Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Do you have sight issues? If so, how do you manage in-game? After all it's not possible to zoom-in, at least as far as I know.
    Yes I have sight-issues, I'm blind on my left eye and I have 25-50% on my right eye.

I always run the highest(or lowest? cant remember, doesnt matter though) possible ui scalings and well, practice

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Been there for a long time :P Although the channel's taken a turn for the worse.. idk why but people in there seems to be acting like dicks these days. I was actually in the awesome ARAB game you have a screenshot off (when that was played in Dominion).
    I KNEW IT!!!

I was always wondering if the Blackroo in my screenshots was the Blackroo from MMO-C, but when I met you in Keko you had a different username so I disregarded it.

I guess we both have experienced the most epic ARAB game in LoL history.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I KNEW IT!!!

I was always wondering if the Blackroo in my screenshots was the Blackroo from MMO-C, but when I met you in Keko you had a different username so I disregarded it.

I guess we both have experienced the most epic ARAB game in LoL history.
    Yeah it was amazing :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonticus View Post
    26 minutes and 31 kills! lolwut!
    my best game played:

That was some pretty tough Carrying : /
    Hahaha I bet if you were early fed, the game was a blast

Deleted
    Been doing several PG with melee only champions(those are the rules) and it's been quite fun, especially because the average PG only has APs in it, poke AP champions and there's barely any AA during the whole game.

Did a game some hours ago with Trynn in a melee only game and I was killing everything lol. I even managed to do a neat build with Diana and it worked better than I thought.

Lost both games but they were pretty good and entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the most fun game Ive ever played, 4v5 missing our adc we still won

10+ Year Old Account

This game had a funny story to it.

Apparently someone wanted to do a tanky duo bot lane (Urgot & Volibear), so they wanted me to use a DPS jungler. We successfully invaded Amumu's blue, and I stole his next one or two blues to keep him behind. Twitch did get scary at some points because we got careless with our early lead. Sad though that this'll probably some of the few times I get to use her though.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Some screenshots I've taken over the months.

http://imgur.com/a/2BT6I#0
    that is a lot of screenshots lol. I should probably keep an album of mine...

also, your sig and ava are quite wonderful.

Deleted
    best leona game i've had in a long time, get paired with the worst adc i've seen in a long time. luckily i was able to carry
    note the gold on me and the adc, and note the red pot just to send a message

Deleted

Really don't get why Janna isn't played that much. I love her! Early game she is a bit weak and can be abused in lane but come mid/late game she becomes some kind of supporting monster. People say you can't carry games as support. Well, you sure can as Janna

Deleted
    Because she's not easy, and a lot of yoloqueue ADCs don't know how to play with her :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Because she's not easy, and a lot of yoloqueue ADCs don't know how to play with her :P
    Yep. It's easy to accidentally "help" opponents out if you don't use your ult correctly.

Felt like a total LCS pro in that game, but I don't know who still plays Sona anymore. Elementz misses a lot of Sona ults, Edward's main champion is Thresh now, and I don't want to think about MeyeA, muffinqt, or Karalius' Sona plays...

But damn, Support Elise hits hard early-game.

Some other highlights of that game:
    -During Bans, I intentionally left Amumu open, and the enemy team first picked him. Oddly enough, my team didn't rage at me for not banning him.
    -At the start of the game, Darius bragged that we should surrender at 20 because there was no way his team would lose, probably because of the Amumu first pick.
    -Thresh went AD top and apparently traded a lot of kills with Darius.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-12 at 08:10 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Really liking playing Morgana mid lately. Not doing any ranked games, just normals, but it's like nobody knows how to fight against a Morg. I haven't seen another one in months, and I used to main it back in the day. Played 3 games of her in the last 3 days or so, gone 4/7/29, 7/2/20 and 11/5/13. Against a Kha'zix, Lux and Syndra respectively.

Her baiting potential is just great. Even without defensive items she's surprisingly tanky and you can get people to commit when they really shouldn't.

Deleted
    Absolutely awesome Ultimate Bravery ARAM.

http://i.imgur.com/4ppFBrn.jpg

IMAGE SOOOOOOOOOOOO HUGE.

Deleted

Deleted
    First time I've jungled with Jarvan, guess I have a new favorite jungle champion

Deleted
    This has to be my best support game ever.
    Everything went perfect, from ward coverage to teamfights
    I went legendary as the first member on my team, solo killed people as well.
    Don't think the picture needs much explaining, just look at it!

^ I bet someone complained about you taking CS.

>.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    ^ I bet someone complained about you taking CS.

>.>
    Nah I got called the "best Leona I've ever seen" and I was taking care of cs near turrets a few times so they didn't complain :P