Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Quincy Timekeeper is me being flippant . It seems that the Quincy are only able to stay in Seireitei for a certain amount of time, so it's possible that Haschwald, while still lower rank that Juha, could just be the guy in charge of keeping an eye on that clock, hence, Quincy Timekeeper . I'm hoping that this isn't the case though, and Hashwald turns out to be a mack, as judging by how easily he slicing Zangetsu in half, he CLEARLY has mad powah .

and sorry... but Byakuya is dead :'( we saw Senbonzakura disintegrate, which can only be a sign of his passing.
    Oh, I get it but I kinda doubt it. What about Uryu when he was in SS? He spent quite a lot of time there...

Meh, it's okay, I guess it's inevitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the time limit is specific to Vandenreich, I'm guessing it's a limitation to balance out their redonkadonk power. Ishida wasn't affected by this because a) he's not Vandenreich, so he just uses standard Quincy abilities and b) he's weaksauce.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Does Haschwald look like he's related to Ichigo to anyone else or is that just me.

Also if I'm right and Juha Bach was Yamamoto's son, that means if Isshin is Juha Bach's son or his brother or Juha Bach is actually Ichigo's dad, Yamamoto is Ichigo's grandaddy or Great Grandaddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

So according to the spoilers............

......Aizen's the one who killed Kirge..

"Hello I'm Ichigo, a hollow soulreaper quincy fullbringer that got to be god for a day. Nice to meet you."
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    "Hello I'm Ichigo, a hollow soulreaper quincy fullbringer that got to be god for a day. Nice to meet you."
    He's actually, racially, only Human and Quincy.

He has Shinigami/Hollow and Fullbringer powers.

Seems one of those messenger guys report that Byakuya and Kenpachi are alive, but won;t be fighting for a looooooooooooooooooong time.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Byakuya and Zaraki are still alive, but for all intents and purposes out of the show, fair enough, Shunsui is still alive yay! (and now has an eyepatch, making him 50% more awesome) Soi Fon is a toolbag (as if we needed reminding), and Unohana has been ordered to stay out of the fight (possibly because Yama-ji KNEW he would die and wanted her to stay out so she could be in charge after the dust settles).

Overall a very good 'set up' episode, almost everyone survived, but the 'usual suspects' are basically out of commision. This allows for some people we've not seen as much of to get some of the limelight in this final arc, fingers crossed for Shunsui and Ukitake's Bankai, a proper fight with Urahara and seeing Unohana lose her shit and unleash hell.

the real question is.... was the 'something more serious' that he's shouldering his Quincy Heritage, or something more serious?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So according to the spoilers............
    ......Aizen's the one who killed Kirge..
    Who's Kirge?
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, my thoughts then I'll respond to the posts.

Overall I loved this chapter, there might not have been fights and stuff but I think it was a good chapter.

I especially loved that it started with Unohana and Isane and how they are facing everything that happened. We know that Captain Unohana was one of the captains that has been a captain for so long and she didn't break the rule of going to battle, this just shows how awesome or how amazing she is.

Rukia and Rinji seem to be fine considering what happened to them.

Ichigo still feels bad because he thinks he didn't save people, when what he did actually saved a lot, like Hirako said.

And finally, a mention of Captain Kurotsuchi.... I'm still wondering what he has been doing all this time. -___________-''

Every captain is hurt because of the Captain Commander died, apparently Soi Foi and Kuroma and the ones that, appear, to be the ones that are most affected by it, although I'm sure everyone is, almost, equally affected by what happened. I was just surprised by what Kyouraku said, this has shown that he can control himself and he has a lot of respect for Yama ji.

Okay, this part, is the biggest disappointment.

I know I said that I didn't want Byakuya die, Karachi I didn't really care because I knew he wouldn't die, but Byakuya? He should have died... I won't be able to look at him if he won't be a Captain, if he can't be a captain, it's..it's just sad.

