Page 7 of 224 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Even longer? :O Wow! It's bigger than I thought then. HUGE!

Now, I'm not sure if I'm happy because it will last a long time, or because it will resemble Dragon Ball, in the aspect of a fight lasting 99999999999x episodes.
    Well honestly if I had to guess, the Invasion of SS is about to hit its Climax and then end.

From there we're going to get a lot of answers I think, and then the counter offensive begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    If anything this Arc will end at the end of Next year or early 2014/mid 2014.

Kubo said this is a long arc.
    I was thinking this kinda timeframe. I mean it's the LAST Arc, it has to be redonkulous

I figure they invade, we repel them, but only just, then we have a flashback arc, explaining a bunch, then we have the counter attack in huerco Mundo, then the inevitable reveal, probably with the Ishida's and it all end up.... I'm gunna say in the real world, just for the lols

lots of epic fights, at LAST Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana and Rukia's Bankai :P. Plus of course Ichigo will have the obligatory powerup, so that even though he's had his ass kicked like 5000 times by whoever the final antagonist turns out to be (because lets face it... we all know it's not Juha Bach ) he can win in the end

I'm still putting money down now that Ichigo will end up a Captain in the Gotei 13
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I was thinking this kinda timeframe. I mean it's the LAST Arc, it has to be redonkulous

I figure they invade, we repel them, but only just, then we have a flashback arc, explaining a bunch, then we have the counter attack in huerco Mundo, then the inevitable reveal, probably with the Ishida's and it all end up.... I'm gunna say in the real world, just for the lols

lots of epic fights, at LAST Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana and Rukia's Bankai :P. Plus of course Ichigo will have the obligatory powerup, so that even though he's had his ass kicked like 5000 times by whoever the final antagonist turns out to be (because lets face it... we all know it's not Juha Bach ) he can win in the end

I'm still putting money down now that Ichigo will end up a Captain in the Gotei 13
    Yeah, I also doubt Juha Bach is the last antagonist, otherwise he wouldn't have appeared.

Also, I can't wait for Ichigo to be a captain! I never thought of it to be honest!

Wait no. REVELATION! ICHIGO WILL BECOME THE CAPTAIN COMMANDER. I'm very positive!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha Nah I think Unohana will avenge yama-ji, then become Captain Commander, because she's a frakkin monster , she will retain her captaincy of 4th squad though.

Ichigo will take over 1st squad, as reward for saving everything.

Rukia will take over 6th, after revealing her Bankai in the upcoming fights.

Yoruichi will retake her position as head of the onmitsukidou.

Ikakku will become head of 11th, because he's now the Kenpachi.

everything else remains the same.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Hahaha Nah I think Unohana will avenge yama-ji, then become Captain Commander, because she's a frakkin monster , she will retain her captaincy of 4th squad though.

Ichigo will take over 1st squad, as reward for saving everything.

Rukia will take over 6th, after revealing her Bankai in the upcoming fights.

Yoruichi will retake her position as head of the onmitsukidou.

Ikakku will become head of 11th, because he's now the Kenpachi.

everything else remains the same.
    Yeah probably it will be Unohana. It would be so cool if it was Ichigo though.

Rukia will most likely take over the 6th Squad, but honestly, I don't think she can atm since she's weak as hell, but the last arc will last for a long time so it's possible that she will get a lot better, learn all the moves from her brother, if he doesn't die of course, and learn bankai the same way as Ichigo maybe? It's possible.

Yoruichi will most likely be a captain again, or atleast, like you said, the head of the onmituskidou, but I don't know since Soi Fon is the captain of it, but since there's a lot to see and happen it's possible that something might happen to Soi Fon, or something.

I don't know if Ikakku will be captain or not, why? Because of Yachiru, unless she also dies when Zaraki dies, that is if our whole theory of her being like Stark and her teammate. Otherwise I wouldn't admire if Ikakku would become a captain, also, it's been 17 months or more since we last saw his bankai in action, it's a lot stronger now for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be pretty awesome if it was Ichigo, but tbh I doubt 1/2 the captains would follow him as any of the three 'elder captains' could tie Ichigo in knots, plot armor aside of course.

