We were all wrong! Juha ain't the bad guy. Ichigo is!

All in all, what the fuck happened this time? Ichigo killed the Soul King cause his Quincy blood came out for the second time in history of Bleach? Come on....

Well, let's see what next week has for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Wasn't a bad chapter.

I mean, explaining the genie lamp and shit is a waste of fucking time because it's not really like its science that was supported since the beginning or even earlier, he's just saying shit at the drop of a hat no one understands.

Captain interactions are omgwhatever. "We don't care about coming back! We just want to save soul society!" G_y.

Ichigo attacking soul king is....I wonder why Juha hates Soul King so much. (Why the fuck is soul king drawn without arms and legs right now?) I wonder if Ichigo really threw the killing blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wasn't a bad chapter.

I mean, explaining the genie lamp and shit is a waste of fucking time because it's not really like its science that was supported since the beginning or even earlier, he's just saying shit at the drop of a hat no one understands.

Captain interactions are omgwhatever. "We don't care about coming back! We just want to save soul society!" G_y.

Ichigo attacking soul king is....I wonder why Juha hates Soul King so much. (Why the fuck is soul king drawn without arms and legs right now?) I wonder if Ichigo really threw the killing blow.
    He really needs to start making longer chapters, or leave out the stuff that is unimportant. Other than the stuff with Ichigo in the last few pages, nothing really happened or progressed this chapter or last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Wasn't a bad chapter.

It's more along the lines of "We don't mind if we die, as long as SS gets saved". That's how i saw it atleast.

What i am wondering about the captains though.... Where is Shunsui? Shouldn't he be there too?

Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    He really needs to start making longer chapters, or leave out the stuff that is unimportant. Other than the stuff with Ichigo in the last few pages, nothing really happened or progressed this chapter or last.
    I was upset too lol. When I saw 90% of the chapter was with Captains and then like last 2-3 pages were on Ichigo I was like "what a waste of fucking time." But Ichigo actually did something so it's not that bad.

I mean realistically 1/2 of fight chapters end with some random blow happening that you don't know if it's a killing blow or if it's just an attack the person will take a cut from and trudge on, so the fact that we got that with only 3 pages isn't a complete loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    It's more along the lines of "We don't mind if we die, as long as SS gets saved". That's how i saw it atleast.
    But it's such a waste of time. Yama was like "I'll burn these mother fuckers to the ground if it means you die" when he was about to suicide and take the whole Gotei 13 with him against Aizen, and the Captains literally were just lying there (not unconscious as Aizen said) watching. Doesn't get much clearer than that. Do we really need to hear their resolutions again?

What i am wondering about the captains though.... Where is Shunsui? Shouldn't he be there too?
    Urahara probably knows Shunsui will be late. I'm so sure he's gonna show up and be like "green light Urahara we got permission" or something. I mean, the chance that Shunsui is doing something cool by himself is low.

You all see him killing the soul king? I see him opening whatever the soul king is stuck in. I mean he pulled the sword out, how is he supposed to heal him and stuff? He would have to destroy the case he is in.

I do think Juha tricked him into opening the case, but the point stands I dont think Ichigo attacked the king, just trying to get him out of the cage.

No I thought at very first he was freeing him too, but Ichigo's Quincy blood took over and he attacked the soul king. Why do you think everyone was shocked and Juha said what he said?

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit I missed a page. Soul Society is being destroyed and Ichigo really did deal the killing blow. Lol Urahara wasn't joking when he said the Soul King was the lynchpin of Soul Society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good chapter. So Soul Society has fallen and Yhwach can see the future... Yet somehow Ichigo will still be able to beat him and save the day .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Looking at the vizard face and what ichigo did...i..i dont think they were going to fight yhwach and friends only.

But it's such a waste of time. Yama was like "I'll burn these mother fuckers to the ground if it means you die" when he was about to suicide and take the whole Gotei 13 with him against Aizen, and the Captains literally were just lying there (not unconscious as Aizen said) watching. Doesn't get much clearer than that. Do we really need to hear their resolutions again?

