10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    After all this time.. I just want his Bankai to be Magnificent!
    Indeed! IF it's not I'm going to fuckin RIOT!

Also, spread the word, December 15th is World Otaku Day
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Probably more than just that. It let him get in touch with his actual Zanpakuto and you can see it reflected in his current weapons and uniform. Fullbring was meant to make Ichigo complete again, and he's come out much stronger for it.
    Did it? I mean, his Fullbring came from the Combat Badge and his left over Reiatsu. It didn't really have to do anything with his Zanpakuto. He got acces to his real Zanpakuto in the first invasion.

Sure, he got stronger out of it but yeah, that was to be expected. When doesn't Ichigo come out stronger after a training lol. And apparently he lost his Fullbring powers already after he got stabbed, so that sucks.

But yeah, they needed the Fullbring i guess cause Ichigo getting his powers randomly back would be too strange. And it explained what Chad his power actually was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Indeed! IF it's not I'm going to fuckin RIOT!

Also, spread the word, December 15th is World Otaku Day
    Somebody is gonna get dissapointed! :P I personally think it will be a think that i'll be like; this is it? Like, for reals?
    But we'll see i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

As far as fullbring is concerned, we really could have done without it from a plot perspective. Sure, it explains Chad's powers, but where Ichigo stands now, he gained fullbring, and then he lost fullbring. He no longer has it, and his current powers now comes from the gathered reiatsu from all the captains and vice-captains. Whether he came out of it stronger than he was before makes no difference since Kubo can just write Ichigo as strong as he needs to be anyways. What is reflected now in his Zanpakutō is his powers as part Shinigami and part Quincy.

This whole Quincy invasion arc though, has been a pretty big mess. There are so many fodder characters that get introduced, and then defeated, and so many fights going on at once you get lost in all of it. I'm sure it will start getting better again once all of the random Quincy get dealt with, and we get back to the main story with Ichigo and Ishida and the Quincy boss. This arc's one saving grace though, has definitely got to be Kurotsuchi. Every time he shows up, you know something good is gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem Kubo wrote himself into was stating that he would show EVERY bankai, which means he had a lot to show. That's why there's more fodder now than before.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Somebody is gonna get dissapointed! :P I personally think it will be a think that i'll be like; this is it? Like, for reals?
    But we'll see i guess.
    Yeah probably... But based on how redonkulous his Shikai was, he can't go FAR wrong with his bankai. Plus he's the captain commander now, so he's allowed to be a bit insane, strength-wise.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon Jakuzure View Post
    As far as fullbring is concerned, we really could have done without it from a plot perspective. Sure, it explains Chad's powers, but where Ichigo stands now, he gained fullbring, and then he lost fullbring. He no longer has it, and his current powers now comes from the gathered reiatsu from all the captains and vice-captains. Whether he came out of it stronger than he was before makes no difference since Kubo can just write Ichigo as strong as he needs to be anyways. What is reflected now in his Zanpakutō is his powers as part Shinigami and part Quincy.

This whole Quincy invasion arc though, has been a pretty big mess. There are so many fodder characters that get introduced, and then defeated, and so many fights going on at once you get lost in all of it. I'm sure it will start getting better again once all of the random Quincy get dealt with, and we get back to the main story with Ichigo and Ishida and the Quincy boss. This arc's one saving grace though, has definitely got to be Kurotsuchi. Every time he shows up, you know something good is gonna happen.
    But they couldn't "just" say "Oh hai Ichigo, we are here to stab you again lolz" and go on with the Quincy arc.

Would have been nice if they continued a little further with more "Substitute Shinigami" instead of just the 2 of them. Like, when did the other guy ever become one? Sui Feng said it was because he killed a lot of Shinigami. But that's it. How did he kill them?

The Fullbring arc was more a "Do you trust Soul Society or not" then a whole "You have a new power, press <Select> to power up and gain new shit"

It is still too rushed. Some fights are good enough but others still make me like; really?
    As Nodt for example; what the hell did he do? Nothing really. Rukia used Shikai, he got beaten. Then he goes Fullbring. Rukia goes Bankai. Defeated. Done. Okay then...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    The problem Kubo wrote himself into was stating that he would show EVERY bankai, which means he had a lot to show. That's why there's more fodder now than before.
    Yeah, every Bankai will get some screen time. Some *cough rose cough* get a page for it. While it looked freaking awesome for a Bankai, it was too short of a screen time.

Yeah probably... But based on how redonkulous his Shikai was, he can't go FAR wrong with his bankai. Plus he's the captain commander now, so he's allowed to be a bit insane, strength-wise.
    I hope so. I really hope so. The guy is brilliant and still top 3 strongest right now even with some people getting a huge powerup.
    But. I am afraid that it will be a Starkk reworked fight.

"Oh i don't want to fight you, you seem strong." I hope it will be against Haschwaltz, but i get more the feeling it will be against the guy that invaded Majuri's lab and didn't want to make a effort to fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so. I really hope so. The guy is brilliant and still top 3 strongest right now even with some people getting a huge powerup.
    But. I am afraid that it will be a Starkk reworked fight.

