Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/qAxB4.jpg
    Not my "best" game, but finally managed to go >1200 Elo!
    First few games had feeders taking me down to 1050, but since then I've seemed to have get good games.

Then this game I got counterpicked(blitz vs sona) so I knew id be in for a bad time, ended up going down 6 deaths at one point to blitz's grab and graves' insane burst with full AD runes, as did our ashe.
    towards the end of laning phase, Orianna was 12-4-x, graves was 10-2-x, and I didn't think we stood a chance in my mind, but none of our team were whining as would be expected.
    Everyone was friendly and just trying to overcome it, especially the amumu who was just saying "play defensively, we can pull this back!" he was a hero

What makes me laugh is the postgame chat from this blitz.
    When we were on their nexus, he cowardly typed "sona, u suck" I would usually have laughed it off, but in the end, i'd say aside from the feeding I played amazingly, setting up the team fights/securing kills with flash-crescendo's on the entire enemy team. and using shurelyas/locket at the perfect times. So yeah, maybe I sucked in the laning phase vs my counterpick, but we still won :>

Deleted
    My best ranked game for sure. More towerdives against Galio plz. More enemy teams which group up very closely allowing me to flash-ult plz <3

10+ Year Old Account

(Had to put up a LoLKing screenshot since the client got stuck on the "Skip stats" button)

Went down to a 1-0 Score. I almost blew it too by accidentally interrupting a flag cap by pressing my buttons in reflex.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Forgot to make screenie, but i am actually quite happy about that match. Nautilus left/afk'ed at lvl 6 just after the second blue got accidently taken by him. Right before he came back the enemy team surrendered ^^
    And my penta got 'stolen' by Blitz! Altho he saved my life with it i guess :P
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Really getting this support stuff down!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Really getting this support stuff down!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pxBk1.jpg[img]
    Don't get aegis before HoG

Reason I took Aegis first was because the enemy was trying to push teamfights from the very beginning, starting with a (somewhat) failed invade at blue and a (horribly) failed 4 man gank at bot. I never normally get my Aegis, but seeing as they were trying to punish us from the get-go I went with something that benefits the team more.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    So if it happen to you to back when u have enough money to get the aegis and u still didn't buy the BoH you don't buy the Aegis?
    Isn't it a good advantage in early teamfights?
    I'm assuming that your lane phase is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    So if it happen to you to back when u have enough money to get the aegis and u still didn't buy the BoH you don't buy the Aegis?
    Wards is the primary reason why HoG is better early on. Though I've seen people prioritize the GP5 items over wards and literally won't buy a single ward when they go back but will buy a whole GP5 item to then proceed and tell me items are more important than wards as a support but the entire point of building GP5 is for wards...
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    If you don't have HoG before laning phase is over something has gone badly wrong

Deleted
    If you don't have HoG before laning phase is over something has gone badly wrong
    I had a game today when laning phase somehow ended at 10 min mark with 2 enemy towers falling simultaneously, but I guess something DID go horribly wrong for them. :P

Deleted
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but building a GP5 item only pays itself off after I believe it was... 15 minutes I think? (I remember the quote being that building 2 GP5 items is a "waste of money" unless the game runs longer than 35 mins)

So if you know a game will be ending in less than 15 minutes(aka you rushed philostone, and are able to buy HOG at 18 minutes), and you already have a fed mid and bottom lane. The game is most likely to end <25 minutes, due to surrender or just pure dominance.

Wouldn't it be better to just build some defenses(cloth/ruby) and just more wards rather than dumping all of your cash into a passive item that is barely going to pay itsself off.

10+ Year Old Account

I have no clue how we came back from that, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I have no clue how we came back from that, honestly.
    All of my what.
    Did they just let you backdoor or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    All of my what.
    I'd guess the enemy got cocky, let themselves get caught in a series of 1-2-3v5s, got aced and a minute was enough to push for the win?

Smurfs are fun.

Full pic: http://puu.sh/1gmDj
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    All of my what.
    Sort of. The only one on their team that was any good was that lux, the rest were just doing horrible.
    We tried to backdoor (I ran promote as a joke, we were messing around when we first started), I was the only one that really backdoored, and they always ended up stopping me before we got a turret.
    They had us pushed back to our base but they'd never go for our inhibitors, they'd ace us then run off to a side turret or something. We even managed to get baron while all of them were still up, TWICE.

Eventually, we all started catching up to them in our builds, and we started beating them in team fights. We got them aced very late on, with only 1 person down I Think, and that's when we pushed for the win.

http://puu.sh/1iY8I

Elise Jungle is pretty legit.

EDIT: I love that I say that with 3 losses as it beforehand. Oh well. This is my smurf that is my main now, since my first main got banned
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

Deleted

Not my best, but was having a pretty solid run with pre-pulsefire ezreal

Deleted

Amazing Lulu game. Supports can carry!!

Aiming for Plat before season ends, on a pretty good streak atm.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-10-28 at 12:41 AM.