So, I don't know but I think that, orevall, this chapter was pretty nice. I think next chapter we should see the Ishidas' or equally important, probably Captain Kurotsuchi? I don't know, but I think SS has been on "air" for some time now, I want t know what's happening in other places like Hueco Mundo and with the Ishidas' etc.
    So Byakuya and Zaraki are still alive, but for all intents and purposes out of the show, fair enough, Shunsui is still alive yay! (and now has an eyepatch, making him 50% more awesome) Soi Fon is a toolbag (as if we needed reminding), and Unohana has been ordered to stay out of the fight (possibly because Yama-ji KNEW he would die and wanted her to stay out so she could be in charge after the dust settles).
    Yeah, I'm glad that Shunsui is alive! And he looks pretty badass with that eyepatch! And, yes, it's possible that Yama Ji knew he would die, after all, he knew Juha Bacha better than anyone else, but even so... I think he didn't expect it to be like that.
    Overall a very good 'set up' episode, almost everyone survived, but the 'usual suspects' are basically out of commision. This allows for some people we've not seen as much of to get some of the limelight in this final arc, fingers crossed for Shunsui and Ukitake's Bankai, a proper fight with Urahara and seeing Unohana lose her shit and unleash hell.
    Yes, please, I want Kisuke to have an epic fight like he had in that Arc with their clones!
    And I want to see Unohana see... I am still curious on how she fights since she's a medic... I wouldn't admire if she was super powerful in all aspects, like Aizen, I know this might not be a good comparison but I wouldn't admire myself if she would be this powerful.
    the real question is.... was the 'something more serious' that he's shouldering his Quincy Heritage, or something more serious?
    Probably. I still think he has that "son of the darkness" whole thing in his head because of Juha, also because of Byakuya, and as far as I know, Ichigo doesn't know that Byakuya, or Zaraki, are alive. Right now, I can't see what else it could be, maybe it's something he experienced while in the cage, we still don't know what happened in there, not exactly, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Who's Kirge?
    Kirge is the Quincy who had imprisoned Ichigo and merced Urahara from out of no where in Hueco Muendo.

The spoilers I read though were false I guess.

Regardless, nice to see Gotei 13's heads are still high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Kirge is the Quincy who had imprisoned Ichigo and merced Urahara from out of no where in Hueco Muendo.

The spoilers I read though were false I guess.

Regardless, nice to see Gotei 13's heads are still high.
    Ah. Doesn't make much sense if Aizen did that... Isn't he imprisoned?

Ah. Doesn't make much sense if Aizen did that... Isn't he imprisoned?
    Yeah.

Hence why when I read the spoilers my jaw dropped, my eye twitched in anger, and I screamed "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK".

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm glad that Shunsui is alive! And he looks pretty badass with that eyepatch! And, yes, it's possible that Yama Ji knew he would die, after all, he knew Juha Bacha better than anyone else, but even so... I think he didn't expect it to be like that.
    Shunsui definatly gets a +100 to his swag with that eyepatch Somehow I think they're setting him up to be the next Commander, the way he handles Soi Fon's little outburst.

If they ARE doing that, then I hope we get an Epic showdown with that Gunfighter guy that gave him such a smackdown before. IF I'm right in that Kurotsuchi was spending all this time thinking of a counter to their Bankai stealing technique, so that they're free to use their full power in the next round.

Yes, please, I want Kisuke to have an epic fight like he had in that Arc with their clones!
    And I want to see Unohana see... I am still curious on how she fights since she's a medic... I wouldn't admire if she was super powerful in all aspects, like Aizen, I know this might not be a good comparison but I wouldn't admire myself if she would be this powerful.
    Aye true, we still need to see Kisuke's Bankai, you just KNOW it's going to be boss .

As for Unohana, we know next to nothing about her, except for the fact her Kendo skills are supposedly the best in all of Seireitei, even better than Yama-ji... so... yeah, NEED to see that .

Probably. I still think he has that "son of the darkness" whole thing in his head because of Juha, also because of Byakuya, and as far as I know, Ichigo doesn't know that Byakuya, or Zaraki, are alive. Right now, I can't see what else it could be, maybe it's something he experienced while in the cage, we still don't know what happened in there, not exactly, so who knows.
    Sadly it IS probably just the Son of Darkness thing, but still I kinda want it to be something crazy epic that happened inside the cage, maybe a full hollow transformation or something. Sadly I think we've seen the last of Ichigo's Hollow powers, as has been pointed out a few times, we've not seen him use them since he got his powers back at the end of the Fullbring arc. It's a very real possibility that with Aizen down and the Arrancar out of commision they're just going to get rid of the Hollow side and instead focus on his "new" Quincy powers.

Also... As boss as he is, I kinda wish Byakuya had died, it was a fairly powerful exit and I feel it cheapens it slightly to tag on a 'He's not dead don't worry! but he just wont be back...'

Deleted
    Shunsui definatly gets a +100 to his swag with that eyepatch Somehow I think they're setting him up to be the next Commander, the way he handles Soi Fon's little outburst.

