Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Not anymore.
    Yes anymore.

I buy Bulwark, you buy Bulwak. I now have 2 Bulwark buffs. So do you. Woo-hoo for massive MR and Armor!

Deleted

Best game I've had to date. Game lasted like an hour, with 2 of our guys going AFK for a while.

I also won one game as AD carry while I am worst AD ever.

Last edited by Dayn9; 2013-02-24 at 04:39 AM.

Doesn't help that Hecarim went for the Lizard Stone despite not being the jungler.

Deleted
    Isn't the Elder Lizard spirit so gold efficient it's worth getting on Hecarim even when not jungling?

Deleted
    I don't think I've ever had 54 assists before.

10+ Year Old Account

Also started the game-winning teamfight by somehow sneaking a shark through the GP/J4/Malph cluster to hit Cait.

Glass cannon Fizz is hella fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Custom game.. ARAB: All Random All Bot - Dominion

Reposting for good memories.

Also, Majad I beat your assist score :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Reposting for good memories.

Also, Majad I beat your assist score :3
    O.O

I've never seen such thing before. ROFL! Must have been a good game and god damn you. I'm jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    O.O

I've never seen such thing before. ROFL! Must have been a good game and god damn you. I'm jelly.
    I know right?! It was brutal, and awesome.

10+ Year Old Account

First Pentakill ever

10+ Year Old Account

I know it's a bot game, but it was a lot of fun...

Graves had us pinned in our base and we were roughly equal on turrets down, but they couldn't push in because my ult would deny them minions to take the turret down and they'd run away. With all of us defending our Garen calls for a surrender. It fails 1/4.

We defend vigilantly until they all decide to push mid. Darius triples (dunkmastah) and we eventually Ace them, only losing Miss Fortune. A Baron kill later, they catch the four of us resuming a mid push and take us down to two. Retreat, regroup, split-push and the game was eventually ours.

The enemy Garen was close to 5kHP by the end.

I did have Morellonomicon but sold it for what was going to be Liandry's (as I needed something slightly cheaper on the go). Felt constantly on the defensive so didn't Rabadon's, if the game went on any longer I'd've sold the GA for it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    (image)
    I know it's a bot game, but it was a lot of fun...

Graves had us pinned in our base and we were roughly equal on turrets down, but they couldn't push in because my ult would deny them minions to take the turret down and they'd run away. With all of us defending our Garen calls for a surrender. It fails 1/4.

We defend vigilantly until they all decide to push mid. Darius triples (dunkmastah) and we eventually Ace them, only losing Miss Fortune. A Baron kill later, they catch the four of us resuming a mid push and take us down to two. Retreat, regroup, split-push and the game was eventually ours.

The enemy Garen was close to 5kHP by the end.

I did have Morellonomicon but sold it for what was going to be Liandry's (as I needed something slightly cheaper on the go). Felt constantly on the defensive so didn't Rabadon's, if the game went on any longer I'd've sold the GA for it.
    Hey, never sell yourself short on an Intermediate Bot game. At least you're brave enough to go into one. I've had too many frustrating experiences to go back.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Basically their top never warded so I got 3 early kills, snowballed out of control and went in to unkillable god mode and carried the game. Also, Tryndamere support OP

Their jungler and mid got cocky and tried to 1v1 me multiple times, blew them up in my full combo every single time. They even tried stealing my blue and ganking me, that didn't go well for them to say the least . Bullied Ryze out of lane and denied him a lot of CS too inbetween his deaths.

Deleted
    Second game as jungler

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Second game as jungler
    In your entire life?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    In your entire life?
    Lol nah,my second jungle game in normals.
    Played few games against bots to get used to it :P

10+ Year Old Account

graves ragequit like 5 minutes into the game after enemy botlane got a double kill and darius got a kill on jarvan top and while i then thought it was lost we all kept playing and they just really didnt stand a chance. after first tf acing them 4v5 with perhaps 1 dead i didnt even care if we won i just knew it would probably be a fun game for me

Just had this game;

Probably the best game of LoL I've ever had despite playing a poor built Teemo ;d

(dat cs)

Deleted

Alistar/Varus vs Alistar/Varus lane, complete mirror EVEN DOWN TO THE SKINS!

At a certain point we even had exactly the same scores (2/0/1 on Alistars, 1/3/2 on Varus..es?) (though I had 20 more cs than their alistar cause I actually cs'd when our carries were dead once again, and their Varus had 20 cs more than ours cause ours sucked at last hitting).

I did spaz out and forget to buy aegis but a pretty damn succesful game that I actually sort of carried (every single one of my assists was me completely setting up the kill) plus I did all the calling (barons, dragons, pushes etc), so hypercarry support ftw!