10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why but i have a feeling the Soul King is involved somehow. They recently introduced 'it', 'its' interested in Ichigo etc. There must be a tie somewhere, well it might just be interested because he's extremely powerful, but i don't know..

Deleted
    I just went back and checked and he did actually say "I don't know how you managed to kill it on your own"....which makes me lean more towards Masaki somehow absorbing the VL and "passing" it on to Ichigo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aizen's probaly got something to do with it. http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v58/c529/18.html makes me think they are responsible for him.

If she lost her Quincy powers the Ishida family probaly wouldn't want her annymore if isshin thenn takes care of her Ryūken would likely be very gratefull to him.

If she got infected by it before destroying it or absorbing it somehow that might be the cause, thenn she passes it on to ichigo on birth but doesn't regain her powers explaining why she died.

If its a hollow created by aizen inside of ichigo it would very much explain his interests in him.

Good week for Kubo to really claim the spotlight with Naruto on break and One Piece on hiatus. He really crafted a good chapter.

Do you think this is the enemy Isshin uses the Final Getsuga Tenshou on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he will, as its masaki wo defeats him.

Well, whatever it is (VL or Aizen made Hollow), it is strong, will kick Isshin's ass and will most likely be absorbed / transfer it's Reiatsu to Masaki
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    As Nodt, the Stern Ritter who stole Byakuya's Bankai is now dead, killed by Yamamoto in his "Welcome to Bankai, bitches!" attack, so I'm guessing Byakuya will have his Bankai back now.
    *coughs so hard* Actually Yama took down those 3 guys with his Shikai. Sorry I just had to say it, Yama was so fucking cool.

And ya I guess if the medallion got burnt in the fire Byakuya's Zanpakto spirit...went back to his zanpakto.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 05:53 PM ----------

Also did you guys notice Kubo is still using "Everything but the rain" title for the chapters? Pretty cool since rain = that Hollow comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Grimmjow back yet? He's been MIA for like eight years now...

ACTUAL YEARS.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    *coughs so hard* Actually Yama took down those 3 guys with his Shikai. Sorry I just had to say it, Yama was so fucking cool.

And ya I guess if the medallion got burnt in the fire Byakuya's Zanpakto spirit...went back to his zanpakto.

Also did you guys notice Kubo is still using "Everything but the rain" title for the chapters? Pretty cool since rain = that Hollow comes out.
    Didn't really notice until now :P

And well, wasn't Grimmjow the guy who was yelling in the background when Urahara came at the pop up screen with the Zero Division?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

What if that VL at the end is Ichigo's true form, and Isshin and Masaki (That's her name, right?) do stuff that manages to turn him into a human infant while also infusing him with their power. Maybe that was when Isshin used his FGT. A Hollow Quincy Shinigami, Hoquigami.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

Everyone makes mistakes sometimes I'll chalk that one up to posting before I'd had my coffee The point still stands though, the... guy/girl/thing that stole Byakuya's Bankai is dead, so he should have it back, if he ever returns to the front line, which is nice.

Aye I did, he's a subtle one, when he wants to be .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it possible that Masaki lost her powers by doing something similar to Uryuu Ishida taking off the gloves (heh.) when fighting against Kurotsuchi? Since if she soloed the VL, it may be the only conceivable way. Thus she lost her powers, didn't do anything to get em back so that she could be with Isshin, and then it makes sense that the grand fisher dude got the drop on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye that's pretty likely. I'm guessing that the pair of them either lost or sacrificed their powers, that's how she died to Grand Fisher and how Isshin didn't notice the hollow back in episode 1.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Also did you guys notice Kubo is still using "Everything but the rain" title for the chapters? Pretty cool since rain = that Hollow comes out
    If that VL is the same hollow that is inside ichigo, could this be the reason why Zangetsu hates rain? I mean ichigo's inner hollow and Zangetsu are/were fused together and when it rains, that hollow comes out.

Deleted
    Honestly I don't see what people have against Aizen coming back, I would be ecstatic. I mean his personality wasn't really revealed, just that he was being a giant asshat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Honestly I don't see what people have against Aizen coming back, I would be ecstatic. I mean his personality wasn't really revealed, just that he was being a giant asshat.
    Actually no, his personality is pretty well fleshed out, he's a machiavellian megalomanic asshat, that's what he is, what he's always been.

The reason people are so against him coming back is that his time is over, he had his... four or five arcs as the "main" badguy and then he had a DAMN good final showdown and exit, to bring him back now would cheapen what was done to take him down the first time.

Let the story progress, to revert back to "oh Aizen is the big bad guy grrr" would be to digress, I would much rather they went forward and focused on the fight between the Shinigami and the Quincy/Stern Ritter, instead of rehashing a previous arc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Let the story progress, to revert back to "oh Aizen is the big bad guy grrr" would be to digress, I would much rather they went forward and focused on the fight between the Shinigami and the Quincy/Stern Ritter, instead of rehashing a previous arc.
    The author didn't kill Aizen off is so he could be used for some epic battles as he is so very strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    The regen is what makes me hate aizen so much, i hate that in any show i watch. Not to mention silly illusion abilities that 'mess with your mind'. Overall i just found him annoying and i hope he doesn't come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    The author didn't kill Aizen off is so he could be used for some epic battles as he is so very strong.
    And there aren't others who are just as strong? Without the Hogyoku keeping him alive Aizen would be dead three or four times by now. He would have died to Yama-ji during their duel, he would have died to Gin when he backstabbed him and he would have died about 4 times over when all the various captain's kept wailing on him, only to have him regen because of his "Sorry, I can only be killed by the main character" God Mode.

If you can give me ONE solid reason why Aizen should come back that would make him relevant to the current storyline, then I'd happily have him come back, but other than "He's the only guy we know whose MORE hax than the Stern Ritter" there's not reason for him to return.

p.s. "His personality wasn't fleshed out" and "there's more to his story" are not good reasons , there are LOADS of far better, more appropriate characters to the arc who we still know next to nothing about.

Deleted
    I pressume Shirosaki is Hollow Ichigo and in which chapter did they say that Masaki managed to kill the VL? im kinda confused>.> and btw 9th Espada wasen't an Espada to begin with he was one of the original Espadas not the ones Aizen made so that's why she managed to kill him.