Deleted

Warcraft 3 - Elemental Tower Defense

I was wondering if there are more Tower-defense-fans on mmochamp. My friends and I started playing ye old Elemental TD 3.0 again since wow is a bit calm at the moment. Loving it!

There are also some new Starcraft Element TD maps, so I've heard.

http://www.eletd.com/index.php

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly play the elemental TD maps on SC II, they are great fun though, shame I've got nobody to play with
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Hey i am a great fan of tower defense games.

I strongly recomend you*Defense Grid: The Awakening, avaliable on xbox 360.
    Apart from that SCII have great mods for tower defense lovers, elemental and others exported from old warcraft 3, and there are some new mods really cool. Bardrok tower defense is the one i play more, really well balanced and some cool towers, also with the adition of traps to the arsenal.
    Thats for serious gaming :P

For the lol you have the Bloon tower defense series is a web based series of games wich are cool for having a good time far from home. Also another web based game wich is great is "Dont touch my gems" you can google them to find.

10+ Year Old Account
    Defense Grid is also on PC. :P
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

It's really hard to find Element TD on WC3 now. I wait like 5 mins just to find a game, then discover that no one Is joining.

Deleted
    We play it in LAN ^ ^

Any good links to Flash-TD's, Map collections,...?