"Oh i don't want to fight you, you seem strong." I hope it will be against Haschwaltz, but i get more the feeling it will be against the guy that invaded Majuri's lab and didn't want to make a effort to fight.
    They can't pull that again. A lot of the reason Shunsui isn't as high as you'd expect on all the character polls is because his one "big" fight was a bit of a wash. Not only was it over in one chapter, but a lot of people complain that he only won because a) he ambushed Starrk and b) Starrk didn't really want to fight back. Now true, both those are total bullshit, but they're widely believed bullshit, so I think to address this Kubo will give Shunsui a real nailbiter of a fight, so that people see that he really IS top tier, even with all the Royal Guard powers ups etcetc.

You take the words out of my mouth; Again.
    Just like they did with Pepe and Byakuya >.< Somebody get's taken over, but Byakuya just easily kicks some ass. Sigh. When Gremmy spawned the meteor and Pepe was talking, i thought he was really strong and had some badass power...

The Starkk vs Shunsui fight was pretty nice if Shunsui actually fought more then he did. Sadly enough it was what it was. A lot of "I don't want to fight and neither do you, but we can't do anything else so we'll just do it."

And yeah, he needs atleast one damn good fight to show why he is Captain Commander now. Why he was trained by Yamamoto himself. They have to show how strong he actually is with his Bankai.

But... Even the "best" fights in this arc are still, pretty shit if you ask me...
    Gremmy vs Kenpachi. Awesomely done, but how Gremmy got defeated was for me a little too easy seeing how he made 3 more of himself.
    Superstar vs Renji. Easily beats 2 Vizard Captains and then gets his ass kicked by a Bankai Renji. Not. Cool.
    Komamaru vs Giggy? Awesome. Loved his Human Bankai form. He really kicked some ass. But sadly, rather short...
    Sui Feng vs BG9. Same thing here. For me personally, could be pretty cool fight. But the moment she got her Bankai back, it was over.
    And Hitsugaya vs Bazz-B / Cang. Ok, the Bazz-B fight was completely unfair since Bazz could defend himself with his flames against Yamamoto's. Against a weakened Ice user, yeah...
    And vs Cang, well, he was almost dead but still won. Come on.

Maybe that is just me, as a reader. But i still feel like this final Arc could have been better so far...

Still some stuff left open too.
    What happened to BG9?
    Yachiru? She got taken over by Zombie girl, i swear to god she will fight Kenpachi. Mark my words!
    The 5 people Byakuya beat so easily. Why didn't they do shit?
    Left over letters. More letters then there are Sternritter left. How?

I'll read till the end, and will hope the Anime will come back again. Cause no matter how much i'll complain here, i still want to see it till happen in full color and animated.

10+ Year Old Account
    You take the words out of my mouth; Again.
    Yeah, I do that alot

As for Byakuya vs Pepe, tbh they didn't really fight, I'd call that Mayuri Vs Pepe more than Byakuya, plus we don't know if he's dead yet, he might (although I doubt it) come back next week to keep fighting Mayuri and the Corpse Squad, while Byakuya takes on The Glutton. I mean I'm expecting HUGE things from New Byakuya, simply because he offscreen killed the guy that took Shunsui's eye (although to be fair that fight was Shikai vs Vollstandig and he only REALLY lost because of Yama-ji's death putting him off. /fanboy mode).

So I'm expecting The Glutton to turn out to be a super monster, who Byakuya will then beat in a close fight. After that probably more from Bach et al, then hopefully Shunsui will get a 3/4 chapter long battle with probably either Haschwalth or possibly Askin Nak Le Vaar.

Yachiru? She got taken over by Zombie girl, i swear to god she will fight Kenpachi. Mark my words!
    Sweet merciful lord... I hadn't thought of that... That would be too cool for words

Nobody really fought against Pepe. That's the problem. He was just shooting his Love to people on sight in the hope for a easy fight i guess.

What i think will happen to Pepe is, that the Glutton girl will eat him. What else could her power be? I don't think that it is simply eating things. It is eating things and use whatever she ate to her advantage.
    Rocks will make her skin harder, or shoot them out as bullets. Eating somebody takes their power etc etc.

But at the same time; she still has the Love on her. So i'm kinda curious how that will work out. Or maybe Askin will finally show up? Just a strange feeling, but i don't know. Askin feels like a betrayer...

Well, honestly. Shunsui got caught offguard. Nothing to fanboy about it :P If the General was distracted he would have been hit so yeah.

I think Mayuri vs Glutton and then Byakuya vs whoever shows up (Askin or somebody else)

It just popped in my mind. We haven't seen her since Gremmy vs Kenpachi. We all know/think she is still alive. But, what if indeed she has been taken over? If somebody touches her, Kenpachi will rip them in two.
    But at the same time, Kenpachi wouldn't hurt her. He loves that little girl like she is his daughter.
    Everybody knows she is quiet powerfull. Probably near Captain level too even. I just don't see anything else then that happening.
    I'll cry if Kenpachi or Yachiru dies to the other... A very sad scene like, i'm proud of you and all that. T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody really fought against Pepe. That's the problem. He was just shooting his Love to people on sight in the hope for a easy fight i guess.
    True, but that could be because his power is so similar to Zommari's they were just using him as a setup for a later fight, seemingly with the glutton.

