Page 41 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Think you replied to the wrong person, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Think you replied to the wrong person, dude.
    Oops, sorry... Quite embarrasing but it did happen.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 01:39 PM ----------

Just realized that eve win is quite embarrsing... Our team wouldnt push, we had a 5v3 and they were still scared to push plus the enemy swain was a nightmare to deal with.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    First Pentakill, yay.

Shame it was me testing a new Draven, with 4 bots, against 5 bots. Still have the build, though. Was after Last Whisper as my last item.

37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH
    Got my 4th Penta Kill today D:
    Was Kha'zix mid vs Master Yi, went fairly well, even got on a rampage in early-mid game.
    Then for some reason voli/cait were roaming in mid trying to kill me...
    In the end, I just leaped from person to person killing them, flashed and leaped on fountain to kill caitlin for the penta, it was glorious.

-SNIP-
    How did you counter Yi's poke early on as Khaz? Clever use of Minion waves, or something else?
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    First Pentakill, yay.

Shame it was me testing a new Draven, with 4 bots, against 5 bots. Still have the build, though. Was after Last Whisper as my last item.
    Psst! You should try Sword of the Divine on Draven, it's beastly! You probably don't need GA in a custom anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Psst! You should try Sword of the Divine on Draven, it's beastly! You probably don't need GA in a custom anyway.
    I was testing out how much I can push him with Q into W, hence the two deaths (me being overconfident). Thought it worth it for the game.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    How did you counter Yi's poke early on as Khaz? Clever use of Minion waves, or something else?
    Crystalline Flask and hella amount of health potions

Not that it was necessarily one of my best games perfectly, but I thought it was awesome we got their nexus down before 20 minutes (and they were still trying, they didn't afk in base or suicide or anything). Haven't been on a team that dominated that hard for quite awhile, it was refreshing.

Deleted

Not necessarily my best game in the past while, but this was after a loooong time of not playing Sona (had gotten bored of her, she was my go-to champ for a few months). Started out by feeding 2 kills to the Lee+Ez bot lane until I got into gear, then got my shit together and started dominating that lane with my ADC. Then the other two lanes. Then a 20m baron. AND SOON THE WORL... *cough*. Sona ftw.

Yesterday i went Lee Sin mid on a normal game, did pretty good.
    Just a couple of mins ago i finished a ranked which i deem to be my best game yet.

Some of my most recent games that went very well.

My second ranked a Cho'Gath

First ranked as Eve mid. I had 5 deaths cause I kept baited the enemies into my team but died as a result. Though I got that WW 8 of those kills. lol

First ranked a Pantheon, and first game as Pantheon top. I also hadn't played him since the end of season 2.

My best game with Ezreal, I think this was my...third game with him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Yesterday i went Lee Sin mid on a normal game, did pretty good.
    Just a couple of mins ago i finished a ranked which i deem to be my best game yet.

snip
    31-6-9 as Lee? Dayum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandragon, when are you going to quit? I know the feeling when you say you are because at that present moment you feel like shit. Just keep playing and you will get higher ELO.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Pandragon, when are you going to quit? I know the feeling when you say you are because at that present moment you feel like shit. Just keep playing and you will get higher ELO.
    I refrain from commenting on his posts these days because he doesn't listen to advice anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    First ranked a Pantheon, and first game as Pantheon top.
    Anyone who does these kinds of things deserve to be in the elo they are in, you don't play something for the "First time" in ranked.
    It's just bad and unsportsmanlike behavior, you are deliberately playing at a lower level of play than normal and thus ruining your team's play experience.
    Just my €0.02.

I refrain from commenting on his posts these days because he doesn't listen to advice anyway.

Anyone who does these kinds of things deserve to be in the elo they are in, you don't play something for the "First time" in ranked.
    It's just bad and unsportsmanlike behavior, you are deliberately playing at a lower level of play than normal and thus ruining your team's play experience.
    Just my €0.02.
    So I guess you don't play ranked? Cause every champion you have is a first time in ranked champion when you play that champion for the first time in ranked.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Yeah I say that, but I keep playing. I don't like to quit. I just suffer from depression, and anxiety so it causes me to spaz out a lot.

**EDIT**
    Just did this with Eve. Rammed Ryze into the turret at level 1, and camped Nunu's wraiths.

Only death was cause I dove Ryze under the nexus turrets. Killed though.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-13 at 03:44 AM.

Deleted
    So I guess you don't play ranked? Cause every champion you have is a first time in ranked champion when you play that champion for the first time in ranked.
    And first game as Pantheon top.
    You said your first game ranked sure, but you said first game as pantheon after, so unless you meant saying first time ranked pantheon, first time ranked pantheon top, that's why I said it. If you did mean it that way, it's a rather redundant sentence.

Stop the baiting. I just commented on how he said he was going to quit because lets face it, we all say that at some point but it's more of a present feeling than what you may feel the next day.

-Duronos
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-01-13 at 04:45 AM.

It's just grammar dude. Give him a break.

I'm glad to see you doing so well, Pandragon. If you can read this, that is.

Deleted
    It's just grammar dude. Give him a break.

I'm glad to see you doing so well, Pandragon. If you can read this, that is.
    Grammar is important to get people to understand you.
    Which I clearly couldn't with what he wrote, believe it or not.

And first game as Pantheon top.
    You said your first game ranked sure, but you said first game as pantheon after, so unless you meant saying first time ranked pantheon, first time ranked pantheon top, that's why I said it. If you did mean it that way, it's a rather redundant sentence.
    My first ranked game as Pantheon. First time Pantheon top. Until then I only played Pantheon jungle in normals.

Deleted
    My first ranked game as Pantheon. First time Pantheon top. Until then I only played Pantheon jungle in normals.
    Oh I see, well sorry then. Didn't know people still played that :A