10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ Kubo... Are you even fucking trying anymore?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Jesus christ Kubo... Are you even fucking trying anymore?
    The Fullbring Arc didn't tip you off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    The Fullbring Arc didn't tip you off?
    At least that had some amazing fights (Byakuya Vs Tsukishima is still one of my top ever fights) so far this arc we've had... All I can think of is Yama-ji Vs "Yhwach" all the rest have been forgettable... Which is why I forgot them.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

At least that had some amazing fights (Byakuya Vs Tsukishima is still one of my top ever fights) so far this arc we've had... All I can think of is Yama-ji Vs "Yhwach" all the rest have been forgettable... Which is why I forgot them.
    Byakuya and Tsukihima was cool and all but...I couldn't break my suspension of disbelief. One of the best Shinigami raised from a noble family could have trouble with a human? Any trouble? Kenpachi and Renji wasted their opponents. Even game kid's power altered the fabric of time and space. But damn, Byakuya should have one hit that punk. Seriously, shunpo + spell = death to any human. ANY.

And I guess you mean "Yama vs. the Yourself."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Byakuya and Tsukihima was cool and all but...I couldn't break my suspension of disbelief. One of the best Shinigami raised from a noble family could have trouble with a human? Any trouble? Kenpachi and Renji wasted their opponents. Even game kid's power altered the fabric of time and space. But damn, Byakuya should have one hit that punk. Seriously, shunpo + spell = death to any human. ANY.

And I guess you mean "Yama vs. the Yourself."
    Thing is the only reason he had trouble was being that human was fucking HAX and put himself inside all of Byakuya's memories. TBH I think the reason Kubo did that was for the whole "Now I can fight on instinct" thing... Which he has totally ignored since.

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about, where he was pretending to be Yhwach, that's why I put the little marks around it.

Oh yeah, you did put quotation marks around that.

Another week with not a single bit of new information. This chapter and the last one was utterly pointless. Could have put it into a couple of pages. But no, I guess I HAD to know about Yoruichis brother

No no, we also learned about the true world. Hopefully we get some real action in about, oh i don't know, a month or 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Literally nothing happened. They took the whole chapter to name the new palace a german word no one knows.

Literally nothing happened. They took the whole chapter to name the new palace a german word no one knows.
    It means "War World"......

Ywach is Mongul confirmed?

Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2015-05-28 at 06:35 PM.

Essentially a recap chapter to remind everyone that...

Yoruichi has a brother (who is useless).
    The Soul King is dead.
    The Soul Palace has been completely remodeled.
    Kubo still hasn't figured out what to do with the characters he re-introduced (Grimmjow, Nel, the Fullbringers, Halibel,Kukaku).
    Shinji is still a moron.

Thanks, Kubo: we really needed to be reminded of all these things instead of actually seeing the story advance in any kind of semi-meaningful way.

Deleted
    No, it doesnt, it means "true world".

Ywach is Mongul confirmed?

Wahr = true

So it's Trueworld

Wahrwelt is also a retarded name. If anything, it should be Echtwelt

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, so Shunsui and crew have reached the Soul King's palace at the same time as Ichigo's team, they're both about a mile maybe from Yhwach.

I think it'll be 6 months at least before they get there .

I think it'll be 6 months at least before they get there .
    Just realized that for the past couple years almost and probably for a while to come, the manga has been in the same day or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many chapters in a row that have no meaning

"Guys omg why are we in a Quincy neighborhood?"
    >Literally 1000 years the Quincy have lived in soul society's shadows and no one saw what it looked like.
    >None of these weak bitches even got invited to the Soul King's palace before anyway.

How do they know what Quincy decorations look like? Or how the Soul King decoates his crib?

- - - Updated - - -

Aizen: "Hey guys, I'm in this chair now and Soul King Palace doesn't look wheel chair accessible so I think I'm gonna use my pure reiatsu that's being confined right now and is not at full strength to knock down the Soul Palace that's all the way up there."
    Everyone else: "God whatever mofo just die already so we can get more screen time."

Juha: "I think I'll change the decorations around here."
    Shunsui: "This guy must have attained a level beyond that of a super saiyan. He is more powerful than we can ever imagine."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Just realized that for the past couple years almost and probably for a while to come, the manga has been in the same day or two.
    Yup, time is fucking CRAWLING along, it's a bit of a joke.

Shunsui: "This guy must have attained a level beyond that of a super saiyan. He is more powerful than we can ever imagine."
    i wonder if they'll be able to sense his power then, or unless that was just a gimmick of the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, time is fucking CRAWLING along, it's a bit of a joke.
    thought about it again, most of the manga before this arc, took place in the same day aswell. From when Ichigo going to Hueco to finally beating Aizen was all in a day, if I recall.

it really is a joke

so bored. hurry up already.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor