10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of bankai which person are you guys most interested in finding out? Obviously there are multiple bankais we want to see, but you can only choose one!

For me i normally would have said Urahara, but tbh i'm going to have to say Shunsui...something about him, especially now with that eyepatch. Cannot wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I think it's not up to Yamamoto to decide, but for that court of unknown guys that hide behind their screens.

Personally i hope that just using FGT that you lose your power. Would be a bit god mode if you just use it and slap the hell out of your enemy.
    It's impossible to let Isshin's power drop out as of now, isn't it? :/

Hmm, i doubt he will come back. It's more a "I die a hero" OR, he comes back, but not as Shinigami to become captain. He will come back as the Soul King. That's why the current one has so much interest in Ichigo

As for the empty Captain spots; didn't a few of the old captains (Vizords) fill in the spots?
    True, but can't you just see Yama-ji all fire and brimestone "Get out! NEVER come back! yadda yadda, I never think things through etc"

Haha would be interesting to have him come back as the Soul King... The thing about having him come back as a Captain is that then they can always throw us a further series/movie/game/book/whatever, should Kubo choose so. I noticed that happen if a few series, although the "Main" story is done, they leave it slightly open, just so they've not burned all their bridges.

As for the captain slots: they don't need to replace Yama-ji as my boy Shunsui has done that, but they DO need to replace Shunsui, so the 8th needs a captain and a VC because Nanao chan went with her captain to the 1st. 4th needs a captain now that that dick Zaraki killed Unohana the sixth may or may not need a new captain, the status of Byakuya is still uncertain so he MAY need to be replaced. So 5 was a bit off, but tbh I'd forgotten about the Vizard coming in, but they do need 2(possibly 3) captains and a VC, also... I'm pretty sure by the end of this arc more people will be dead (hopefully Zaraki ) so lets not count our survivors till the war is over.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Hmm well that IS Yamamato. But something tells me that he didn't "kick" them out...

It's either Soul King, Captain or just like Isshin a "outsider" who is a strong (ex) Shinigami. They just keep jumping from one thing to another, and that is why we still don't know why the Soul King has interest in Ichigo. (Quincy/Shinigami/Fullbring, that's why >.>)

But didn't Kubo already say that he would make a new serie / show? Or am i thinking of somebody else here?

There will be a few more deads, and i wouldn't be suprised if a few were like; you know what, i've been doing this long enough now, imma quit.

Zaraki won't die. He is (i think) THE strongest now of the captains. Altho we haven't seen any bankai's yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    In terms of bankai which person are you guys most interested in finding out? Obviously there are multiple bankais we want to see, but you can only choose one!

For me i normally would have said Urahara, but tbh i'm going to have to say Shunsui...something about him, especially now with that eyepatch. Cannot wait!
    All of them ofcourse. Shunsui is #1 that i'm curious about tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess we'll have to wait and see, maybe this is all tied in with when he used FGT and lost his powers?

I would take Soul King off that list tbh Ichigo is good... but he's not THAT good. I'm guessing it's either Shinigami Captain, or just a normal Shinigami and they'll put him in charge of Karakura town.

Deaths yes, quitters? NEVER, you don't just QUIT the Gotei 13 , it's a job you take on for life and as Shinigami dont age... that's a LONG time.

Zaraki has the highest Reiatsu, but as we know that doesn't mean he's the stronest (for example, Ichigo has SKY high reiatsu, most of the captains would probably still kill him). I still think Yama-ji would have steamrollered him, Shunsui could probably take him down quite easily, no one really knows about Ukitake..... And I still would LIKE Byakuya to beat him, but I know he wouldn't .

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post

Of course it's Shunsui he's always been my favourite captain, ever since he wtfpwnd chad without even standing up! add in taking out the Primera Espada with his Shikai (which was freakin awesome) and Ukitake's warning not to use his Bankai "Where people can see".... I must know

Honorable mentions for Ukitake and Urahara, both of whom I'm vaguely integued by and Renji, now that he has a "fixed" Bankai.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I hope it all is, i'm really curious as to why he would know all that stuff.

Hmm, i doubt as Soul King that you gotta be strong or something :P Seeing how it's most likely a higher being. It kinda looked like Aizen after his first transformation.

Let's hope the awesome captains don't die *cough* Shunsui *cough*. ^^

Frankly speaking, now that his full power is unlocked and he can/learns his Shikai's ability, he should get a lot stronger.
    Yamamoto would steam roll any of the Gotei 13 :P ESPECIALLY Zaraki, cause he would just get hit against Yama's Bankai and burn to ashes...

Ukitake seems more of a, supportive fighter. Seeing how his Shikai can absorb and send back he doesn't really seem like a offensive type.

Yeah, it's kinda sad; In the beginning he would kick his ass, and all of the sudden he became Ichigo's bitch. Like, what? How?! You got all this years of experience and you get your ass kicked out of nowhere. (Fine, Hollow Ichigo really beated him the first time, but still...)

