Question Is it wrong I idolize Sweet tooth the clown?

I think it has to do with the morals or lack of morals he lives by. To him human life is nothing more than a joke. So he is able to live out any fantasy without remorse and takes pride in doing so. It's like he has taken the throttle limiter off his self.

Maybe I have just been playing to much Twisted Metal. And I am constantly falling in love with something than switching to something else next week.

Just look at that face it conjures the reckless, evil and sadistic side of me. I can't help it. I think we all have those slightly psychopathic sides of our personality. Though they are just usually held in check.
    Last edited by sandmoth12; 2012-03-09 at 04:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy clownface, Batman!

There really should be a warning for people with coulrophobia (fear of clowns) in the title. No, really.

Hm, can't remember the last time I played TM..I think it was some bootleg copy I bought in Turkey years ago when I was a kid or something for PS1. Great game though, I should probably get up to speed with the latest versions of this game...

Great game, had a blast playing it. Idealizing his lack of remorse is not really wrong I guess, would be wrong if you *SPOILER* idealized him for killing the hospital full of people

Quote Originally Posted by Darrene View Post
    Great game, had a blast playing it. Idealizing his lack of remorse is not really wrong I guess, would be wrong if you *SPOILER* idealized him for killing the hospital full of people
    We'll....lol

Deleted
    Short answer : yes

I wonder if there is a connection between clowns and massively fucked up characters - Joker, Pennywise, John Wayne Gacy, the Assclown above etc. I'm sure there are other devil clowns I'm forgetting but there are quite a few...

Fucking clowns ...

I can see how you like him as a character,

I REALLY hope you're not idolizing him as in "I want to be a murderous, psychopathic clown when I grow up" though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.