If they ARE doing that, then I hope we get an Epic showdown with that Gunfighter guy that gave him such a smackdown before. IF I'm right in that Kurotsuchi was spending all this time thinking of a counter to their Bankai stealing technique, so that they're free to use their full power in the next round.
    Yeah. I wouldn't admire if Sunshui became the captain now. It's not that Ukitake isn't a viable option but I think he would decline it because of his health issues.

I also loved if he found a way to counter that, but I wouldn't admire myself if Kurotsuchi has found a way to do that since he hasn't appeared yet, though I doubt it.
    Aye true, we still need to see Kisuke's Bankai, you just KNOW it's going to be boss .

As for Unohana, we know next to nothing about her, except for the fact her Kendo skills are supposedly the best in all of Seireitei, even better than Yama-ji... so... yeah, NEED to see that .
    Oh yes. I hope Kisuke's bankai is boss!

yeah, about her Kido, I'd love to see some amazing Kido fights. We already saw some, the most notable and the one that I can remember right now is the one that was a flashback when Hirako and his friends were turning into Hollows, I don't know if you remember that but it's the Past Arc.
    Sadly it IS probably just the Son of Darkness thing, but still I kinda want it to be something crazy epic that happened inside the cage, maybe a full hollow transformation or something. Sadly I think we've seen the last of Ichigo's Hollow powers, as has been pointed out a few times, we've not seen him use them since he got his powers back at the end of the Fullbring arc. It's a very real possibility that with Aizen down and the Arrancar out of commision they're just going to get rid of the Hollow side and instead focus on his "new" Quincy powers.

Also... As boss as he is, I kinda wish Byakuya had died, it was a fairly powerful exit and I feel it cheapens it slightly to tag on a 'He's not dead don't worry! but he just wont be back...'
    Yeah, I too am starting to think that Ichigo's Hollow powers went down the toilet. But I wouldn't admire myself if he got them back, somehow... <.<

About the Hollows, I don't see SS killing all of them, I highly doubt it, it's not that they can't do that, they can, but the Hollow have more numbers than Sereitei and humans can still transform into Hollows after dying, so yeah, getting rid of hollows doesn't seem like it'll happen.
    Yeah.. I too think it would have been best if he just died... Meh. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    On another note..........Will we ever see Kenpachi's Bankai before the manga ends? I sure do hope so since he's one of my 2 favorite captains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    On another note..........Will we ever see Kenpachi's Bankai before the manga ends? I sure do hope so since he's one of my 2 favorite captains.
    I don't know, but to be honest, I doubt it more than ever. Why? Because it was stated that he and Byakuya wouldn't be able to be captains again, meaning that they lost their power.

But I doubt that's going to stop Zaraki from getting stronger. Also, another reason, he doesn't even know his zanpakutou's name, so bankaing is like impossible for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, but to be honest, I doubt it more than ever. Why? Because it was stated that he and Byakuya wouldn't be able to be captains again, meaning that they lost their power.

But I doubt that's going to stop Zaraki from getting stronger. Also, another reason, he doesn't even know his zanpakutou's name, so bankaing is like impossible for him.
    I know all of that, but in response to your 2nd point...if you think back to the Soul Society arc after Ichigo beat Kenpachi that he was willing to learn his Zanpaktou's name if it means that he'll get that much stronger. At that point in the manga, it seemed like the writer was trying to give the impression to the reader that Zaraki was going to train to learn his Zanpaktou's name and hasn't touched up on it since then.
    Last edited by Razeo; 2012-11-07 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    I know all of that, but in response to your 2nd point...if you think back to the Soul Society arc after Ichigo beat Kenpachi that he was willing to learn his Zanpaktou's name if it means that he'll get that much stronger. At that point in the manga, it seemed like the writer was trying to give the impression to the reader that Zaraki was going to train to learn his Zanpaktou's name and hasn't touched up on it since then.
    Yeah, that's true. I do remember that Zaraki said he was going to try and discover his zanpakutou's name, but ever since that, nothing has really indicated that he has tried and if he did, did he failed or not? There's also no evidence that he didn't but I am just going to assume that he didn't considering there hasn't been any emphasizes with him so far...

10+ Year Old Account

i imagine after his near death experience just a few chapters ago hes gonna be going for it a bit more
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    i imagine after his near death experience just a few chapters ago hes gonna be going for it a bit more
    I wouldn't admire myself if so, trust me, I'd love to see that happening! Though it's not fair if that happened to Zaraki and not Byakuya, since both are in a comma and they won't be able to resume their former roles, like it says in the manga, but I don't see that happening, which is unfortunate in my opinion.

If they are going to "Kill" a character, kill them a pronto, don't make them useless like Orihime...