I'm assuming Rukia will show her Bankai at some point in this arc, if the previous comment proves to be real . True Rukia is pretty weak, but I figure with Byakuya dead (*sob* most pimping captain dead... man he has some STYLE) she's the head of the Kuchiki Clan, so she can just buy her way to a captaincy

Aye true, but we all know if Yoruichi asked Soi Fon would drop to VC in seconds , and omaeda can go suck a nut, dude is the worst character on the show.

as for Yachiru... putting aside the Zanpaktou theory for now, I think if Zaraki died she would leave the Gotei 13, I always figured she was only there to be with Zaraki, she couldn't give a flying fuck about the work , I think she's hunt down the guy that killed Zaraki and either kill him or die trying. Then Ikkaku would take over the 11th and Yumichka would be his VC (but still wouldn't reveal his true Shikai).

I hope this arc is 1/2 as interesting as our theories I'll be really let down if it's not.

Chapter's out and uh...

...Yeah..

This is a depressing, sad chapter.

The last page though..

I won't spoil it until you read it.

Something's coming and it might just be hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    It would be pretty awesome if it was Ichigo, but tbh I doubt 1/2 the captains would follow him as any of the three 'elder captains' could tie Ichigo in knots, plot armor aside of course.

I'm assuming Rukia will show her Bankai at some point in this arc, if the previous comment proves to be real . True Rukia is pretty weak, but I figure with Byakuya dead (*sob* most pimping captain dead... man he has some STYLE) she's the head of the Kuchiki Clan, so she can just buy her way to a captaincy

Aye true, but we all know if Yoruichi asked Soi Fon would drop to VC in seconds , and omaeda can go suck a nut, dude is the worst character on the show.

as for Yachiru... putting aside the Zanpaktou theory for now, I think if Zaraki died she would leave the Gotei 13, I always figured she was only there to be with Zaraki, she couldn't give a flying fuck about the work , I think she's hunt down the guy that killed Zaraki and either kill him or die trying. Then Ikkaku would take over the 11th and Yumichka would be his VC (but still wouldn't reveal his true Shikai).

I hope this arc is 1/2 as interesting as our theories I'll be really let down if it's not.
    Yeah true, the 3 elder captains would probably shit on Ichigo hard. xD

As for Rukia, yeah since she's a Kuchiki it's probably possible that she will become a captain without having bankai, but she will train to be able to use it eventually, otherwise trust me, it would be a dishonor to be a captain without a bankai, I'm sure her brother would tell her that.

Didn't remember Yoruichi told that to Soi Fon, also for omaeda, yeah, that dude sucks... He should be on the 3rd or maybe 4th seat... Maybe in no seats at all.

That will most likely happen with Yachiru. If our theory of the zanpakotou isn't correct she will most likely leave the gotei 13, I mean, it doesn't seem like she even cares about that, sure she has friends but I doubt that would "hold" her in there.

If Ikkaku becomes captain it's most likely that Yumichika will become VC, for sure, and yeah, he wont probably show his shikai too, it's kinda a pity, if you ask me, I kinda like his shikai.

And yes! I hope our theories are all correct and that this arc will be really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Chapter's out and uh...

...Yeah..

This is a depressing, sad chapter.

The last page though..

I won't spoil it until you read it.

Something's coming and it might just be hope.
    I haven't read it but I will soon enough, I'm leaving soon I think, so when I get back I'll read it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 10:48 AM ----------

I just saw the episode, and I must say, it was nice, at first I thought it was meh then it got good.

When it's okay to speak about it, just say so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm just had an idea....

Shunsui fighting the guy he is now, loses his concentration when he realises Yama-ji has lost...

He's about to die, his enemy over his, about to deliver the killing blow..

