10+ Year Old Account

Optimal resto shaman dps rotation

I know I know: its a resto shaman's job to heal, not dps, but as I am working on heroic DS progression I want to be able to get every ounce of what I can do when I am not healing someone. There is down time during almost every fight when I can shoot off some LBs and whatnot (which I do already).

My question here is: what is the best rotation to use as a resto shaman to do the most dps possible? Is it worth adding flameshock or any shock at all, or should I just spam lightning bolt for mana regen? When should I pop fire ele totem/ searing?

Thank you all for your help in advance.

Deleted
    It's the normal elemental rotation, excluding fulmination.
    So just keep flameshock up, lava burst on cooldown, lightning bolt as filler.

Also don't forget about Searing Totem/Fire Elemental. You shouldn't need flametongue unless your raid lacks a mage/demo lock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zshikara View Post
    I know I know: its a resto shaman's job to heal, not dps, but as I am working on heroic DS progression I want to be able to get every ounce of what I can do when I am not healing someone. There is down time during almost every fight when I can shoot off some LBs and whatnot (which I do already).

My question here is: what is the best rotation to use as a resto shaman to do the most dps possible? Is it worth adding flameshock or any shock at all, or should I just spam lightning bolt for mana regen? When should I pop fire ele totem/ searing?

Thank you all for your help in advance.
    If its Ultraxion your progressing on, you can pop a Volcanic Potion pre-fight and pop Fire + Earth Ele then. If its not, as long as you don't need the potion for mana or to help you with a big healing section, pop a Volcanic Potion and use your Elementals on some big DPS burn phase (ie Tendons on Spine).

Other than that, yeah its just the normal Elemental Rotation with no Earth Shock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, thank you guys so much!