Shunsui vs Starrk was indeed a awesome battle, and i think everybody that saw that fight is curious as to what his Bankai is. With some luck we will see it by what, August..?

I'm more curious about Urahara then Ukitake, simply cause Urahara is a crazy genius with a shitload of Shikai ability's. And like i said; Ukitake seems more of a supportive fighter then a offensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well true you may not NEED to bring strong to be Soul King, but at the same time, to be the uncontested ruler of the Royal Guard, each one of whom is as strong as the rest of the captains put together... he must be pretty badass, otherwise why would they follow him?

Aye Ukitake does seem like a defensive/support fighter, I think that's why him and Shunsui are such a good combo, because Shunsui seems quite Offensive, seeing as most of his high damage abilities can be used against him, he will need some kind of backup, so maybe Ukitake tanks for him, while Shunsui rapes faces with his insane powers

Shunsui Vs Starrk is my favourite fight of the whole of bleach so far! I actually still have that episode on my computer, it's the only one I saved I'm guessing seeing as how he's now the Captain Commander, they'll save is Bankai till rriigghhtt at the end

Aye you just know Ukitake's Bankai is going to be awesome! He's probably the Bankai I want to see most, after Shunsui's

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care for Renji, the thing i love about bleach is the main character. Not really into animes where everything is kinda evenly distributed, probs why i like bleach so much. Given that i still love some characters and love watching them fight (Kenpachi, Urahara, Shunsui etc) but as for renji/chad/uryu i couldn't care less. Then again, the reason i didn't like renji as much was because his bankai etc was boring as shit, just watching his snake (wut) fly around, couldn't be arsed.

Ichigo will remain the strongest and i'm glad, but now Renji has got this training etc i hope his bankai is completely different, not really into the transformation bankai's, hope it's just straight up power/speed or something cool at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Well true you may not NEED to bring strong to be Soul King, but at the same time, to be the uncontested ruler of the Royal Guard, each one of whom is as strong as the rest of the captains put together... he must be pretty badass, otherwise why would they follow him?

Aye Ukitake does seem like a defensive/support fighter, I think that's why him and Shunsui are such a good combo, because Shunsui seems quite Offensive, seeing as most of his high damage abilities can be used against him, he will need some kind of backup, so maybe Ukitake tanks for him, while Shunsui rapes faces with his insane powers

Shunsui Vs Starrk is my favourite fight of the whole of bleach so far! I actually still have that episode on my computer, it's the only one I saved I'm guessing seeing as how he's now the Captain Commander, they'll save is Bankai till rriigghhtt at the end

Aye you just know Ukitake's Bankai is going to be awesome! He's probably the Bankai I want to see most, after Shunsui's
    Maybe he bakes great cookies (DRUGGED COOKIES!!!*gasp*)

Ukitake/Shunsui/Unohana, support/tactician/killer, heh; It could actually be like that. But yeah, seeing how Unohana is (probably) dead, it is most likely that they are indeed a "combo" of supportive and offensive, as seen against Starrk.
    One turns power against the enemy, the other has his own power against him... Hmmmmmmm, coincidence?
    I for one, hope they will just use the bankai ASAP. Just like Yamamoto, go all in and risk it all. But yeah, he will fight against the gun guy again i guess.

And i just realised; of the "old" 13 captain's we only haven't seen Shunsui/Ukitaka's because well, Unohana's is still a mystery and Zaraki hasn't one for now.

And of all "current" one's we have like what, 5 unrevealed? Pff.... They better be good :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he bakes great cookies (DRUGGED COOKIES!!!*gasp*)

Ukitake/Shunsui/Unohana, support/tactician/killer, heh; It could actually be like that. But yeah, seeing how Unohana is (probably) dead, it is most likely that they are indeed a "combo" of supportive and offensive, as seen against Starrk.
    One turns power against the enemy, the other has his own power against him... Hmmmmmmm, coincidence?
    I for one, hope they will just use the bankai ASAP. Just like Yamamoto, go all in and risk it all. But yeah, he will fight against the gun guy again i guess.

And i just realised; of the "old" 13 captain's we only haven't seen Shunsui/Ukitaka's because well, Unohana's is still a mystery and Zaraki hasn't one for now.

And of all "current" one's we have like what, 5 unrevealed? Pff.... They better be good :/
    If that's all it takes, then I am totally the spirit king

ooh I'd forgotten about Unohana that would be pretty badass, Ukitake tanks, Shunsui Dps' and Unohana heals, who says the Trinity doesn't work anymore?

I'd like that, but I'm guessing at least Shunsui will probably hold off until right at the end, we got Yama-ji's to hold us over we'll probably get another one, either Urahara, Ukitake or probably the new Zaraki at the start of the next big clash, then we'll get Shunsui in the "final" fight, he is afterall the new Captain Commander.

