Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I was referring to mid. As I have not played him top lane this season. People tend not to rush giant's belts in mid lane, at least not in my games.
    Oh you meant for mid, yeah that makes sense then.

Decided to play a draft game with some friends, decided to play Urgot once I realized they picked only AD champion. Farmed the whole laning phase until I had Muramana (had pretty much 0 ganks from the Jungler and I could free farm under the turret), once I had it, proceeded to Annihilate Caitlyn from 100-0 in 3-4 Q casts, carry team fights and become invincible god mode once I got FH. Fun.

Last edited by hasslehoof; 2013-02-13 at 08:39 PM.

Deleted

I love Riven.

NOTE: No surrender and no one was AFK. They had a bad game. Really bad.

Not my best jungling ever, but our bot was making sure we're not going to lose at all.
    Last edited by Renwin; 2013-02-18 at 08:45 PM.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    If I may suggest, go Exhaust/Flash instead of Ghost on Shyvana.

If enemy team is high on AP damage, get Bulwark (Hexdrinker was a good choice too).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    If I may suggest, go Exhaust/Flash instead of Ghost on Shyvana.

If enemy team is high on AP damage, get Bulwark (Hexdrinker was a good choice too).
    Taric was getting one allready though, so he might have skipped it to buy MR of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Taric was getting one allready though, so he might have skipped it to buy MR of his own.
    Not to mention he had Exhaust as well, so that's why my build was like that (although having an extra Exhaust would be great for Shyvana). Not to mention Hexdrinker saved me when Amumu and Cho'gath was chasing me from upper bot to middle tower of mid. I felt tingly inside when that happen.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Just a few games from the last 2 days, Shyvana, Riven and Volibear are the only champs I play.

Deleted
    keep in mind brutalizer isn't fantastic on volibear since his damage is split between magic and physical, and multiple warmogs don't work so well since the health regen is unique

Quote Originally Posted by hephij View Post
    keep in mind brutalizer isn't fantastic on volibear since his damage is split between magic and physical, and multiple warmogs don't work so well since the health regen is unique
    The brutalizer was for bloodthirst, and the 3 warmogs were because I had some extra cash and we were 78-26

10+ Year Old Account
    Brutaliser does not build into Bloodthirster. You're thinking of Black Cleaver or Youmuu's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    snip
    Joke may be a little old but you definitly get points for creativity, effort and presentation.

Deleted
    snip
    ...Tons of Damage!

Good show sir, good show.

Tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of damage to be more precise.

Deleted

▲ ▲
    That's just mean.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-20 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Since when alt0160 returns * and alt255 returns ÿ? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    Not to mention he had Exhaust as well, so that's why my build was like that (although having an extra Exhaust would be great for Shyvana). Not to mention Hexdrinker saved me when Amumu and Cho'gath was chasing me from upper bot to middle tower of mid. I felt tingly inside when that happen.
    Exhaust makes ganking sooo much smoother on Shyvana, whereas Ghost isn't really needed, not to mention you already have a built-in Ghost on your W. Seeing as Taric will most likely use his Exhaust to protect your AD Carry, you would use your Exhaust for killing/zoning enemy AD carry/Fizz; If you're going to get anything besides Exhaust I'd get Flash for the get-aways/engages which isn't that effective because of your ulti, but Flash is still great vs champs like Morgana and such.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Bulwark stacks on the guy's buying it making it an excellent item for him still.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Bulwark stacks on the guy's buying it making it an excellent item for him still.
    Not anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Not anymore.
    Still.

The aura applies to the wearer and if someone else has it as well, that aura will apply to them as well. It will not stack more than once though.

Deleted
    This was a fairly entertaining game. Yes, that's right, 40 minutes in PG. Lol.

Click for bigger picture.