Page 1 of 125
... LastLast

Screenshots of your best games

Whenever I get a really good game I'll take a screen shot. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, lets see what you've got! (and yes, it's a weird build lol)

Last edited by Hemoglobin; 2012-05-06 at 09:34 PM.

Custom game.. ARAB: All Random All Bot - Dominion

Game where I got a pentakill.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Rampant Rabbit: I love the Shen build in your screenie :P

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    @ Rampant Rabbit: I love the Shen build in your screenie :P
    Yeah, I didn't even notice his build until after the game. Gave me a good laugh, insane scores aside.

Deleted
    I do wonder how it's possible to totally stomp the other team until you have like 50 kills, yet it still takes almost an hour to finish the game.

To me, that doesn't sound fun, rather extremely boring for both teams.

On the OP, do you think the guy who was like 1/20/10 was troll feeding or just new? lol.

Oh, the OP beat me to it. My highest score was like 42/x/x
    Will upload it later. I was on Eve <3

36-2-X on Pantheon, though I don't have a screenshot. So much depends on early feed in LoL - you can get called a pro in one game, and a noob in the game after, purely due to perhaps a bit of lucky or unlucky timing at the start.

Deleted
    Might not be my best game ever as far as score goes, but I once carried a game as Ezreal pretty much singlehandedly. I was something like 29-5-15, iirc. No screenie though :< but the rest of my team were all negative scores.

What I can first remember, is 19/0/12 on Nocturne LANER. Made it some kind of fancy.

http://imgur.com/a/mHIJR

An album of some of mine. Note that the third one down isn't the fact that I somewhat successfully jungled as Eve post nerf, but our Xin Zhao... my god.

edit: I just found the replay for that game. Apparently I died to blue. Oops.
    Last edited by Malgru; 2012-03-16 at 03:17 AM.

If you are at a 20+ kills the game shudve been over way before an hour. Someone should have surrendered or push the nexus.

Also I could be wrong but 27 kills for the poster was kills alone with 0 help. That other riven must have fed you some cake. :P
    Last edited by stomination; 2012-03-15 at 08:53 PM.

A couple of decent recent ones I just happened to take screenshots of

And to OP; holy cow that game should've ended years ago!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/mHIJR

An album of some of mine. Note that the third one down isn't the fact that I somewhat successfully jungled as Eve post nerf, but our Xin Zhao... my god.
    26 minutes and 31 kills! lolwut!
    my best game played:

That was some pretty tough Carrying : /

Deleted
    Some of those builds on lvl30s

Dont have a screenshot, but it was my last ranked game before taking a break(and since come back) i went 13/0/X, and played so well. But my team who lost all others lanes(not to hard i could still carry) went baron, when all 5 were up and we had 2 open inhibs, i said just kill the inhibs then take it,but they ignored me, so i tried to get to baron as fast as i could (TP was on cd, but might not of help as i was the only one warding anyway), and just got there to see there vayne finish a clean up with a quandra kill.

I actually managed to steal baron and get away without been killed, but they just pushed right down into the nexus . I think i died at the end after going in for a 5v1, but i also got a kill in it so i was happy:P. But even though it was my best game it broke my soul lol

Deleted

Deleted
    The first day i bought GP! :>

EDIT: Had some pretty epic kill steals with my ulti and if this teemo is reading this: TY!