Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    So I've been playing for about a week now and I'm having a blast but is it me or does the client crash a lot? Is there a fix or is it just buggy? Sometimes it crashes from adobe air or the scoreboard doesn't show up at the end of a game it just says "waiting for stats...".
    welcome to league of legends. that's pretty typical, tbh. happens more to others than some.. not sure if you can really do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    welcome to league of legends. that's pretty typical, tbh. happens more to others than some.. not sure if you can really do anything about it.
    I see, ok then its not that BIG of a deal just a little annoying at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    So I've been playing for about a week now and I'm having a blast but is it me or does the client crash a lot? Is there a fix or is it just buggy? Sometimes it crashes from adobe air or the scoreboard doesn't show up at the end of a game it just says "waiting for stats...".
    Try running a repair. Haven't had anything extremely buggy in ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously I'm not high level so this isn't anything special, but I really enjoyed this match. Went with someone who was already 30, had this kinda game. I think I'm far too cut out for support for anyone to want me to do anything else D:

http://i.imgur.com/kWNU6X9.jpg

I gave up trying to resize it.
    Is it a bad thing if I'm slightly bored out of my wits half the time even in real life?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    [IMG]http://uploadwiki2.wdfiles.com/local--files/wiki%3Achobi/WIN.jpg[IMG]

One day I'll get below 2:00:00...
    Not sure if trolling or just saw the front page post.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriesh View Post
    Obviously I'm not high level so this isn't anything special, but I really enjoyed this match. Went with someone who was already 30, had this kinda game. I think I'm far too cut out for support for anyone to want me to do anything else D:
    Well, to be honest, there are far too few skilled support players as it is. Though I imagine it could get boring after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    One day I'll get below 2:00:00...
    Oh dear, now this thread gets this too. Gotta start marking every thread with [LoL].

Though I like the choice of game there!

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Oh dear, now this thread gets this too. Gotta start marking every thread with [LoL].

Though I like the choice of game there!
    Seems like this forum getting the worst of it. But same and same right there.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Well, to be honest, there are far too few skilled support players as it is. Though I imagine it could get boring after a while.
    Yeah, I can see that. I've only had to say anything in two games so far, although I've been queueing with a friend from Tera who knows what he's doing on bottom lane, and he tends to say I'm relatively good, so now it's just practice. I suppose its boringness would depend on how active the champ in question is. I'm a lot less passive with Sona (song switches, Power Chord, stuff like that) than I was with Soraka, and I kinda enjoy it a bit. I do kinda need to learn other roles, just don't wanna make a fool of myself doing so.

Anyway, don't wanna get this thread off-track :P
    Is it a bad thing if I'm slightly bored out of my wits half the time even in real life?

Akali asked me if i was Gold 1 or something. I wish...

Pretty much all ganks i did got a kill. Even got FB! Fizz/Elise barely got 1 blue But i find it only natural now to steal the enemy's blue. Beside the first and maybe 1 later.

Oh well, time to queue again
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Akali asked me if i was Gold 1 or something. I wish...

Pretty much all ganks i did got a kill. Even got FB! Fizz/Elise barely got 1 blue But i find it only natural now to steal the enemy's blue. Beside the first and maybe 1 later.

Oh well, time to queue again
    I see that the Support Nidalee movement of buying all AP items is still going strong.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Cait was talking about how bad her team was beside Nidalee. A full range spear did not even hurt my W.

But yeah, welcome to Silver 4, where AP nid support is actually strong if played well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Cait was talking about how bad her team was beside Nidalee. A full range spear did not even hurt my W.

But yeah, welcome to Silver 4, where AP nid support is actually strong if played well.
    True, those spears and heals can hurt/help, but still. Clarity on Nid? No Philo? And if the team decided to let Nid build AP, where's the MPene?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Ay, a maxed AP Nid heal can be incredible strong, and if you can poke a lot you push them back cause of fear. That in combination with freezing the lane and it's gg in bot lane.

Had yesterday a Nid that would go "AP Nid support". We could call him noob if he did bad. Yeah; RoA (uncompleted) as first item

As long as the jungler (or top) buys the (important) aura items then i guess a full AP bot support can actually work in a lot of leagues.

Deleted
    Not AP Nidalee, but LemonNation actually wrote on Reddit that AP Janna is the strongest support to carry yourself up in Solo Queue (and he is/was rank 1 challenger multiple times now, playing pretty much exclusively support). So AP Supports work out rather well if your jungler builds the aura-items that your team needs, which most junglers should do anyways nowadays (not saying that every jungler should, but popular junglers like Jarvan synergize well with Locket etc.)

10+ Year Old Account

whenever jayce tried to poke me nothing happened, had one ''unlucky'' death to him where i didnt have mana for my ult and that resulted in my death and him getting away with VERY low hp but after that he pretty much just left me alone and i was able to push all the way up to their inhib and just farm all i wanted

(also them paint skills)

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    [IMG](also them paint skills)
    You know when you upload with imgur you can crop the images on the website before actually "saving" them?

I just did 23/3 MF and 14/2 Olaf lol. I've been getting fed lately more than the normal

Deleted
    Man oh man... This was so awesome... Exept for when singed just popped his ult and got out of range preventing my pentakill...
    http://i.imgur.com/YZfukaT.jpg
    One of the funniest things about this is probably that it is the 2 supports that had most gold in the game.. Yes i did buy a gp5 item and the ward item, but since wardjumping is awesome its not too bad...
    By support on my side i mean not farming unless there is a free wave and no other carry is taking it...
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-04-29 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Thumbnails pls

Deleted
    Love how people say "Silver scrub" as if it's an actual argument. Coming from Volibear who max Q first, or a Varus who gives their bot AD double kill.

Meanwhile the silver scrub goes:

Deleted
    When people insult they do it just to insult and get at you, it doesn't necessarily mean you're actually [insert some insult here]. That's why ignoring insults is always advised.

You might even make them angry because they didn't manage to make YOU angry. When that happens, it's actually pretty hilarious.