Nanao-chan jumps in releases her Zanpaktou (shikai only obviously) and tries to hold the guy off, but gets wtfpwnd..

This gets Shunsui MAD and he releases his Bankai and destroys his enemy .

not read the new chapter yet, will read it tonight.

Deleted
    Dayum... Yamajii got fucked! >.<'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Dayum... Yamajii got fucked! >.<'
    Yap, pretty hard, one shotted...

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus....

That... That was fucking BRUTAL... I mean.... what the HELL..

Just in case, swapping to spoiler...

Yeash... so Yama-ji got split in two.... then Shunsui seems to have been shot, although tbh I doubt that will stop him, at least not for long (it fucking better not... He can't die without showing his Bankai) and then they bring in the filler troops to destory what's left and wait for Squad 0.

The question then becomes what was that explosion at the end?

I figure there's four possibilities

1: The most likely, it's Ichigo busting out, coming to roflpwn everyone. If you look behind Juha's head in the last pic, the big explosion looks like someone busting out they sky, and this can only be Ichigo
    2: It's whatever was in the picture at the start.... but I think that might be..
    3: Something to do with Yama-ji's Bankai, from what he said in this ep, it sounds like the last time he got owned this.. whatever... showed up and caused some serious destruction... BUT weren't they still basically standing on him? The explosion looked kinda far away... So I'm hoping it's...
    4: Shunsui got MMAADD and has dropped his Bankai, which in some way involves things blowing up.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2012-10-11 at 01:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    "Yamamoto wasn't even half the man he was 1000 years ago" - Look at pun-master Juhabach over here being a badass.

Here's to hoping Unohana takes over as Captain Commander. Maybe she's so feared because she was one of the original badass captains Juhabach was referring to?

Deleted
    Jesus....

That... That was fucking BRUTAL... I mean.... what the HELL..

Just in case, swapping to spoiler...

Yeash... so Yama-ji got split in two.... then Shunsui seems to have been shot, although tbh I doubt that will stop him, at least not for long (it fucking better not... He can't die without showing his Bankai) and then they bring in the filler troops to destory what's left and wait for Squad 0.

The question then becomes what was that explosion at the end?

I figure there's four possibilities

1: The most likely, it's Ichigo busting out, coming to roflpwn everyone. If you look behind Juha's head in the last pic, the big explosion looks like someone busting out they sky, and this can only be Ichigo
    2: It's whatever was in the picture at the start.... but I think that might be..
    3: Something to do with Yama-ji's Bankai, from what he said in this ep, it sounds like the last time he got owned this.. whatever... showed up and caused some serious destruction... BUT weren't they still basically standing on him? The explosion looked kinda far away... So I'm hoping it's...
    4: Shunsui got MMAADD and has dropped his Bankai, which in some way involves things blowing up.
    Yap... Yama jii got f*cked pretty hard in there. :/

I didn't understand what happened to Kyouraku, he was shot? I didn't get that part, some times I'm reading the manga and I don't understand the images. D: But he wont die without showing his bankai, for sure.

The explosion at the end is most likely a portal or something like that, like a garganta or a seikamon if that makes sense. From Juha's face, it's either the royal guard already, but I don't think so, it's probably way too soon, it's Ichigo, but I doubt that too since he is still imprisoned, maybe, maybe, it's finally the Ishidas? I would love if it was, I can't wait to see them in action. Or maybe it's that monster you were talking about, and that is the monster that also destroys Soul Society, if it is that monster, then it was somehow binded to Yama jii's zanpakotou and he could control it, giving him new powers? I wouldn't admire if that was possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    "Yamamoto wasn't even half the man he was 1000 years ago" - Look at pun-master Juhabach over here being a badass.

Here's to hoping Unohana takes over as Captain Commander. Maybe she's so feared because she was one of the original badass captains Juhabach was referring to?
    I kinda hope too, that Unohana becomes the Captain Commander, but I don't see that happening until the very end of the last arc, but I don't know, since Soul Society is going to get destroyed, or maybe, she will become one now, and Soul Society won't be completely destroyed yet. The possibilities are many. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't understand what happened to Kyouraku, he was shot? I didn't get that part, some times I'm reading the manga and I don't understand the images. D: But he wont die without showing his bankai, for sure.

The explosion at the end is most likely a portal or something like that, like a garganta or a seikamon if that makes sense. From Juha's face, it's either the royal guard already, but I don't think so, it's probably way too soon, it's Ichigo, but I doubt that too since he is still imprisoned, maybe, maybe, it's finally the Ishidas? I would love if it was, I can't wait to see them in action. Or maybe it's that monster you were talking about, and that is the monster that also destroys Soul Society, if it is that monster, then it was somehow binded to Yama jii's zanpakotou and he could control it, giving him new powers? I wouldn't admire if that was possible.
    I'm pretty sure he got shot, those white splashes are meant to be the reishi bullets hitting him :S so.. that's four in the cheat and one in the eye (from before)

Add in that the guy he was fighting seems to have left (you see him jump away, and he's the one that opened the portal for the troops to come in) it's not looking good for Shunsui

Also, if you look behind Juha in that last big panel, you see an explosion in the sky, look REALLY close and you can kinda see something busting out of it. If I had to put money down I'd say this is Ichigo, gone full hollow, or at least Vizard, busting out of the Garganta, he'll now engage Juha, and jjuusstt as they're about to start fighting, it'll cut to some other story arc, probably a flashback and we'll not see what happens for a couple of months .

Also... had a couple of interesting theories about Shunsui, one that is very possible and one that is almost impossible

First crazy theory Shunsui's Bankai: Okay, interesting things, Shunsui's Shikai is NOT the ability to make kids games become real. That is a corollary to the REAL power, which is his Zanpaktou's ability to enforce it's will on anything in it's radius. People THINK that bringing kids games to life is his power, because when she enforces her will on his victims, that's all she ever does with her power...

Now this brings up an interesting point... What is the logical Shikai>Bankai progression from this? The answer is fairly simple. Shikai, Zanpaktou enforces her will, Bankai? Shunsui enforces his will on anything in the radius! Anything he wants to happen within the range of his Bankai, happens.

Say he was fighting the Gunfighter that just kicked his ass. He drops Bankai it SEEMS like nothing has changed, he just stands there... the Gunfighter draws a bead and shoots him right in the face.....

and the Gunfighters head explodes, as Shunsui has made it that any damage you deal to enemies is instead dealt to YOU.

This is just one small example of what he could do with his Bankai. He wouldn't be able to break the laws of reality, he can't bring people back from the dead or anything (sorry Yama-ji ) but within the radius of his Bankai he rules.

Second crazy theory Shunsui's Zanpaktou.. or should I say.. ZanpaktouS:

Shunsui is so far the only character we've seen with a Zanpaktou that is two swords, even in it's sealed state... What if that's because it's actually TWO Zanpaktou? If you look at his release phrase, it's actually two shorter phrases (When the Flower Wind Rages, the Flower God Roars. When the Wind of Heaven Rages, the God of the Underworld Sneers) what if each phrase was to release one blade? If you go back to the (I know it's not canon, but bear with me) Zanpaktou Spirits arc, he has two, very seperate, Zanpaktou spirits, what if that was one for each blade?

What would this mean? Simple...

He has TWO Shikai, and TWO bankai

We've seen one of his Shikai, the power to make his Zanpaktou's will real, what if he has another?

p.s. Love the new Avatar/Signature Majad

Deleted
    Removing everything for the sake of no spam. (Majad)
    Oh, I didn't understand that part, need to see the last episode again then.

Yeah, I saw that big explosion, but I still don't think it's Ichigo, it might be, but at this point, I think it could be anything since Juha got surprised by it. Why I say this? Because Juha knew he couldn't hold Ichigo for long in Hueco Mundo, meaning that he knew Ichigo would appear sooner or later, meaning that he wouldn't be surprised if Ichigo appeared, but thing is, he looks very surprised, so that's why I think it might not be Ichigo, you know?

From what I understand, most Bankais are just a powerful version of a Shikai, and I have yet to see one that is different from the Shikai.
    Also, it does make sense if the radius of Kyouraku's powers would vastly increase in it's Bankai form, but the thing is, if he can control and use this "Kids playing" thing, why did he said he wouldn't use it with so many people around him and that it would destroy the Pillars, in the arrancar arc? Maybe he still hasn't mastered his Bankai? Maybe he can't control the Bankai's power at will? So, if what I said is right(let's assume it is for the time being), then Kyourako wasn't using his Bankai when fighting that dude with the reishi bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd
    "and the Gunfighters head explodes, as Shunsui has made it that any damage you deal to enemies is instead dealt to YOU."
    Also, I don't know if this is Kyourako's power?

-------

I wouldn't admire myself if he had two zanpakatous, actually, he must have two zanpakotous, that was very clear in the Zanpakotou Arc. Ukitake also has two but it's different. What I mean is, Ukitake's Zanpakotous can't be separated from each other or they won't "work", while Kyrouko's can, as it was seen in the Arc, when his VC was with his small girl Zanpakotou.

Also, I figured he had two Shikai's but I just realized that if he has two Shikais it means he has two bankais!

Well, if what I said about Ukitake is true, then I guess Ukitake has two bankais too, but like I said, he can't use one of his zanpakotou independently without using the other one.

I think this is all I have atm, but I'm not sure. I know what I want to say, but since it's in English, some points in made in there might not be very clear, but I hope it is.

Also, thanks, I love my avatar and sig too.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinder View Post
    Well you can't really say the show gets canceled. The guy drawing the manga just decited this story is going to end. And I think it is good that it is ending. People are just getting too strong. And from the point as how strong Ichigo was at the end of the Fullbring arc w/o his hollow mask, I'd say this is getting stupid at some point. Just look at Naruto, he gets stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger... see what I did there? At some point it just loses the fun to see how they get stronger as they are already way too strong.
    Nothing like Naruto in my opinion. In Naruto the characters all have limits, they sometimes over come them, but usually damaging themselves. In Bleach people just get über strong for no reason. We find out Ichigo's powers were actually being limited by the badge. So just how fucking strong is he?!

Naruto has limits, he has chakara limits and sometimes he fails. He has the 9 tails though and the limits of his power are the limits of the 9 tails which he just became bonded with. In Bleach though people just get magically strong. Guess what Ichigo!!! Your bankai isn't complete on top of that your badge limits your power! You're really super über mega strong!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Nothing like Naruto in my opinion. In Naruto the characters all have limits, they sometimes over come them, but usually damaging themselves. In Bleach people just get über strong for no reason. We find out Ichigo's powers were actually being limited by the badge. So just how fucking strong is he?!

Naruto has limits, he has chakara limits and sometimes he fails. He has the 9 tails though and the limits of his power are the limits of the 9 tails which he just became bonded with. In Bleach though people just get magically strong. Guess what Ichigo!!! Your bankai isn't complete on top of that your badge limits your power! You're really super über mega strong!!!!!!!!!!
    What you said in there just reinforces what he said, meaning that getting stronger with no limits is dull and boring to watch.

Although it's true, sometimes, that when you watch a series and the main character gets strong every time that is almost unbelievable/impossible, it might get boring to keep watching but I enjoy it actually, and in Bleach there are more characters than just Ichigo, even though Bleach is focused and rolls around Ichigo, there's still other people, so I just don't watch it for Ichigo's power.

He wont die... I hope.

About this episode, it was all expected that he would have some kind of clone fighting for him instead

And now the next epi is Ichigo getting a new power for sure and getting out of his prison I bet. :P
    Ichigo to the rescue with über strong powers! At least we get to see 0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Ichigo to the rescue with über strong powers! At least we get to see 0.
    0 what?