Page 7 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Best Summoners Rift game

Best Dominion

Deleted
    Oh, LeBlanc DEMOLISHES low level Dominion, just like Akali <3 Assassin's vs nubs = win.

Yeah, those assassins are damn scary when you don't know how to deal with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was probably my best support game.. I didn't get a screenshot of it after, but went into my match history for my 7-4-40 Sona. =) I was a bit more nooby back then, thus the AA, lol. The game before that on Soraka, I had a Meijai's.. (9-0-16, was KSin' like a mofo).

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

31 assists, woah! Nice job, man
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

lol

Deleted
    I'm not max lvl yet so bear in mind I still got tons of stuff to learn. Also can't post links yet.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/lolgg1.jpg/

Very fun game, although the enemy Kennen d/ced at the last 5 mins and enemy Xin Zhao d/ced for 5 mins at the middle of the game.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/lolgg2.jpg/

Played quite defensively here (hugging towers and more then one teammate and attacking at max range), was a fun game. Expected to lose cause they had a support and jungler while we didn't.

Deleted
    So I just bought Garen and went to a game.

Spin to Win!

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4332/datsona.jpg

I (sona) managed to get a triple kill so we decided to let me see how many kills I could rack up. I think I had like 200+ armor at the end and they still tried to focus me. All that plus only 16 cs

10+ Year Old Account
    So many things wrong in that picture (GrimC's).

//edit: Wow. Just wow. Look at that Olaf go in Threnda's post.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-04-15 at 11:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimC View Post
    So I just bought Garen and went to a game.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Wh8G6.jpg[IMG]

Spin to Win!
    >Pantheon building attack speed

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

10+ Year Old Account

Forgot to upload this one.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Thallidomaniac, You do have alot of best games.

Deleted

This is what they call jungle carrying.

Deleted
    Bought Sona the other day and have been playing her non-stop. Been laning bot with Corki in SR and doing orsum

But just did a dominion game (barely get to do any SR as new born baby knows when I'm just about to start a game and decides he's hungry ahah) and was just running all over the place killing everyone

I do not have a screen shot, however, one of my best games was jungle twitch, 29/0/6 with two quadra's. The entire enemy team bought oracles. It did not save them.

Deleted

Gotta love Janna support! So much fun knocking ppl into towers or completing the ace by slowing and using shurelias!

EDIT: Tiny pic new meta.. score was 1/1/35 and 9 CS :P
    Last edited by mmocd42cf9f3ca; 2012-04-16 at 10:28 PM.

Ashe, WW and Lulu were all part of a gaming team, while MF and I are friends that work really well together. This is what happens when I'm Soraka with a smart Carry who gets fed to hell and back (thanks Yi and other MF, you were a big help ). The gaming team guys prolonged the battle to get in some more kills before our opponents finally surrendered. Both deaths were because I forgot I had Ghost :/. Still, definitely one of my bests.

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 10:03 PM ----------

Here's another example of what happens when I'm supporting that same MF. We kinda own Bot. I don't think we even made it inside the other team's base before they surrendered.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    Another spin to win!

Deleted

Brand killed me at lvl 3 but after that it was all uphill, <3 carrying team as snowballing Ahri.

Oh god that pic came out awful, I went 9/1/11 though with a Nunu jungler wiping at blue buff and then going top with riven, while kog maw with no runes and masteries went bot with lux.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-04-17 at 03:33 PM.