Page 43 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try a black cleaver instead of Youmoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Try a black cleaver instead of Youmoo.
    I have. I used to use Cleaver, then I started using Sword of the Divine figuring I'd have an instant knock up with 3 crits. Had issues of people running still between my second and third attack, and remembered the AS and MS buff of Youmoos, tested it and loved it. Then one game I made Youmoos before cleaver by accident, and realized Cleaver wasn't doing much I was still melting people during Youmoos active.

Riven made this win very un-enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account

So basically this ARAM game turned out to be a game of finding the Teemo and his shrooms.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'm just having fun... One of those games was a 1600+ game (duo queued with Silent) and needless to say I did alright minus my farming issues at the beginning due to Blitzcrank not zoning them out a bit but I still survived.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I guess I'm just having fun... One of those games was a 1600+ game (duo queued with Silent) and needless to say I did alright minus my farming issues at the beginning due to Blitzcrank not zoning them out a bit but I still survived.
    Better go main Draven now huh Duronos? :P
    By the way your signature still shows your EUNE stats, might wanna adjust that. (Doesn't link me to EUW).
    I can see mah signature in your pic lololz.

Deleted

Seems the latest set of fixes brought Diana's clear back into high gear, she's as good as she was at jungling as before ^^ Except I can't jump on baron and Drake anymore

http://imgur.com/h0WYZW2

Not my best game interms of K/D ratios but I felt that I played pretty damn well that game. Quite happy with my cs too considering that most of the time I either play Jungle or Support. Graves #1 carry!

Had a pretty decent game on Hecarim, died once to the fountain at the end to try and get that 10 hp Ryze :>

Deleted
    Pulled out ye olde Mantheon!

Crapped all over Irelia, loved it!

This is one of those games where I wish I could record on my comp. No matter where they ran mid-late game I was there. Chased Karthus from their red, up the river, he went between the rock and blue on purple side. Fid came down and Karthus wasn't there. Fid said "where did he go?" I flashed over blues wall and there was Karthus running past. Easy kill. Elise ran from top mid turret from Cait, down past red. I went around wraiths as Cait went up by baron, Elise comes out of the bush on the lower side of Baron. Bam!

Yay more good games.

Got to play Shen. Their mistake.

Great game as Xin

First game as Nunu support. Made an aswesome double kill. I was hiding in the bush closest to their turret, they knew I was there. Garen initiated on Cait with DS. I bolted him from the bush, and Boiled Cait, Vayne bolted me into the wall and they started, when the stun ended, I flashed on top of them and trigger my ult while bolting Vayne. They turned to focus me, ult went off brought vayne to 50, cait killed her, then I boiled cait and ran for my 100hp life as Cait finished off Garen. Then later Xin inititated 4 of them by blue sides red. I was right there in dragons tribush. He died and blamed me, but cait showed up to help just as xin died, they chased cait into the bush where my ult was active. Bam triple kill for cait.

Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-30 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    Just had the sexiest game of Ezreal ever, never died.
    Even got Irelia a penta kill that game (Didn't steal, slowed em all and did tons of dmg™)

Killed Jax from bot at level 6 (He was mid with double buff). Laughed for 30 sec straight.

10+ Year Old Account

and yes, that was the real Crs Pluto. (yea I know he's not one of their players, but he's good lol)

First game as Vlad. Did some great pools. Dodged ashes' arrow 3 or 4 times. dodged a few cleavers and rocket grabs.

Deleted
    Decided to do some PVP while leveling,this is best one of 3 that I did,few deaths were avoidable,but still happy how it played out

10+ Year Old Account

First time Mundo, ended up quite well. The guerrilla warfare from Shaco and Teemo was also a lot of fun.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    -snip-

First time Mundo, ended up quite well. The guerrilla warfare from Shaco and Teemo was also a lot of fun.
    That can't be real! People being nice in lobby.. definitely shopped!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    That can't be real! People being nice in lobby.. definitely shopped!
    Heheh, I think the Yi and Olaf were raging at each other in team chat during the game, as they did had some words of choice in all chat blaming one or the other.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-03 at 07:25 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this counted as a good game.
    Hey everyone