Hmm good point... I think if we skip VC's because they usually don't have Bankai we have yet to see Shunsui, Ukitake, Urahara, Rose, Shinji and Kensei. If you take that no one REALLY gives a fuck about the Vizard, it only really leaves Ukitake, Urahara and Shunsui... And all three of them are super badass, so I'm guessing they'll be saved till right at the end.

Can't WAIT!

Seeing how we don't know Unohana's current state, it's questionable if we will see her (hidden hero, when somebody (Shunsui/Ukitake) is in trouble, she comes).

It would suck to see Shunsui pop his Bankai last... Not like Unohana and be like "Oh ill just use it and die" ._.

Somehow, i don't see Urahara fight, he just seems like the guy that's on the background and knows EVERYTHING no matter what.
    Ukitake will use his Bankai before Shunsui, that's a given. Zaraki won't (hopefully) learn his Bankai, seeing how he JUST learned his Shikai. Unless ofcourse, Urahara gives him that 3 day special training.

Renji is the only VC with Bankai isn't he? Thanks to Urahara ofcourse.

Altho not as important, i'm kinda curious about the Vizard's bankai's too, they have reall weird Shikai's. Fist weapons, whip, "poison" smoke.

And i STILL want to know what the freaking hell Unohana's Bankai did. So she better be alive...

3 more days for more Isshin background!

Renji is the only VC with Bankai isn't he? Thanks to Urahara ofcourse.
    Renji didn't use Urahara's machine to get his bankai, he did it on his own. And the bald guy with the spear......Hold on....This guy has a bankai:

his friend also has a bankai aswell
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    his friend also has a bankai aswell
    If you mean Yumichika he doesn't yust a really powerfull shikai.

Ikkaku isn't even a vc, Yachiru is.

Last edited by Reluctant; 2013-03-10 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Renji didn't use Urahara's machine to get his bankai, he did it on his own. And the bald guy with the spear......Hold on....This guy has a bankai:
    Then it was Ichigo, thought it was Renji tho
    He is the only non-VC that has a Bankai

Yumichika has 2 Shikai's, one where he names it wrong; multiple blades and the correct name; all the vines that drain your Reiatsu till the flowers bloom and your dead.

After seeing that .gif, i hope Yachiru will actually fight too. Like, Zaraki loses and she goes all pissed off O.O

How come you guys aren't speculating about Aizens Bankai? Or did I just miss that part?

Cause Aizen is imprisoned and that the hyogalalala box thingie inside him destroyed his Zankaptou? His Bankai would just be plainly too strong too since his Shikai alone already could mindfuck everybody.

How was able Aizen able to confuse Head Quincie's perception of time? I assumed it was because of his zanpakto powers (somehow Aizen made some sort of illusion or crazy shit like that) but you do bring up a good point, Aizen's zanpakto...

Oh shit I went back and read it. What if Aizen merged with his zanpakto and can use it's powers without needing a sword. I mean, even right after he defected from the 13 Divisions he was able to rape other captains with his bare hands and kidou so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause Aizen is imprisoned and that the hyogalalala box thingie inside him destroyed his Zankaptou? His Bankai would just be plainly too strong too since his Shikai alone already could mindfuck everybody.
    Ummmmm he's free man.....

No need for spoiler tag, it says in the title spoilers!

But eh, i didn't know they freed him. Thought they would just ask him to join in and then, you know, free him then. But seeing how he said no i thought they would keep him there.
    Seems pretty tied up to me

But yeah, it is indeed weird that Aizen can just mindfuck without his Zanpaktou. But! If he can mindfuck them without it (like he also did when Ichigo just came in the fake Karakura town arc, he just cuts them down ALL of the sudden. Didn't pull his sword.

So this can mean a few things i guess
    He doesn't need his Zanpaktou for his hypno powers. We never actually seen his sword pull and do anything to get it into Shikai (maybe it has been all the time in Shikai tho)
    Once you see it, the hypno is everlasting / till Aizen dies. No matter what state his sword is in, he can use the powers (could be like Blue said, maybe merged?) cause frankly; you don't see him use it, he just "hides" it with the hypno. With that being said; Juha Bach has SEEN Aizen's Shikai. This means that the Hypno is indeed everlasting / till Aizen dies.
    Now imagine this; the hypno itself is already over 1000 year active. His Zanpaktou is gone (or maybe merged with Aizen) and he can STILL use it. How fucked up would his Bankai be, complete with Hōgyoku which made him immortal (confirmed by Central 46).
    No way they will let him free, cause nobody can kill him. Even Juha Bach isn't dumb enough to let him free if he doesn't join him.

I don't think Head Quincy saw Aizen release his Shikai.

I also think he did use his Zanpakto to cut down those 4 scrub Captains, they just didn't show it because that last page was super dramatic effect. See the next chapter's first page:

And I don't think Aizen is immortal per se, I think those scrub Shinigami can't kill him. Maybe someone else who is super strong can.