazy and fighting inside our base for at least 20 minutes, I'd say this was a pretty good game for me. Never played Corki as AP mid before, I'm kinda surprised at how stupidly easy the laning phase is and how strong and hard to kill you are lategame. Was pretty hilarious to see rockets hit their squishies for almost half their health.
    That Urgot build should be marked as NSFW due to how painful it is to look at. Considering they had early-game bullies (LB and Urgot), why didn't they push harder early on before you guys had a chance to get farmed up?
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account

i think this is what you call a stomp