Urahara probably knows Shunsui will be late. I'm so sure he's gonna show up and be like "green light Urahara we got permission" or something. I mean, the chance that Shunsui is doing something cool by himself is low.
    I guess. Maybe for people who forgot about it already? Back then it wasn't really their choice though... :P They couldn't move cause of Aizen kicking their asses.

Hmm probably. Maybe in a few weeks we'll get to see him. I assume Urahara will stay behind and wait while the rest go through the door they make. And ofcourse Shunsui shows up all of a sudden out of nowhere to save the day with Urahara.

No I thought at very first he was freeing him too, but Ichigo's Quincy blood took over and he attacked the soul king. Why do you think everyone was shocked and Juha said what he said?

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit I missed a page. Soul Society is being destroyed and Ichigo really did deal the killing blow. Lol Urahara wasn't joking when he said the Soul King was the lynchpin of Soul Society.
    He could possible have freed him. All we see is Ichigo slashing at the cocoon. If he actually killed the Soul King with it? Doubt it.

Was it SS that got destroyed? To me it looks like it was the Wandenreich that is crumbling to pieces. Ah well. Like Shunsui and Ukitake said; we can rebuild.
    Maybe that is why they casted that spell? Cause they expected this to happen and prepared a counter measure for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Looking at the vizard face and what ichigo did...i..i dont think they were going to fight yhwach and friends only.
    I don't know. My feeling says that we have Juha's group, Ichigo's group, the SS captains and their crew, but also Urahara and crew.
    If Urahara is really a bad guy? Not sure. But damn the guy knows too much about everything. Creates stuff that should be impossible. And it would be a good moment to show his Bankai.

Also; Orihime got her powers (apparently) from the Hogyoku.

Orihime Inoue and Yasutora Sado: Because Orihime and Sado cursed their powerlessness from the bottom of their hearts, the Hōgyoku caused them to develop unique abilities, the Shun Shun Rikka and the Brazo Derecha de Gigante respectively.

Orihime Inoue and Yasutora Sado: Because Orihime and Sado cursed their powerlessness from the bottom of their hearts, the Hōgyoku caused them to develop unique abilities, the Shun Shun Rikka and the Brazo Derecha de Gigante respectively.
    No lol. Chapter 433 page 14 (or 17 depending where you read it). Chad is a fullbringer just like the rest of eXecution.

No lol. Chapter 433 page 14 (or 17 depending where you read it). Chad is a fullbringer just like the rest of eXecution.
    Well, yeah. But if we follow Aizen's "talk" about it, he says that the Hogyoku pulled out their powers cause of their desire. Thus "granting" them their powers. So in a way i guess the Hogyoku did give them their powers.

But you are correct, Chad is a fullbringer.

And Inoue is too, in a way.
    Her parents were never "confirmed" to be attacked by Hollows. She herself though, attacked by her brother. So she probably has a special kind of Fullbring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    Not going to happen.

Monizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If this went to 30 pages or a bit more then it would be amazing and the unnecessary stuff wouldn't be so damn in your face...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Not going to happen.

Monizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If this went to 30 pages or a bit more then it would be amazing and the unnecessary stuff wouldn't be so damn in your face...
    So what do you want then? Constant fight chapters? I would love to know what you deem so unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    So what do you want then? Constant fight chapters? I would love to know what you deem so unnecessary.
    The problem is nothing happens. Probably 80% of this chapter was uninteresting actions that no one wanted to see that didn't even help advance the plot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    I want things to progress beyond what we have. The story is going way too damn slow. The fights are actually pretty fine and okay. I don't see anything wrong with them but when there isn't a fight, EVERYTHING goes slow.

It's annoying. Naruto, while a big manga, wasn't slow at all. Bleach is, by definition, a slow manga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I want things to progress beyond what we have. The story is going way too damn slow. The fights are actually pretty fine and okay. I don't see anything wrong with them but when there isn't a fight, EVERYTHING goes slow.

It's annoying. Naruto, while a big manga, wasn't slow at all. Bleach is, by definition, a slow manga.
    Naruto might not have been slow, but it was especially boring in the last 30 or so chapters. Bleach on the other hand seems incapable of boring me even when slow /shrug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleach seems to have sped up recently.... though i am expecting a deus ex orihime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Inoue can just put the Soul King back together.