What i think will happen to Pepe is, that the Glutton girl will eat him. What else could her power be? I don't think that it is simply eating things. It is eating things and use whatever she ate to her advantage.
    Rocks will make her skin harder, or shoot them out as bullets. Eating somebody takes their power etc etc.

But at the same time; she still has the Love on her. So i'm kinda curious how that will work out. Or maybe Askin will finally show up? Just a strange feeling, but i don't know. Askin feels like a betrayer...
    At this point I'm like... 90% sure that's her power. Just eating things would be SUPER boring and seeing as they've left her till right at the end, her power clearly has to be crazy strong. This lead me to an interesting idea... What if she fights Byakuya and while they're fighting, she eats the various Sternritter that are littered about, that Byakuya killed while offscreen, so sure we didn't get to see what Old Man Glasses does... But then Glutton eats him and starts using his powers. Could be an interesting fight! Then I think Askin will fight Kurotsuchi, because of the earlier scene with the two of them talking.

It just popped in my mind. We haven't seen her since Gremmy vs Kenpachi. We all know/think she is still alive. But, what if indeed she has been taken over? If somebody touches her, Kenpachi will rip them in two.
    But at the same time, Kenpachi wouldn't hurt her. He loves that little girl like she is his daughter.
    Everybody knows she is quiet powerfull. Probably near Captain level too even. I just don't see anything else then that happening.
    I'll cry if Kenpachi or Yachiru dies to the other... A very sad scene like, i'm proud of you and all that. T_T

That's the thing... We've not seen her since Kenpachi released his Shikai and as I've been saying since the Zanpaktou spirits arc, it would be SUPER cool if she was the soul of his Zanpaktou .

At the same time though... It would be SUPER awesome to have The Zombie (although as she's knocked out/bleeding to death, can she still control her zombies or have they regained control of themselves now?) control Yachiru and have her fight Zaraki... Just imagine, Zaraki in a bloody heap on the floor "I'm glad... That in the end the one to kill me... was you... Yachiru Kenpachi!" ooohhhh full circle bitches! The first Kenpachi? Yachiru! The current Kenpachi? a different, but equally awesome Yachiru!

Could be a good end to the Zaraki story, although as the Zombie is dead/dying, I'm not sure what the deal is with her zombies.

Anyone else find it a bit interesting that chapter 600 is approaching, Bazzbee, the character most similar to Grimmjow, is suddenly missing, and the mysterious person who had saved Kisuke appeared in chapter 500?

Can't be a coincidence at this point.

5 bucks says Bazzbee tries to ambush the pillar as it fires to the Royal Palace and Grimmjow decks him into next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad chapter. Not great, but a decent set up for next week.

What does slightly scare me... Bach is in Reiokyuu, Ichigo will be there soon... Unless we get a major right turn are we THAT close to the end?

Not a bad chapter. Not great, but a decent set up for next week.

What does slightly scare me... Bach is in Reiokyuu, Ichigo will be there soon... Unless we get a major right turn are we THAT close to the end?
    I don't think so.

It's supposed to end in 2015, and a lot of story still needs to be covered.

Specifically: who the fuck is Bach.

I'm beginning to wonder if he was the former Spirit King.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Bazz-B has always been showing up and vanishing. Most likely fighting offscreen right now or indeed going to ambush the cannon. Altho i hope we FINALLY get to see Bazz-B fight at full power and some unknown new Sternritter attacks / lifts on the turret.

I mean, this Wind person was new too, and as far as i know there are a few letters still to be given.
    C, M, N and X are unknown Sternritter and B, D, K, U are assigned but not given anything yet.
    And ofcourse old guy has yet to be given his letter.

The person who saved Urahara is either Grimmjow or somebody from Xcution. Seems most logical there.

And my guess is that Bach is the brother of the Spirit King. Or maybe he was supposed to be Captain Commander / former Squad Zero / supposed to replace the Spirit King

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm glad the chapter switched over but it seemed random. It also felt like not a lot happened.

I was kind of hoping Juha Bach had some cool power like a separate dimension around him at the Soul King's place. The Wind...if you can't touch him how are you gonna beat him lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was also quite a few wasted panels in the chapter. But that's nothing really new with bleach is it. Was a weird jump from last couple of chapters though.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 tongues

ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    2 tongues

ladies?
    Wait. Isn't that a girl? It's hard to say...

Can somebody explain me why at page 9 the thing is all bend? Is it because of his attack or did i miss something?

Can somebody explain me why at page 9 the thing is all bend? Is it because of his attack or did i miss something?
    Because The W is the Wind and he's deflecting all the attacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw you guys know Yoroichi is prob gonna fight the W right? That should be pretty awesome.