Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That life steal... I don't even want to imagine the terror you were being to others.
    Funny thing is I didn't know whether BotRK / HTGB had a shared cooldown, but it hit me I had never built both. To be sure, there aren't many champions for whom you'd ever consider building both. But yeah if memory serves it was 54% life steal and 24% spell vamp.

By the way, someone should really try out WotA/SotSW Karthus/Cassiopeia. You can solo baron at around 20 minutes (tested).
    Last edited by gamhacked; 2013-05-29 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    Funny thing is I didn't know whether BotRK / HTGB had a shared cooldown, but it hit me I had never built both. To be sure, there aren't many champions for whom you'd ever consider building both. But yeah if memory serves it was 54% life steal and 24% spell vamp.
    Yeah, I didn't know either. When I found it out I was like ":O".

10+ Year Old Account

Jungle Kayle is pretty fun, but I would think people know that already. And it was a full skin team (us, consisting of Surfer Singed, Toy Soldier GP, Pulsefire Ez, Renegade Talon, and myself) versus a skinless team, which goes to show skins OP.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-05-29 at 08:55 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account

So, after clearing up in team fights because no-one wants the killing blows, I became Support Carry Sona.

I was buying lots of Pink wards!
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted

This is my best win sofar
    Sure its not ranked blaa blaa, but im a new player, and i consider the way i played amumu here to be one of the best ive seen!! (except one time, i bandaged, pressed ulti when i "landed" but the ulti popped where i bandaged from! haha good old serverside lag)

and to answer my question, no nobody honored me even though i basically carried every group fight and did some sweet ganks at the start D

Quote Originally Posted by Camo View Post
    and to answer my question, no nobody honored me even though i basically carried every group fight and did some sweet ganks at the start D
    Personally, I will never honor someone that asks or begs for it ^^

10+ Year Old Account

I'm having a lot of fun with jungle eve. In all but one of those games I was pretty dominate even if my team was getting crushed. The last game was rather frustrating though since every lane was losing and I spent too much time stabilizing top lane only to have our darius go rambo mode and die repeatedly. I'm curious to see how the sotel nerf will effect her jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey everyone

Team insulted me for choosing Xin mid in champ select. The insults didn't last long.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Team insulted me for choosing Xin mid in champ select. The insults didn't last long.
    Please don't tell me you went Xin mid. Yes, I know it works, but that Kass didn't know what he was doing.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question, has anyone ever played with Pandragon? Maybe he actually is good.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Please don't tell me you went Xin mid. Yes, I know it works, but that Kass didn't know what he was doing.
    Yeah, the 30+ games I have played and owned as Xin mid was a fluke....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still actually wondering Mr. Pandragon if all the hate directed towards you is really backed up anymore. Yeah Vlad mid with Trinity Force was the greatest thing to laugh at but you seem to be a much better player as of recent.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I'm still actually wondering Mr. Pandragon if all the hate directed towards you is really backed up anymore. Yeah Vlad mid with Trinity Force was the greatest thing to laugh at but you seem to be a much better player as of recent.
    I'm pretty sure that was Firebert, and not Pandragon. Who went Trinity Force on Vlad, that is.

And the hate towards Pandragon has nothing to do with his abilities in-game and more to do with his what seemed at the time, endless, elo hell rants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was Firebert, and not Pandragon. Who went Trinity Force on Vlad, that is.

And the hate towards Pandragon has nothing to do with his abilities in-game and more to do with his what seemed at the time, endless, elo hell rants.
    Fuck you're right, I was confused... Well I don't really know but I will say that my brother was in promotion for Gold 8 times and lost all of them. I'll be honest, there is a bit of RNG with solo queue and nobody can deny it, my brother was playing with Platinum's and was tearing their anus apart like no other person would. I feel sorry for him honestly, he's so good but can't really go anywhere... He's getting like 30 points a win.

---------- Post added 2013-06-04 at 03:26 AM ----------

By the way, if I win 10 ranked games in a row I might sing like a hummingbird and eat honey like a bear.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I never did that..I would never do that.

Everyone hates me cause I said that you can't carry a feeding team, and everyone disagrees with me saying "if youre good enough you can carry" but when the entire enemy team is 10+ kills, and focus you. You will lose. And everyone puts words into my mouth saying I think I'm perfect and don't make mistakes. Which I have never said. I'm fully aware of my mistakes. I just made one in my MF game. I killed Vayne and Nunu ulted, instead of using Barrier and picking up a double, I flashed out of it and he ran. I recognized that as a mistake the second I did it.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-04 at 07:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    That and Xin his early game is super strong, while Kass is quite useless up till 6 (well, against a AD with gap closer, knock up and damn high early game damage that is).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I never did that..I would never do that.

Everyone hates me cause I said that you can't carry a feeding team, and everyone disagrees with me saying "if youre good enough you can carry" but when the entire enemy team is 10+ kills, and focus you. You will lose. And everyone puts words into my mouth saying I think I'm perfect and don't make mistakes. Which I have never said. I'm fully aware of my mistakes. I just made one in my MF game. I killed Vayne and Nunu ulted, instead of using Barrier and picking up a double, I flashed out of it and he ran. I recognized that as a mistake the second I did it.
    That's why I play Karthus jungle, it's foolproof.
    Hey everyone

Managed to penta twice then my team just went full retard and blew it. Nice game otherwise.

Got a Darius as top laner, didnt mind.

Most annoying support ever. "Nami you son of a bitch" was like a mantra.